Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex (61595 Views)

Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) / Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix / Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Nicepoker(m): 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
deadZONE:
tah... am an efik boy u want to teach me my culture? bassey is not a unisex name
bro chill girls too de answer that name.
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by oludollar(m): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
End time...
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by daveyjay(m): 12:42am On Aug 11, 2015
Nicepoker:
bro chill girls too de answer that name.

Are you Niqerian angryangry
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by MIMU(m): 1:00am On Aug 11, 2015
boko haram
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by easystudy101: 4:42am On Aug 11, 2015
daveyjay:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/i-slashed-my-girl-friends-throat-after-three-rounds-of-sex-man-confesses/

Na wa for dis story oo!

My guy dey give lecture or na de reporter dey add I'm own?
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by gnice545(m): 6:15am On Aug 11, 2015
THE GUY NA INSECT. I ONLY KNOW SOME INSECTS TO OBSERVE SUCH MATING RITUAL... [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by onome2013: 6:39am On Aug 11, 2015
I think the boy is a ritualistic. He is yet to confess the real motive of his atrocities . He required an intensive police interrogation in other to get to the root cause of the incident.
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 11, 2015
Bizarre undecided undecided
He felt inadequate.
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by material988(m): 6:53am On Aug 11, 2015
ANOTHER SOUL HAS GONE TO HELL. too bad.

Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by jayhansome: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by yollychika(f): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2015
Dis is one of dem sturvs u get wen u depend on a man , ladies b guided accordingly undecided
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by favourmic(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2015
Gate of hell is open she is welcome
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by luluosas(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2015
I sorry for the immoral youths of today. And she languishing in hell now! What a lost!
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Nicepoker(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2015
daveyjay:

Are you Niqerian angryangry
certainly
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by olatommy7(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2015
can someone explain this ladyf thing pls
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by daveyjay(m): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2015
Nicepoker:
certainly

Then why are U xayinq bassey is commonly answered by both sexes
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by fortunejum: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
I have been saying that 80 percent of girls cannot survived without men. They are parasites. They cannot be satisfied with money. She want to tell me that both of them has not been enjoying SEX? then why must men always be the one to settle? She died because of ungratefulness. RIP.

Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by ArmieJ(m): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
It is indeed painful. lessons to learn. 1 lovers dont trade sex. 2. Men should be wise enough not to beat a woman not minding the offence. 3. Women should decide what they want in a man. 4.Life without Jesus is useless. 5.Take the right decisions, think before you act
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by jabojafa(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=deadZONE post=36817858]Bassey is not a female name..... [/quote Abi? Bassey Udoh is not a female name bt a male name.
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by simdam500(m): 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Nicepoker(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2015
daveyjay:

Then why are U xayinq bassey is commonly answered by both sexes
I didn't say commonly. Don't misquote me pls.
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Pidggin(f): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2015
He was probably loosing the scuffle when he decided the only way out was to use a weapon. I hope he rots in jail.
Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by daveyjay(m): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2015
Pidggin:
He was probably loosing the scuffle when he decided the only way out was to use a weapon. I hope he rots in jail.

Typical of a lady

Re: Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 05, 2017
INTROVERT:
This is funny sha but ladies shouldn't depend on their men for Money although it's hard in this economy.

by the way congrats to THOSE male nairalanders who knowingly or otherwise pressured LadyF to change to (m). God is watching all of you because you don't like women being on top of your heads. angry

Shut the fück & keep sucking that dick, cheap closet slüt grin

Female Cult Leader Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl Inside Bush In Ogun. Photo / 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera