Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex (61591 Views)

Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) / Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix / Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by miceroms: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
What you get when your relationship is about materialistic things.
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by dammytosh: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
This kind eediot fit get Nairaland account dey argue with person.

Na wa oooo. Many are mad but few are roaming
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by kelmicheal: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
whats the difference between a girlfriend and ashawo......5k no be lie u for go ashawo house na
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by slimSin: 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cmpunk no beef boss... abeg modify that my pics for the thread I nor be olosho now
Peace
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by UjSizzle(f): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Is this the new way of expressing orgasm undecided
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by otiigba1(m): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
If she did get the money and got out alive, she would proberbly claim she was raped

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Twaci:
Hmmmm, I wont call this a relationship. She's in for the money and he, for the pleasure.

Killing her was extreme sha.
Hwfa.. has ur school scheduled d date for d exams?
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by BraniacX(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
CHAiiii!! ABASIMBOM!!!! shocked
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by sonnie10: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
UnimkeAk:

My friend Marian road is the heart of Calabar grin

Watt market and Roundabout come be wetin?
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by therealdeal10: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
Poor church rat u go rot in jail, calabar men lyk fu*k buh dem no get shi shi
C hw e dey talk am sef, stupid undecided
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Twaci(f): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Hwfa.. has ur school scheduled d date for d exams?
Yes oh! 24th of this month. I am tired of reading though sad
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Orikinla(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
[size=28pt]Many Nigerian girls are dating demons and they mistake them for normal people.[/size]
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by tallceejay(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
This is funny sha but ladies shouldn't depend on their men for Money although it's hard in this economy.

by the way congrats to THOSE male nairalanders who knowingly or otherwise pressured LadyF to change to (m). God is watching all of you because you don't like women being on top of your heads. angry

his side of the story
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Fourwinds: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
dat is not a relationship. money after sex. one gone one to go
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by NICENEDU29: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
We are living in a crazy world.... People dying like flies everyday - LUCKY DUBE
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
The kind of problem Priick and Toto is causing in this country is alarming!

First it was a policewoman being demoted because of priick...

Then a prophet dying on top of his friend's wife...

And now this...

Odikwa egwu ooo
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by NICENEDU29: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
DuchessLily:
Eehh!! Aahh!!! shocked
I have read enough of all these rubbish, the world has really gone craazzyyy
For sure the world has really gone craazzyyy.
We are living in a crazy world.... People dying like flies everyday -
LUCKY DUBE.
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by hardbody: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
kestolove95:
No b d guy fault...some toto dey high

I had to look at your profile pic after reading ur post. I tend to agree with you after all.
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by OrchmanSA(m): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
rip to the dead
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by ZianaJordana(f): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
His explanation sounds fishy to me. He should be charged with murder. You don't have to stab a woman in her stomach and slash her throat because you claim that you were in a "scuffle". And judging by his account of the events of what took place, what he did, I'm seriously judging his character, and I'm skeptical of his claims of her being a gold digger, who was after his money. Are we meant to feel sympathetic? Just seems like he's trying to garner sympathy, trying to assassinate her character. People will do anything to get away with murder, you have to remember.

1 Like

Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Madman of d highest order. He shd face d music.
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Manspeaks(m): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
niddlebay:
She died in active service cry cry cry cry

Funny you
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by lusciouslex: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
Twaci:
Hmmmm, I wont call this a relationship. She's in for the money and he, for the pleasure.

Killing her was extreme sha.
There she is right there 'TWACI' my pepsi on nairaland. Girl, where have you been? You know I voted for you, right? You are my Miss Nairaland. Would I ever think of killing you? No. It's all good
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Godmother(f): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wonders will never cease
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by debada(f): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
He was expecting her to have sex for free? Seriously??
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by abbacar: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
[size=14pt]RIP TO D DEAD..... On a lighther note...... am sure the guy promised to fu*k her to death or.. maybe he promised to fu*k the life out of her....
either way he sure did smiley [/size]
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by all4gud(m): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Twaci(f): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
lusciouslex:
There she is right there 'TWACI' my pepsi on nairaland. Girl, where have you been? You know I voted for you, right? You are my Miss Nairaland. Would I ever think of killing you? No. It's all good
Awwwwwwww! Thanks dear. Your vote was and is still appreciated!

I have been studying for exams, thats why i have been off for a while. Thanks for ur concern tho smiley
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Twaci:
Yes oh! 24th of this month. I am tired of reading though sad
Lol calm down.. dear.. na small small..
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Twaci(f): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Lol calm down.. dear.. na small small..
Thanks Zick smiley

How did ur day go?
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by misspicy(f): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
deadZONE:
Bassey is not a female name.....
Ur people grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Cult Leader Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl Inside Bush In Ogun. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.