Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

The Beautiful Nonsense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beautiful Nonsense (473 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beautiful Nonsense by tonydyke(m): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
This is my third year in the university(imo state university) my experiences whispers to me saying a“ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD” one may wonder why so,the road the so called FUTURE leaders walks are so dirty and unclean.one or two occasions I have been with my fellow guys,our topics seems to revolve the female gender,talks about the female gender crowns our discussion,nothing too serious other than bragging about how many girlfriends you have in your collection,how many SEX MATES u can boast of. After my industrial training at the NNamdi Azikiwe university Teaching hospital,Nnewi I come to realize that the world gives no shit to how many ladies you can bed,or how many sex mates u have in you collection.The HIV unit of the health sector from statistics claims to have 90% portion from young peole. The so called CONDOM u use is proven to only provide 80% protection,the rest you are on your own(OYO) still boys and girls who belong to elites of the society still can't stick to one partner even with their level of literacy, WHAT A BEUTIFUL NONSENSE. The decision is yours to make

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Awards 2015. #anticipate / Second Chances At Love Are The Best : What To Do Differently / When Should A Man Be Friendzoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.