Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m (33408 Views)

President Buhari Cancels FEC Meeting Today / Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria / Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by richardjemedafe1(m): 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
C
Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by Mynd44: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Propaganda
Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by sademola: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
nairalandist:
After allowing people to use the christian pilgrimage to buy dollars at extremely cheap rates, even when we all knew that christian pilgrimage is not important to Christians. Now he cancelled govt. delegation to Hajj. . . who is fooling who?

If he truly wants to fight corruption, let him not influence the exchange rate for dollars for both muslim and christian pilgrims. . . We all know that it's not available to the general public and only those politicians are given slots for pilgrimage. . .

Prof. Osinbajo.... please talk to Buhari ooo... we are not fools o!

What's this 'thing' saying?

Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by Brightology2(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gej mata will soon kill u
Rilwayne001:

I see somebody who feels for Nigeria and who is ready to make the system work in the country.

Some saTANists will soon come here to tell us that GEJ did it. WTF! Was he not the same GEJ that was busy drinking ogogoro through out his tenure?

Wailers, keep off this thread please.
Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by millionboi(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Goood
Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by tete7000(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
A beautiful and laudable move. I hope this becomes a permanent feature for both muslim and christian pilgrimage under all tiers of govt. It's share waste of scarce resources.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by Swaggzkid: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hmmm this makes sense *real savings

Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by Rilwayne001: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Brightology2:
Buhari mata will soon kill me
Hehehe.. Repent before its too late.

Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by opendo21(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
midolian:
Hmmm, Buhari!

Person wey say e no go better for u, that person no go see rest of mind till death,..Even after death..

What a man!
Amen oooooooo...Those am talking to knowz themselves oo..my broda God bless u for the prayers..abeg knock them more need more plsssss..

Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by KanwuliaJara: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
$1 Million in his pocket!
Change is here! grin

Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wash
Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by erico2k2(m): 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
ionsman:
Buhari approved 160 naira to a dollar for Christian pilgrims. ..

Now, he has cancelled government delegation to hajj(muslims).

This is the same man that is a tribal bigot.

This is the same man that wants to islamise Nigeria.

TANoids are legendary idiots. ....
See how you just brought in religion in a very vine way,this is the mentality of a deviated mind, what you said about Christians has no govt bearings,does not concern any govt office holder who is a christian so what the connection? if I dare ask?

Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by erico2k2(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
sademola:

What's this 'thing' saying?
me I tire sef

Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by Captainswag225(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
AND SO WHAT?
Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
nairalandist:
After allowing people to use the christian pilgrimage to buy dollars at extremely cheap rates, even when we all knew that christian pilgrimage is not important to Christians. Now he cancelled govt. delegation to Hajj. . . who is fooling who?

If he truly wants to fight corruption, let him not influence the exchange rate for dollars for both muslim and christian pilgrims. . . We all know that it's not available to the general public and only those politicians are given slots for pilgrimage. . .

. CHRISTIAN PILGRIMAGE IS DIFFERENT FROM GOVERNMENT DELEGATES..,,,,,

THOSE GOVT.. DELEGATES ALREADY HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH MONEY TO SPONSOR THEIRSELVES,,, OUR MONEY SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR THEM AGAIN

Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by tola9jaa: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Maybe the moderator is related to Doyin Okupe. I will advise you to petition seun. Most of his Moderators are weed addict, they ban indiscriminately.

THEY WILL SOON BAN YOU MAY BE THEY ARE CURRENTLY SLEEPING

Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by kennyman2000(m): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
good.
Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by pussypounder(m): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by kennydee05(m): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
nairalandist:

Dumbest comment on this thread...
You need deliverance

Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by Rilwayne001: 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
tola9jaa:

THEY WILL SOON BAN YOU MAY BE THEY ARE CURRENTLY SLEEPING
I'm the KING. They dare not ban me for no tangible reason.

Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by Sigo86(m): 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
nairalandist:

What're u talking about.... It's crystal clear that ur stupidity is factory fitted. Oponu Ode sad

Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by 4stylz: 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
I wonder what they are saving for
Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by M4gunners: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I see somebody who feels for Nigeria and who is ready to make the system work in the country.

Some saTANists will soon come here to tell us that GEJ did it. WTF! Was he not the same GEJ that was busy drinking ogogoro through out his tenure?

Wailers, keep off this thread please.
Why didn't him cancel the trip to the USA that cost more with over 170 delegates? The 2.2m that was spent without result nko? Did i say millions instead of billions.
Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by BigBen10: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Buhari and El-rufai on the same path. The right path. Other governors should wake up. Nigeria will be great again!

Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by cardoctor(m): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
Better. Save the money for the CHANGE agenda.

Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
he should sell those private jets
Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by MrMcJay(m): 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
M4gunners:
Why didn't him cancel the trip to the USA that cost more with over 170 delegates? The 2.2m that was spent without result nko? Did i say millions instead of billions.

Reserve your tears, you are gonna wail till 2023. You don't wanna waste it.

Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by tola9jaa: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
[size=18pt]
ionsman:
Buhari approved 160 naira to a dollar for Christian pilgrims. ..

Now, he has cancelled government delegation to hajj(muslims).

This is the same man that is a tribal bigot.

This is the same man that wants to islamise Nigeria.

TANoids are legendary idiots. ....
[/size]

Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by oloyede252(m): 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
$1 Million in his pocket! Change is here! grin
RECIEVE

SENSE

Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by Mackson01: 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
Please don't pay for Christian pilgrimage delegation too. Im a Christian . whosoever want to go to Mecca or Jerusalem should sponsor himself for now. Cheki nan. Buhari you a great

Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by repogirl(f): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
.....waiting for the other shoe to drop......
Re: Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
publicity stunt.

Between Released Chibok Girl And Her Mother: An Emotional Reunion / Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor / Nigerian Army Pulls Out Five Generals