Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari (85932 Views)

Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos / Stephen Appiah Flaunts His Massive Mansion (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by Blackfire(m): 11:32am On Aug 10, 2015
When others with foresight are carving territories,business empires, connections for there kids to use and rule... May i not be among those saying it is VANITY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by joystickextendr: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2015
cool

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by nigerianvenom(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2015
HungerBAD:
Kanu a Legend?take time OP and no dey use that word Legend anyhow.

Meanwhile, nice car. Na God bless you.

All these Arsenal Supporters calling Kanu a Legend, just wondering what we will call Segun Odegbami and Rashidi Yekini.
What did d achieved for Nigeria ,for their clubs and for themselve?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by free2ryhme: 11:35am On Aug 10, 2015
nairalandfreak:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-v6ZasHYdWco/VchusFy_96I/AAAAAAAGLjU/P3Gq_brFeng/s1600/2.png[/img]

Sean, first son of football legend, Kanu Nwankwo showed off his father's Ferrari on Instagram. More photos after the cut...
[img]http://2.bp..com/-7euZkr1RP2A/VchuvuW9jEI/AAAAAAAGLjc/WX190JjTbFY/s1600/01.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-3o6BnpHEfng/Vchuzdcr2MI/AAAAAAAGLjk/g-J4mOpXspA/s1600/02.png[/img]

ENJOY MORE==>http://www..com/2015/08/policewoman-demoted-for-having-sex.html

how is Kanu a legend?

Be careful there
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by otunbadan(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2015
HungerBAD:

All these Arsenal Supporters calling Kanu a Legend, just wondering what we will call Segun Odegbami and Rashidi Yekini.learners
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by iconize(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2015
HungerBAD:

All these Arsenal Supporters calling Kanu a Legend, just wondering what we will call Segun Odegbami and Rashidi Yekini.

You're a moronic person!
Tell us what makes one a legend.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by gym(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2015
HungerBAD:

Value your heroes! Didn't he make an impact in the history of football? Please appreciate Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by MadCow1: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2015
nairalandfreak:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-v6ZasHYdWco/VchusFy_96I/AAAAAAAGLjU/P3Gq_brFeng/s1600/2.png[/img]

Sean, first son of football legend, Kanu Nwankwo showed off his father's Ferrari on Instagram. More photos after the cut...
[img]http://2.bp..com/-7euZkr1RP2A/VchuvuW9jEI/AAAAAAAGLjc/WX190JjTbFY/s1600/01.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-3o6BnpHEfng/Vchuzdcr2MI/AAAAAAAGLjk/g-J4mOpXspA/s1600/02.png[/img]

Old model ferrari.. angry

Kanu should Gerarahia for reel men, Shii. .

Make e come see my 2015 Kia Picanto wey just arrive and compare it to that his tokunbo 2011 model ferrari. angry
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by discusant: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2015
nairalandfreak:

Yeah, that's wealth acquired through ingenuity , not wealth acquired through looting oil money and confiscated oil blocks from the NIGERDELTA.
Hip hip hurray, Buhari has just announced what prompted him to struggle all the years to become president. He is to head the Oil Ministry once again. The last time he headed the Oil Ministry, millions of pounds stolen from Nigeria was alleged to have been hidden in London Midland Banks. OBJ gave him a kangaroo clearance. Buhari contested four expensive presidential election campaigns.

Nigeria is working - only for mugus who do not understand the difference between their left and right hands
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by ojnnaco(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2015
Hmmmm

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2015
HungerBAD:

Even thogh he scored 12 goals in 86 Nigerian matches as a striker... He is still a legend bro..

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by happney65: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2015
nerodenero:
Legend means a person of extraordinary accomplishment. Everybody is entitled to his opinion. Just as I like him, Kanu is loved by many. For me, he is a Nigerian legend.

No mind am..Na Hin Papa Wey we no saabi be legend?Oshiko..Haters can go and Dieeee
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by kelvyn7: 11:40am On Aug 10, 2015
Igbo man agree to buy Ferrari? grin grin grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by MadCow1: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2015
HungerBAD:

Kanu is a Nigerian Soccer Legend..

A respected member of the Arsenal, Ajax and Inter Milan Alumni.

A heavily decorated player with a trophy and medal case that Odegbami and Rashidi (both respected players in their own right) can only dream of.

Abeg no compare Kanu with those Yoruba guys ever again. angry

7 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by jacksonizzi: 11:42am On Aug 10, 2015
HungerBAD:

like it or not we all love kanu, I have never met him b4 but I love him so much. He is a legend.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by Skoopy(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2015
HungerBAD:

If a documentary produced by arsenal TV addresses Kanu as a legend, you do not have a choice but to accept it Mr.

He is both an arsenal legend and Nigerian legend.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by ceejay80: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2015
HungerBAD:

My friend what are u spoking? Kanu is a legend 24/7, odegbami and yekini be Guinness

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by NOTRIBE: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2015
EFCC should investigate kanu..where did he see all this money to purchase such car?...it is high time efcc start doing there job

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2015
this is news because?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by steppin: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2015
HungerBAD:

Bigot! E dey pain you abi?
Go hang yourself!
He's a two-time african footballer of the year. That qualifies him as a legend.
Aside from Etoo, drogba and Yaya Toure, who else has won it more than once?
Tribalist!

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by HungerBAD: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2015
ellabooz:

all thru your miserable life,you can't near the success he made just in an hour

Stick to Ten-Ten, and leave Football matters for men.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by cacasentiano(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2015
This pikin way dey born yesterday don grow finish,time dey fly
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by wisefizz(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2015
MadCow1:

Old model ferrari.. >sad

Kanu should Gerarahia for reel men, Shii. .

Make e come see my 2015 Kia Picanto wey just arrive and compare it to that his tokunbo 2011 model ferrari. >sad

U AR such a mad cow cool
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by HungerBAD: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2015
steppin:

Bigot! E dey pain you abi?
Go hang yourself!
He's a two-time african footballer of the year. That qualifies him as a legend.
Aside from Etoo, drogba and Yaya Toure, who else has won it more than once?
Tribalist!

What is wrong with you guys? Does everything have to be tribal? I am not even from the South West.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by wisefizz(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2015
Bujandy:
sell your kidney for just $400,000 in malaysia .Call us 08100472874.

And u stil dey use Mtn 10mb to advertise here

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by LesbianBoy(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2015
Nonsense! Money is not everything! lipsrsealed
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by bueze046(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2015
Chao....Smh for you guys,ordinary Ferrari sturf is kicking ur *ss making you to make noise like he-pig....Back in the state where we come from we don't do so...
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by steppin: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2015
HungerBAD:

What is wrong with you guys? Does everything have to be tribal? I am not even from the South West.
Yeah, right!
You can feed that crap to the birds!
You ain't from the west and yet, the only two players you mentioned in your post, are from the South west?
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari by saintandsinnerz: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2015
HungerBAD:

Throughout my visit to Nairaland, I have never read any reasonable stuff from you! Be it in the politics section or other sections, your posts are always senseless and out of touch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Fingering Marcelo As They Celebrate Against Valencia / Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' / Lionel Messi Gets A Drive From President Of Gabon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.