Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Why Igbo Should Be Patient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo Should Be Patient (720 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Atiku - Nigerians Should Be Patient With Buhari, Elect Better Leaders Next Time / Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbo Should Be Patient by MightySparrow: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
The Igbos are impatient about the way they go about their grievances about Nigeria. The American blacks would never think of producing a president about a hundred years ago, they struggled with all manners of things and people, prejudices and today, Obama is their president.
The Igbos should be patient soon, they will produce the. president.
Nigeria needs the Igbos: their presence everywhere is bridging the gaps in ~ between tribes, the business acumen, the political know how and their technical prowess all are needed to make Nigeria great. Biafra is not in the interest of the Nigerians.
Stay with us!
Re: Why Igbo Should Be Patient by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Igbo Should Be Patient by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
hian, shey igbo man dey get patient
Re: Why Igbo Should Be Patient by deadZONE: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
undecided
even if you change ur MONIKA we still know who u are
Re: Why Igbo Should Be Patient by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
deadZONE:
even if you change ur MONIKA we still know who u are

Re: Why Igbo Should Be Patient by deadZONE: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=SeXistBaStaRd post=36816231][/quote] Vangauy grin grin grin
Re: Why Igbo Should Be Patient by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
MightySparrow:
The Igbos are impatient about the way they go about their grievances about Nigeria. The American blacks would never think of producing a president about a hundred years ago, they struggled with all manners of things and people, prejudices and today, Obama is their president.
Nigeria needs the Igbos: their presence everywhere is bridging the gaps in ~ between tribes, the business acumen, the political know how and their technical prowess all are needed to make Nigeria great. Biafra is not in the interest of the Nigerians.
Stay with us!

MUMU what has the Black Obama done for the black ppl in America, and you are senseless comparing the 2nd largest ethnic i Nigeria, most versatile and most productive to mere black migrants in America. We dont need the ZOO, ... I am supporting my SE brother here in "Igweocha" aka Portharcourt as an Ikwerre man.
Re: Why Igbo Should Be Patient by kernel501: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
MightySparrow:
Stay with us!

Your mannerism is first class, if they are treated with respect like every other tribe, believe me they will bury Biafra.
Re: Why Igbo Should Be Patient by IGBOSON1: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
The mere fact that you're comparing the relationship of Ndigbo with the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba in Nigeria with that of the blacks and the whites in the US says all that needs to be said about your fake nation! You want Ndigbo that are supposed to be equal co-compatriots with these other ethnicities to 'be patient' abi?......Be patient till when, and till who gives the green-light for them to be seen as equals?

I mentioned just the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba because it's only these two groups that have a problem with us and have been ganging-up together -both economically and politically- to try and hold Ndigbo down!
Re: Why Igbo Should Be Patient by VirginFinder: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
IGBOSON1:
The mere fact that you're comparing the relationship of Ndigbo with the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba in Nigeria with that of the blacks and the whites in the US says all that needs to be said about your fake nation! You want Ndigbo that are supposed to be equal co-compatriots with these other ethnicities to 'be patient' abi?......Be patient till when, and till who gives the green-light for them to be seen as equals?

I mentioned just the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba because it'

The only way the Nigerian state can get the best out of ibos and keep them in check is by holding them down.

Give an ibo man an inch and he'll take a yard.
Re: Why Igbo Should Be Patient by IGBOSON1: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
VirginFinder:

The only way the Nigerian state can get the best out of ibos and keep them in check is by holding them down.

Give an ibo man an inch and he'll take a yard.

^^^Can you flesh out your argument a bit?

Also, could you show how Igbos could learn from other ethnic groups exemplary behaviour......say the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba for instance?

(1) (Reply)

Obama Failed To Full Fill His Promises With The Nation . / I’m Not Afraid Of EFCC, Ask ICPC About Me – Aregbesola Boasts / Boko Haram In Disarray, Will Soon Be Defeated – DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.