Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex (61601 Views)

Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) / Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix / Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by timilehing(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
Daebak
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by MabraO: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
Someone pls remind me wot slash means again I seem to ve forgotten

Journalism of nowadays is something else
Instead if slit they saying slash
Who knows u might be wrong
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
So u carry Ashanti n gave her only 1k after3 rounds n still kill her join. Bros u wicked gah
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by allytinted: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
wht a wicked world
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by omisakint: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Fggg
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by kestolove95(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
No b d guy fault...some toto dey high

2 Likes

Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by ijustdey: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
wicked world

after three rounds
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
ladyF:
Haaa

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
YOU THIS MAD MAN,

DID YOU EVER HAVE A FUTURE undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Haabil: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
Guy you see where impatient land you,? You are now friendsless.
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
ladies shouldn't depend on their men for Money although it's hard in this economy.
Spoken like a real woman, one of the few respectable ladies left in this country. You truly are a dying breed ma'am cheesy

INTROVERT:
God is watching all of you because you don't like women being on top of your heads. angry
Actually we do lipsrsealed
Infact this guy loved it so much, he made the girl go on top of his head three times grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by ykwildchild: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
This is funny sha but ladies shouldn't depend on their men for Money although it's hard in this economy.

by the way congrats to THOSE male nairalanders who knowingly or otherwise pressured LadyF to change to (m). God is watching all of you because you don't like women being on top of your heads. angry
Although what? So because the economy is hard,you have decided to sell your body? Why dont you go to Allen avenue so we can know you're a full time olosho, nansense,msheeeww

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by hedonistic: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
What kind of pay-per-Bleep relationship was that? Even ashawos give complimentary Bleep sometimes after repeated patronage.

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by victorazy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
This is funny sha but ladies shouldn't depend on their men for Money although it's hard in this economy.

by the way congrats to THOSE male nairalanders who knowingly or otherwise pressured LadyF to change to (m). God is watching all of you because you don't like women being on top of your heads. angry

"Girlfriends are not diff from sex workers"

2 Likes

Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by ceejay80: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
I am not only speechless but talkless....but na nairaland dey give us all these bad news ,before wey internet and nairaland we no go know say this kind thing dey happen for naija, fear dey catch me o

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
You were dating a prostitute.

Very soon you will meet her over to continue the fu*ck and pay.

safe journey. Still after this other guys will not learn from it.
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
deadZONE:
Bassey is not a female name.....
Torr na name of animal undecided
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Adesiji77: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
The "subtle" emphasis on Calabar though... undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by AreaFada2: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

I don't like a woman on top of my head in case her period starts and she has no tampon on. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by ojnnaco(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
But has anyone noticed dat it has been calabar and sex since today .... Why nàaaa?

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Taimakotitus(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
That's the result of sin. Kai killing someone without any regret.
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by boolet: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
That won't help him in court.
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by persius555(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sex for money, gets paid with her own life. I wish we could hear the other party's side of the story, but the dead dont speak. Something tell me the culprit is lying.
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by UnimkeAk(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
daveyjay:
CALABAR – A THIRTY year old man, Richard Effiok from Akpabuyo local Government Area of Cross River State has narrated how he slashed the throat of his twenty- three year-old girl friend, Bassey Udoh, from Akwa Ibom State after a sex romp.

Richard in an interview with Vanguard on Monday at the Cross River State Police Command headquarters said he had been dating the girl for two years but she was always demanding for money from him each time they made love and on the 22nd of May, 2015, she requested for five thousand naira and what he had on him was just one thousand naira which the girl rejected and a scuffle ensued between them'

“She usually comes to visit me and we make love and I do give her money but last time she came, we made love three times and after that she asked for five thousand naira but I had just one thousand naira which I gave to her and she rejected the money”

Richard who lives on Nelson Mandela Street in the heart of Calabar said when the girl rejected the money, she became infuriated and grabbed his boxers and a scuffle ensued between them in his room.

“I was angry when she tore my boxers and i got hold of a kitchen knife and pierced her in the stomach and later slashed her throat and she died because of the bleeding”

He said the young lady’s scream when he stabbed her in the stomach attracted neighbours who forced the door open but before they could enter the room, he had slashed her throat and she dropped dead .

‘They could not take her to hospital since she was already dead before they entered the room so they only invited the police who arrested me and took the body the mortuary.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/i-slashed-my-girl-friends-throat-after-three-rounds-of-sex-man-confesses/

My friend Marian road is the heart of Calabar grin
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by LydayBobo(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
eeyah...na devil oooo! so he needs deliverance for 21days First seven days - the pastor should soak his JT inside hot pepper Second seven days - wrap it in hot fufu to cool off Last seven days - give him a cup of cement beverage Omo ale
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by cold(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
The gods must be crazy
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by daveyjay(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Whoa whoa, I made FP upon return from my sabbatical
gringrin
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by aliyu156(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
DuchessLily:
Eehh!! Aahh!!! shocked

I have read enough of all these rubbish, the world has really gone craazzyyy
hmmm
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by victorlekan(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bassey bassey,join d girl in hell where both of u will have sex for free and there will no need to use knife as ur own contraceptive.
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by kossyablaze(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
ladyF:
Haaa

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Guy wen u go get sense na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by yemmynoni: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

no wa for you ooooooo....... I put it to you that you don't have work
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by juitar(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dat's complete wickedness,no mata wat d lady did y kill ha,is she a goat. RIP young lady

Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Cult Leader Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl Inside Bush In Ogun. Photo / 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.