Stats: 3,165,896 members, 7,863,068 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Governor Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Governor Oshiomhole (2603 Views)

Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' / Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' / Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Governor Oshiomhole by M4gunners: 1:09am On Aug 11, 2015
Not only virgin, you met her in night vigil.

Jay z met her also virgin.

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Governor Oshiomhole by KanwuliaJara: 1:10am On Aug 11, 2015
Even the virgin MARY gave birth!
What is OMO-LARA waiting for?
You have been NYASHING HER since she was 14!
APC! The party of CHILD BRIDES!!!!!
After making her to abort all YOUR children for ritual? lipsrsealed! You even killed your first wife too! lipsrsealed
You PEDO-PHILE! cheesy
Yerrrinmma of EDO STATE!!! angry
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Governor Oshiomhole by denedene(m): 1:31am On Aug 11, 2015
oshobaba why tell an avoidable lie undecided

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Governor Oshiomhole by totorimi: 3:17am On Aug 11, 2015
I'm quite happy for a very beautiful woman like that to still be a virgin at that age and in this world of today where virginity is seen as a no brainer.
if this is true then there is still hope for the future
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Governor Oshiomhole by cornoil(m): 5:52am On Aug 11, 2015
voltron:
Ooh please spare us the disgusting detail you pervert grin grin grin

Your definition of pervert? That girl senior you self.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Governor Oshiomhole by adconline(m): 5:57am On Aug 11, 2015
Too Much Information.. Why are we talking virginity instead of accountability of govt funds??

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Governor Oshiomhole by oderemo(m): 5:58am On Aug 11, 2015
totorimi:
I'm quite happy for a very beautiful woman like that to still be a virgin at that age and in this world of today where virginity is seen as a no brainer.
You wrote all dat and end it with IF. Haba u sef know say na lie now. Na the pale way the man take fetch water na him too small.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Governor Oshiomhole by BishopMagic: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2015
[size=18pt]Oshiomole oko ashewoe [/size]
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Governor Oshiomhole by BishopMagic: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2015
totorimi:

What has ilara's fake virginity claim got to do with improving the world?

Yoruba,fulani Would Have Gone To War If I Was Killed-falae / MASSOB We Will Decolonize The People From Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba – Madu / Hausas Backed By Security Agents Unleash Terror In Lagos - Punch

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9