Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This (3002 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by HelpeeDeck(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
This can Happen when the Husband has eaten the fordable food of his wicked wife gotten from her gods grin grin grin...Guys Be careful oo

2 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by deadZONE: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
When u marry a lady like
INTROVERT thats what u would be subjected to.
i pray all the men over come
this IJN.
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin grin, i love this

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by woky: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by HelpeeDeck(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:
grin grin, i love this

why do you like it grin grin
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by Fajs: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:
grin grin, i love this
Why wont u love it. Imagine that the guy there is ur dad/son would you still love it

2 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by nikkiking(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
What the title of this movie shocked shocked shocked. Op could u direct me to were i can get it tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

so many reasons
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
This is not possible anywhere...Lai-lai!
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Fajs:

Why wont u love it. Imagine that the guy there is ur dad/son would you still love it
perfectly
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by Ozioma49(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wicked grin
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by deadZONE: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

she has a right to like it... ask no further questions.
receive sense to know your universal human rights.

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by INTROVERT(f): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
deadZONE:
When u marry a lady like
INTROVERT thats what u would be subjected to.
i pray all the men over come
this IJN.

very funny grin
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by DuchessLily(f): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hahahahaha... Very funny
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by woky: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
[Quote author=MJEndow post=36816207]grin grin, i love this[/quote]kindly recommend her for your brother undecided
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
woky:
Rote author=MJEndow post=36816207]grin grin, i love thiskindly recommend her for your brother undecided
if he is a bullshit brother, he will have her
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by woky: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:

if he is a bullshit brother, he will have her
cool
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by deadZONE: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

very funny grin
buh i wouldn t mind to be a slave to u, cause i find u intriguingly special
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by Phinagold(f): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Correct..i know where this shit is happening right now
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by Fajs: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Who is this INTROVERT sef,?
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by petkoffDrake(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
woky:
Lol grin
I fear u
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by woky: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
petkoffDrake:

I fear u
why?
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
The obedient look on his face is classic lol.
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by hola106(m): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
After God fear woman.
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by Emenandez4lyf(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Some Morons Get Bad Belle eeehhh
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by gabazin080(m): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
Even T. B joshua no go fit bring this man back to his senses because them go don throway the key to the padlock inside ocean
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by MrBiggzz(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
;DD man don turn furniture be that oh!! ...
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by petkoffDrake(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
woky:
why?
No vex. Misplaced quote
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by petkoffDrake(m): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:
perfectly
Are u this wicked?
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by woky: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
undecided
petkoffDrake:

No vex. Misplaced quote
Re: Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:
The obedient look on his face is classic lol.
**in jidenna's voice**he's a classic man cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Things Not To Do When You’re Kissing / Which One Of The 5 Do You Like. / Who Love Sex Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.