Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car (64524 Views)

Tania, Battle-Ready Policewoman In Abuja Poses With Her Gun (Photos) / Robot Demoted And Fired At A Supermarket In UK After A Week Of Incompetence / Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by fpeter(f): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2015
GROSS MISCONDUCT.

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by ylaa(f): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2015
officer

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Bugatie(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2015
Men and women of easy virtue!

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by isblog(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2015
She shud have been dismissed.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by bettercreature(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2015
Am quite sure the man is a police man
Just the same way i lied to a lecturer sometimes ago that i wasnt a student

4 Likes

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Tundenoni(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2015
Bimbomartins:
Practical indiscipline. And am sure na dere type go sabi tell dere pikins don't let a man c ur pant before marriage. Na dem go dey put glass for nose wen preacher they hammer youth fornication talks, they zoom our face. Shege kawai

Shegiya, not shege.
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by JABB(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2015
BACK HOME,HER HUSBAND WULD BE LIKE.......

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by adesegun121(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2015
am sure she is from edo state or calabar..
becoz does babe from that area dem no dey take eyes see big tom jones
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2015
dre11:

The married woman, simply identified as Helen, was said to have been discovered making love with another man, who is not her husband inside her personal car during promotion exams exercise

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/policewoman-demoted-for-having-sex-inside-car-during-promotion-exercise/

This is nauseating!

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Hunry: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2015
pishure of helen or....... you know nau
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by fpeter(f): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Elosky20:
j

J for Jonsing undecided
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by ifeoluwasegun(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2015
sukkot:
i hope the sex was worth the demotion

But it isn't!
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by oloriadejoke(f): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2015
Na wa oo so konji no fit respect our police men and women too

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by bigtt76(f): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2015
Hahaha ...hope no bi because she nor give the provost do shaaaa tongue #justjoking
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by canalily(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2015
So women too de feel konjiundecided
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by jennyswt(f): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2015
What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by sukkot: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:

But it isn't!
you just never know. sounds like a purposeful act of self sabotage. why else will you be yanshing when an exam is going on ? sounds like she is scared of the responsibility she had and wanted to get demoted to where she had less responsibility so she self-sabotaged. so it may have been worth it. jus saying lol
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by BestDataDeals(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2015
She cud have called her husband. or maybe that one dey sex-starve her.
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by ykwildchild: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2015
why was she demoted? for having sex in the car or bringing an outsider to the college?

In other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/2
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by sellYourCar: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2015
Nigeria Police no gree these days o........Just making headlines for the wrong reasons.

They've become the champions of indiscipline in Nigeria undecided

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by ifeoluwasegun(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2015
sukkot:
you just never know. sounds like a purposeful act of self sabotage. why else will you be yanshing when an exam is going on ? sounds like she is scared of the responsibility she had and wanted to get demoted to where she had less responsibility so she self-sabotaged. so it may have been worth it. jus saying lol

Well said, but m having another view...

I'm viewing it from the view of one spending his/her break time.
What ever you do with your break doesn't concern anyone, just that it should be moral.
Now as far as I view it, the moral obligations is just on her side. She has failed her moral values.

But on the said of her primary assignment in the compound, she just disobeyed a simple command.
Then I think the gravity shouldn't be up to that...

My gentle opinion!
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
According to Nairalanders:

konji na.............. grin grin grin
na bastardd

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by gradeA(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:
Konji no get respect...

But m having the feeling that the judgment was too harsh.
I think she should only be penalized for obstructing the 'do not go out after light out' law...
And not been prosecuted for what she was doing in her car

what about the "do not entertain any visitor law"

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by zicoraads: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2015
I don't know why...but I love this thread grin cheesy
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by alausaone(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2015
Bimbomartins:
Practical indiscipline. And am sure na dere type go sabi tell dere pikins don't let a man c ur pant before marriage. Na dem go dey put glass for nose wen preacher they hammer youth fornication talks, they zoom our face. Shege kawai

Shege kawai[.....Ke bahausa ce ko? Na ga kin ce shege kawai........Have a good day
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by ifeoluwasegun(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2015
gradeA:

what about the "do not entertain any visitor law"

All put together, the gravity of the punishment is way too much.
She could just have been subjected to physical work out.
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by ajebuter(f): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2015
Where are the ' konji na bastard crew'?

This no be konji but poonani.,

So, poonani na biatch, abi?
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by gradeA(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2015
picshures or........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) / Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) / Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.