Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car (64549 Views)

Tania, Battle-Ready Policewoman In Abuja Poses With Her Gun (Photos) / Robot Demoted And Fired At A Supermarket In UK After A Week Of Incompetence / Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by chichriso: 10:58am On Aug 10, 2015
JC
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by hedonistic: 10:58am On Aug 10, 2015
dapyd1:
The only explanation I have is; African airforce must be involved.
You did not find another place to abuse your uniform but where many other SENIOR police Officers are and your PROMOTION exercise is going on.

That boy you harassed last ehn, at the checkpoint, his Dad is a Babalawo.

I agree. It's not a matter of konji. This is entirely spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by gradeA(m): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:

All put together, the gravity of the punishment is way too much. She could just have been subjected to physical work out.
the physical work she was doing in the car never do reach
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by joystickextendr: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2015
shocked lipsrsealed issokay

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2015
Not only being demoted in her career, She might still be demoted from being a married woman to a single woman by her husband.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by TheHeGoat: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2015
Would she still be demoted if she had bleeped behind the car?
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by millionboi(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2015
Screamin durin sex in an open air
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Ybnm4life(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2015
See wettin Quickie dey cause... Can't she just wait till she get out of the camp before she had her Quickie? Anyways as Nairalander use to say "Konji nah Bastard wey fit fall the mighty grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by ocelot2006(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2015
Konji is no respecter of the law

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by sukkot: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:

Well said, but m having another view...

I'm viewing it from the view of one spending his/her break time.
What ever you do with your break doesn't concern anyone, just that it should be moral.
Now as far as I view it, the moral obligations is just on her side. She has failed her moral values.

But on the said of her primary assignment in the compound, she just disobeyed a simple command.
Then I think the gravity shouldn't be up to that...

My gentle opinion!
bros, she is a married woman. The police force is held up to high standards ( on paper at least ). so her superiors cannot look over this type of thing. in the USA you get dismissed from the army for adultery. if she cannot control her self she cant control the public
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by j4sure(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2015
Devils Work
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by jamace(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2015
Eyaaa! lipsrsealed
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by adedayourt(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2015
so d woman no fit hold body fr one month mke training end

nd dey say its men dat luv xes most

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by frisky2good(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2015
Abeg,na so sex dey drive people insane all over the world abi na naija people just like to chuck at every available opportunity? 1 month pere and this woman no fit hold body. If na man I sure say dem go don sabi am for Ipodo well well.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2015
bigtt76:
Hahaha ...hope no bi because she nor give the provost do shaaaa tongue #justjoking

How old are you? I'm still trying to come to terms with what your point is exactly.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by delishpot: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2015
She don carry her hand spoil everything

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by charlesbailey(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2015
guess price to lodge for hotel don cost gaan!!
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2015
the husband of the woman should try I do DNA four all the children if that has not been done before because non might not be his

3 Likes

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by tuniski: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Gobe. You see why some married men and women insist on following their spouses everywhere work takes them?

The flesh is very weak. Reason you musnt test it unnecessarily
any man/woaman doing follow follow will only end up with HBP. People will do what they will do. Self control and fidelity are individual and inherent.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Mamaflex(f): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2015
Bimbomartins:
Practical indiscipline. And am sure na dere type go sabi tell dere pikins don't let a man c ur pant before marriage. Na dem go dey put glass for nose wen preacher they hammer youth fornication talks, they zoom our face. Shege kawai
You mean like this?

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Washingtonben: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2015
dre11:

The married woman, simply identified as Helen, was said to have been discovered making love with another man, who is not her husband inside her personal car during promotion exams exercise

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/policewoman-demoted-for-having-sex-inside-car-during-promotion-exercise/

She deserves the punishment to be as a deterrent to otheres. She would av done worse to an average citizen if caught.
It's a pity though.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by ojnnaco(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Conji na bastard ... A mother of four degrading her self to this extent

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by ogedax: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2015
That is how ladies in the force do to get money married or not. All of the are the same
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2015
she need her daily dose of dick.
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2015
sigiyaya:
This issue of KONGI is become alarming and very serious in this country, it is no longer a problem for the youths or for the old nor for a particular gender in our society, in fact it has become a problem for every body in this country. I will therefore urge the federal government lead by president Muhammadu Buhari GCFR to look into this ugly situation, and as a matter of urgency do something about it.I strongly believe that a total eradication of these will go a long way on addressing the problem the youths and olds are facing everyday in this country as a result of this monster called KONGI. I hereby advocate that the federal government should please swing it to action immediately in other to arrest this problem and put a smile on the faces of its citizens as every responsible government will.
ona dey craze for this nairaland ooo... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2015
slimz10:
Not only being demoted in her career, She might still be demoted from being a married woman to a single woman by her husband.

And that shall be the worst kind of demotion, depending on the personality of her husband.
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.

HBd to myslf!! Can u guys dash me 31likes?

At 31 you`re still looking for likes
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by ijustdey: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
Oriyomi4success:
the husband of the woman should try I do DNA four all the children if that has not been done before because non might not be his

correct guy

agree
consign
seal and delivered....... the husband might not be the father of the kids she had for him.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) / How Successful People Achieve Their Career Goals / Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.