Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review (2771 Views)

Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much / What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / iPhone 6S: Honest Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 10, 2015
i have been searching online for an honest review of the j7 especially the battery review but am not satisfied with my findings even its thread is only 13 pgs so if you are a user pls share your opinion thanks in advance
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by callmelanner(m): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
I just bought the j7 about a week ago. and to be candid, d phone is good
I had to sell my innjoo one but luckily I didn't miss d phone at all. u can go for it
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
callmelanner:
I just bought the j7 about a week ago. and to be candid, d phone is good
I had to sell my innjoo one but luckily I didn't miss d phone at all. u can go for it
tnx alot but cant you atleast show me some intresting stufss about it because am thorn between tecno c8 infinix hot note tecno j7 and tecno l6 bt i have this special attraction 4 the j7 design music playa nd the camera heard its dope bt scared of the ba3
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by tbadejo25: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Well, the phone is very good. lovely design, beautiful interface (it runs on android kitkat). It's a music phone so the audio is fantastic.
But the battery is not that fantastic. Maybe because I play music a lot oh. But I get like 7 hours. There's one ultra powersaving mode like that which is like airplane mode but you can make calls just no internet. Again, the multitasking is not that great. It lags after a while if too many apps are running. And the camera is not really awesome but it's a music phone so I don't care.
I think you should still get it sha. I'm happy with it.
Maybe it's cos I'm partial to tecno phones but I really believe they are durable.
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
tnx alot 4rm what u said i have learnt alot about it especially the nt so impresive battery
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by Sagebastian(m): 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
i did borrow pose with this phone sometime last week and i enjoyed using it so much. i am considering getting it, but i am aiming for the camon c8.
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by tbadejo25: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
lol. Is it only the bad you saw there? What about the sleek U.I? Get it jare. You won't regret it. grin
Jonathan2787:
tnx alot 4rm what u said i have learnt alot about it especially the nt so impresive battery
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by nonichuks: 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Amazing phone. I am very satisfied with it. I think the battery depends on what you use it for. I've had no problems with battery.
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by hokaamoy: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
It's a beautiful phone! I really don't know anything about specs but I love it.
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by Tniche: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Want to make money from the online malls for free?
Buy and sell good with discounts without even owning a shop?
Its Called Jforce!...we are linked to online shopping malls and we would teach you how free of charge!!!
No money is involved, just a browsing phone....interested pple shld contact 08103620994 with sms or whatsapp with their name and numbers....pls note to only for people resident in Ibadan n its environs...The seminar would hold on saturday...Its absolutely free!!!!
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by Chikote(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jonathan2787:
i have been searching online for an honest review of the j7 especially the battery review but am not satisfied with my findings even its thread is only 13 pgs so if you are a user pls share your opinion thanks in advance

The battery is powerful though. I think the music feature was to considered at the thought of battery production, hence, they made something perfectly suitable for the considered design. It's lasting power is honestly magnificent.
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
well i want a phone that can suit my gaming and downloading needs am a chronic gamer and i sold my h6 because of its ba3 would have gone 4 l6 but the internal memory is a no no
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by JanethEze(f): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
I got a Boom J7 not too long ago and I can tell you it is an awesome phone you can go ahead and buy it cheesy
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by BenKafor(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
I have been using it for some time and I don't regret buying it at all. Here is a credible site that you can go to and check the specs http://bestmobs.com/tecno-boom-j7/
The best part of it all is that the phone is affordable
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by gingerman876: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
tnx all spec is good except the battery and it kinda looks catchy
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by invisibility: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jonathan2787:
tnx all spec is good except the battery and it kinda looks catchy

Don't let anyone decieve you. The battery of the J7 will certainly not be better than the H6 you sold. Go for the Camon C8 or hot note. They are the best batteries as far as this country is concerned. Camon C8 is said to be presently the fastest charging battery worldwide at a lofty 10 hours battery life for just a15 minutes charge.

Have used H6 and hot note and can tell you better.
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
i hate the hot note dnt like it a bit bt d ish with the camon c8 is its large screen i hate large stuffs and the price as my budget is btw 20-25k
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by callmelanner(m): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2015
Jonathan2787:
tnx alot but cant you atleast show me some intresting stufss about it because am thorn between tecno c8 infinix hot note tecno j7 and tecno l6 bt i have this special attraction 4 the j7 design music playa nd the camera heard its dope bt scared of the ba3
to be candid, the battery is not up to standard. am thinking of getting a power bank for it sef. also, the music player is wonderful and d extra features are also good but u can get better music player from Nairaland (player pro) just check for it. the camera is too wonderful for my liking considering d amount I bought it and d amount I bought my innjoo one. in short, d camera is not bad at all and d design is also wonderful. don't go for dat note abeg, go for d c8 instead. u won't regret it
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2015
callmelanner:

to be candid, the battery is not up to standard. am thinking of getting a power bank for it sef. also, the music player is wonderful and d extra features are also good but u can get better music player from Nairaland (player pro) just check for it. the camera is too wonderful for my liking considering d amount I bought it and d amount I bought my innjoo one. in short, d camera is not bad at all and d design is also wonderful. don't go for dat note abeg, go for d c8 instead. u won't regret it
you are right tnx for the advice i will wait 4 the c8
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by bakkajo: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
If it's good battery you want, get the camon c8. it's also by tecno. the capacity is 3000 mAh so that should take care of your needs.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by Dscientist: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
@Jonathan2787
Would like to swap your HP mini for
DELL Inspiron 1545
Very clean like New
Intel Dual Core Processor @ 2.0Ghz
320 Hard Drive
4gb Ram
Ultra slim Double layer DVD-RW/+RW
15.6" Truebrite LCD Screen
WEBCAM
WiFi
HDMI Port
USB 3.0
All in one Card reader
Very Good Battery
For details let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: Tecno Boom J7 Honest Review by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dscientist:
@Jonathan2787
Would like to swap your HP mini for
DELL Inspiron 1545
Very clean like New
Intel Dual Core Processor @ 2.0Ghz
320 Hard Drive
4gb Ram
Ultra slim Double layer DVD-RW/+RW
15.6" Truebrite LCD Screen
WEBCAM
WiFi
HDMI Port
USB 3.0
All in one Card reader
Very Good Battery
For details let's chat on WhatsApp
havent bought my phone xo whatsapp is off limit xo i guess we will employ other means of communication

(1) (Reply)

Prices Of UK Used Phones March 2019 / Please Guys How Much Is / Why Does My Infinix S5 Pro Keep Refreshing Broswer Page Incessantly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.