Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels (89533 Views)

6 Most Beautiful Hostels In Unilorin / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) / Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by MrDoGood(m): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2015
So university hostel in Nigeria was once like this.
Imagine uniben that is more than 40years old the hostel can never remain the way it was.
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by bummyla(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2015
Lovely! Why Person No Go Get First Class For This Kind Of Reading Environment! http://www.bummyla.com

1 Like

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2015
Is it the hostel for all uni in ghana or justa uni in ghana undecided

Nigeria which way minus d private uni hostels d federal uni hostels na die angry
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2015
goodgate:
What school in in GH do you attend? I attended Legon.

University of Capecoast.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2015
halfrica:
Is it the hostel for all uni in ghana or justa uni in ghana undecided

Nigeria which way minus d private uni hostels d federal uni hostels na die angry

That's virtually how all Ghana's public universities are.
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2015
SO HOW MANY UNIVERSITIES ARE THERE IN GHANA THEN?

2?

3?

IT'S REALLY EASY TO HAVE A ''LOVELY CLEAN UNIVERSITY'' WHEN YOU HAVE ONLY ONE OR TWO SUCH INSTITUTIONS IN YOUR COUNTRY, AND ALL YOUR INVESTMENT GOES INTO THEM. NIGERIA HAS 200 + UNIVERSITIES, SO MONEY IS SPREAD OUT MUCH MORE THINLY, TO COVER ALL OF THEM.

THIS COMPARISON IS AS STUP.ID AS SOMEONE SAYING ''WHY CAN'T NIGERIA BE LIKE DUBAI?'', WHEN UAE'S POPULATION IS LESS THAN THAT OF IKEJA, YET THEY HAVE BIGGER OIL RESERVES THAN NIGERIA.

I THINK WE CAN LEAVE GHANA'S ''FINE UNIVERSITY'' ALONE FOR NOW, AND FOCUS ON THEIR TANKING ECONOMY THAT'S SEEING THEIR PRESIDENT GO CAP IN HAND TO THE IMF ALMOST EVERY WEEK LOOKING FOR ONE LOAN OR THE OTHER.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by achimotan(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2015
ROSSIKE:

2?

3?

IT'S REALLY EASY TO HAVE A ''LOVELY CLEAN UNIVERSITY'' WHEN YOU HAVE ONLY ONE OR TWO SUCH INSTITUTIONS IN YOUR COUNTRY, AND ALL YOUR INVESTMENT GOES INTO THEM. NIGERIA HAS 200 + UNIVERSITIES, SO MONEY IS SPREAD OUT MUCH MORE, TO COVER ALL OF THEM.

THIS COMPARISON IS AS STUP.ID AS SOMEONE SAYING ''WHY CAN'T NIGERIA BE LIKE DUBAI?'', WHEN UAE'S POPULATION IS LESS THAN THAT OF IKEJA, YET THEY HAVE BIGGER OIL RESERVES THAN NIGERIA.

Ghana has many public universities like KNUST,UCC,UDS,UMAT ,GIMPA and UCE.

The traditional halls of KNUST and UCC constructed in the 60s are still well maintained.
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2015
achimotan:

Ghana has many public universities like KNUST,UCC,UDS,UMAT ,GIMPA and UCE.

The traditional halls of KNUST and UCC constructed in the 60s are still well maintained.

Give me a SPECIFIC NUMBER. How many UNIVERSITIES are there in Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Afam4eva(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2015
forgiveness:

Covenant is the best private University while ABTI is the most expensive University in Nigeria. that is the problem.

I think University of Ghana is more beautiful than both of them.
With what I've seen on this thread, its surely better than covenant as I've been there. Our leaders are just thieves.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by rhotimee(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2015
I was also there some few weeks back for west Africa Polytechnic Games. We camped there. The school is really nice. The most awesome thing there is the free WiFi . I really enjoyed my stay there.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by nellyb24(m): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2015
kaypound:
compare their toilets to that of Uni Port...you go just dey smh
so someone just came and posted a dirty toilet and said its uniport and u dumb head believed.how many uniport student even stay in hostel?The off camp lodge i stayed while in uniport waz way better dan does pics posted above.
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Afam4eva(m): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Here come the excuse giver.
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by lastmessenger: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2015
Dubai oil reserve is far less than that of Nigeria. Every other thing you said is right but we can do better in Nigeria.
ROSSIKE:

2?

3?

IT'S REALLY EASY TO HAVE A ''LOVELY CLEAN UNIVERSITY'' WHEN YOU HAVE ONLY ONE OR TWO SUCH INSTITUTIONS IN YOUR COUNTRY, AND ALL YOUR INVESTMENT GOES INTO THEM. NIGERIA HAS 200 + UNIVERSITIES, SO MONEY IS SPREAD OUT MUCH MORE THINLY, TO COVER ALL OF THEM.

I THINK WE CAN LEAVE GHANA'S ''FINE UNIVERSITY'' ALONE FOR NOW, AND FOCUS ON THEIR TANKING ECONOMY THAT'S SEEING THEIR PRESIDENT GO CAP IN HAND TO THE IMF ALMOST EVERY WEEK LOOKING FOR ONE LOAN OR THE OTHER.

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by nellyb24(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2015
Afam4eva:

With what I've seen on this thread, its surely better than covenant as I've been there. Our leaders are just thieves.
u have bin dia as in how.u passed by covenant means u have bin dia?have u stayed or studied in covenant b4.dnt knw nigerians are dumb.cum 2 germany and c hostels den u wud knw u guys just celebrating mediocracy.pls travel and c

1 Like

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by bigpsalmy(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2015
How I wish that our government will emulate these. God will help us
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2015
lastmessenger:
Dubai oil reserve is far less than that of Nigeria. Every other thing you said is right but we can do better in Nigeria.

Nigeria has 37 billion barrels of oil reserves. UAE has 97 billion:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_proven_oil_reserves

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by hustla(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2015
Reminds me of my Covenant Uni days

grin grin
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by kaypound(m): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2015
nellyb24:
so someone just came and posted a dirty toilet and said its uniport and u dumb head believed.how many uniport student even stay in hostel?The off camp lodge i stayed while in uniport waz way better dan does pics posted above.

Dunce...i'm i suppose to disbelieve?
Im i suppose to querry the poster when he posted it?
it was posted that it was uniport here on NL is that my fault...im a student of uniport?
why was it uniport why not UI, OAU or ABU
if you had an argument that it wasnt your uniport toilet why dont you pass your message across without insulting....retard

1 Like

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2015
You pay for what you get..if dem say make Naija student pay correct school fees, na aluta continua and oil subsidy mathematics you go dey hear

1 Like

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by lastmessenger: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2015
mouth closed.
ROSSIKE:

Nigeria has 37 billion barrels of oil reserves. UAE has 97 billion:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_proven_oil_reserves
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by hustla(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2015
ROSSIKE:

2?

3?

You just showed how foolish you and your analogies can be

How many Universities are in the US, UK and or Norway? 2? 3? 4??
Na people like you dey make Nigeria be as e dey.
Even Prisons in Norway are 100% better than most public school hostels (Google and you will be surprised at how true I am)

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by nellyb24(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2015
kaypound:

Dunce...i'm i suppose to disbelieve?
Im i suppose to querry the poster when he posted it?
it was posted that it was uniport here on NL is that my fault...im a student of uniport?
why was it uniport why not UI, OAU or ABU
if you had an argument that it wasnt your uniport toilet why dont you pass your message across without insulting....retard
i think your a bigger dunce cos an intellgent mind queries everytin dey see b4 asserting to it.the yorubas are angry because uniport came out number one in higher times ranking.dey have bin luking 4 ways to tarnish the university name.no hostel in uniport has dat kind of toilet mr dunce

1 Like

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2015
dumo1:

it's mostly well funded private universities that have hostels as beautiful as this.

MOAU's new hostel is like that. I was there last year.
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2015
hustla:

You just showed how foolish you and your analogies can be

How many Universities are in the US, UK and or Norway? 2? 3? 4??
Na people like you dey make Nigeria be as e dey.
Even Prisons in Norway are 100% better than most public school hostels (Google and you will be surprised at how true I am)

Use your brain, dunce. The US' annual GDP is 16.7 TRILLION DOLLARS

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?hl=en#hl=en-GB&q=us+annual+gdp

Nigeria's annual GDP is 520 billion dollars.

You expect Nigerian universities to be of the same standard as US universities because you have foam in your head where your brain ought to be.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by achimotan(m): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2015
ROSSIKE:

I don't have the numbers but i believe there are more than 30 private universities accredited by the National Accreditation Board.

What i know for for a fact, are these public institutions

UG established in 1948
KNUST established in 1952
Gimpa 1961
UCC 1962
UDS 1992
UCEW 1992
UMAT 2001 and 2 new ones established about 3 years ago
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Princek12(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2015
The hostels are beautiful when compared to Nigerian hostels. They are below par and ugly when compared to American dorms or world-class dorms. It depends on your level of exposure. If all you've ever seen were Nigerian hostels, then these U of Ghana hostels would be "beautiful" to you.
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2015
achimotan:

I don't have the numbers but i believe there are more than 30 private universities accredited by the National Accreditation Board.

What i know for for a fact, are these public institutions

UG established in 1948
KNUST established in 1952
Gimpa 1961
UCC 1962
UDS 1992
UCEW 1992
UMAT 2001 and 2 new ones established about 3 years ago

Look, my friend. I've checked, and really there are only 3 or 4 full-fledged public universities in Ghana. I'm not referring to those new mushroom polythecnic equivalents catering to one discipline alone (eg ''university of health sciences'' etc). I mean full universities. They are not more than 3 or 4 max in Ghana. Let's leave it at that ok?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by charliejose: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hi
nellyb24:
i think your a bigger dunce cos an intellgent mind queries everytin dey see b4 asserting to it.the yorubas are angry because uniport came out number one in higher times ranking.dey have bin luking 4 ways to tarnish the university name.no hostel in uniport has dat kind of toilet mr dunce
ehmmm according to that ranking of urs, even University of Capetown, Cairo University didn't make that list.. So I'm wondering if that ranking is genuine undecided
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Afam4eva(m): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Use your brain, dunce. The US' annual GDP is 16.7 TRILLION DOLLARS

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?hl=en#hl=en-GB&q=us+annual+gdp

Nigeria's annual GDP is 520 billion dollars.

You expect Nigerian universities to be of the same standard as US universities because you have foam in your head where your brain ought to be.
The GPD of Finland is 49 billion dollars. How come we don't have better universities than them based on your thought process.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by martineverest(m): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
Even if u build world class hostels in naija hostels,students ll still misuse it because its not dia property...most nigerians are dirty and callous in nature
Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by kaypound(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
nellyb24:

Look i am not battering words with you are arguing that the toilet is from your school....Tribal bigot.
All you need to do was to explain that the toilet was not from Uniport and someone just posted something wrong.
You are here wailing like a child they took breast from his/her mouth....if we find out now...with all your uniport this uniport that....na 3rd class you finish with and you have no job...abeg shift and save your MB for better use.
Dunce...I wont resond to you anymore. we cant be in the same boat.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
Afam4eva:

The GPD of Finland is 49 billion dollars. How come we don't have better universities than them based on your thought process.

FINLAND'S GDP IS NOT 49 BILLION DOLLARS. IT IS 267 BILLION.

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?hl=en#hl=en-GB&q=finland+ANNUAL+GDP

PLUS FINLAND HAS A POPULATION OF JUST 5 MILLION PEOPLE.

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?hl=en#hl=en-GB&q=finland+population

Why will they not be able to afford anything they want?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stop Asking People 'How Was Your Night', It Is Wrong English / COVID-19: Japanese University Conducts Graduation Ceremony Using Remote Robots / Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.