Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (255769 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Ogborokiri(m): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2016
blackkie I sent u a mail I want to start this business and am in Delta state warri to b precise hw do I get supply
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by GCIT: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
@Blackie,
Please how do you want the payment for your E-book done.
Please, what about some discounts for the jobless folks.
Please, respond to GCITFarms@gmail.com
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by id2011(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=Blackkie post=42267709]Quite
Pls BLAKKIE am new in this tred and am intrested in this kind of business pls i stay at otta i need a farm to get the eggs and some distributor within, pls help me sir i would be grateful
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by lynx200(m): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
As Blackkie said the current scarcity of eggs means that anyone going into poultry farming is making a good investment. I'm down with this and will be ready to invest as long as there are willing partners. Blackkie, when are you holding your seminar again?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
Yes, going into poultry farming is worth it.
It is an investment that can never go wrong once you got your acts right.

Willing partner? You mean distributors? You will never look for them! I am one of your distributors for sure once you are in the West.

Next seminar? No date yet.

lynx200:
As Blackkie said the current scarcity of eggs means that anyone going into poultry farming is making a good investment. I'm down with this and will be ready to invest as long as there are willing partners. Blackkie, when are you holding your seminar again?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Otta is one of the main areas farms are in the West.

[quote author=id2011 post=42496768][/quote]
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
The question you asked is yours to answer - do not be offended.
As you are now ready for the business, if you can do what I discussed on this thread that I did, you will do better.

Ogborokiri:
blackkie I sent u a mail I want to start this business and am in Delta state warri to b precise hw do I get supply
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
Replied.

GCIT:
@Blackie,

Please how do you want the payment for your E-book done.

Please, what about some discounts for the jobless folks.

Please, respond to GCITFarms@gmail.com
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 01, 2016
I'm waiting.
Blackkie:
Thank you.
Now, all of these is in an E-book now. To be released soonest.

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
Its available now in PDF format.

Make your payment to the following account details:-

Amount - N5,000.00 [five thousand naira] only.

Bank - First Bank
Account No. - 3092866817
Account Name - Kingsley Igwenazor

Send the payment details to - 07036940035
Including your current e-mail.

You will get the product within 12hours.

Once your payment is recieved,
nyben4eva:
I'm waiting.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
just got back from a business meeting with a new farm lead I got. the meeting was s huge success, all thanks and praise to almighty God.

however am still on the lookout for more leads.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
@Yazz09
I love your guts!
In no distant time, you will have enough to make choices from.

yazz09:
just got back from a business meeting with a new farm lead I got. the meeting was s huge success, all thanks and praise to almighty God.

however am still on the lookout for more leads.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:03am On Feb 02, 2016
Over the weekend, I had a discussion with an intending investor in egg distribution. He asked me this question from many angles - what guarantee do I have for steady demand of this item if I invest my hard ''borrowed'' money into it?
We talked at length and here is the summation of what I told him.
- Eggs are not brought into the country - all we have here is locally farmed.
- There is lower investment in poultry farms across the federation thus there are lesser sources of supply of the item
- Our population is forever growing making the demand elastic
- The farms are in the villages, making it hard to be common in the cities.
If you look at the above listed points, your business is on automatic demand gear thus totally profitable.
All you need is to get farm[s] to get your eggs from.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by academics1: 4:00am On Feb 02, 2016
Blackkie:
@Yazz09
I love your guts!
In no distant time, you will have enough to make choices from.

how do you take care of the risks of broken eggs. in case you need to transport the eggs through bad roads.
thats just what is stopping me from starting the business
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by odimbannamdi(m): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2016
academics1:

how do you take care of the risks of broken eggs. in case you need to transport the eggs through bad roads.
thats just what is stopping me from starting the business

exactly my point! The OP has duly dissected every other aspect of the business except the risks of eggs being broken. Considering the dilapidated state of most our roads in Nigeria, this risk can not be totally ruled out.

How can one reduce this risk and maximize profit
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Blackkie:
@Yazz09 I love your guts! In no distant time, you will have enough to make choices from.
yes bro...
I am believing God to have enough if both suppliers and customers.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Blackkie:
@Yazz09 I love your guts! In no distant time, you will have enough to make choices from.
yes bro...
I am believing God to have enough of both suppliers and customers.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
odimbannamdi:

exactly my point! The OP has duly dissected every other aspect of the business except the risks of eggs being broken. Considering the dilapidated state of most our roads in Nigeria, this risk can not be totally ruled out.

I think basically it's been careful. just as you won't walk anyhow when carrying a crate of egg, same way you drive carefully and slowly when transporting them.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by TopDown: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
odimbannamdi:

Check the thread again from the beginning. I think the OP has already addressed it. You're advised to transport the eggs in paper crates or bigger plastic crates to eliminate/minimize breakages; pad the sides of the vehicle you are using too with foam of some soft materials, etc. Remember no business without risk. You just have to mitigate them risk and not run away when there's profit to be made. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Gluthatione: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Please I'm interested in starting this business, what are the resources I need to get on ground before I start .A quick response will be highly appreciated.I want to add this i reside in Akure I need info about egg distribution in ondo state
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2016
@ TopDown & Yazz09
You said it all.

The first thing is that the driver of any vehicle to be used for egg distribution must be a CAREFUL one. Eggs are like glass wares, they must be handled with great care. Speeding is not meant for any vehicle conveying eggs. You the owner of the eggs being moved MUST be vigilant and direct the driver on how to move. For me I will always remind them - bros, na egg you carry.

The crates have some sort of setting under each of them. It is your duty to align them as they ought to be. Once they keyed in as they should, you have lesser issues to contend with.

When stacking the eggs in a van or any other means of carriage, make sure there is no gap between a line of crates and the next one. Then, use some materials to ''wedge'' it by the sides. For long distance journey, many farms who use trucks do make use of these yellow 25litres gallons to wedge it on either sides of the vehicle. Where such gallons are not available or due to space in the van, they use empty sacks to align or fill all empty spaces.

One of my contacts who trades on egg in Bornu state but gets his supply from Anambra has a unique way of packaging it. He uses a carton that conatins ten crates each to transport them. Each carton is lagged with rags with the base and last crate doubled. With this the eggs are loaded in long buses and it gets to him with less damages.

I learnt how to stack eggs the hard way. My experience broke some crates of the Jumbo size for the fact that I left them staggered inside the van. I bumped into a dish, matched the brakes, the crates moved braking so many of the Jumbo sized eggs. Since then, no one taught me how to arrange them.

TopDown:

Check the thread again from the beginning. I think the OP has already addressed it. You're advised to transport the eggs in paper crates or bigger plastic crates to eliminate/minimize breakages; pad the sides of the vehicle you are using too with foam of some soft materials, etc. Remember no business without risk. You just have to mitigate them risk and not run away when there's profit to be made. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2016
This scarcity is now a bigger blessing to me!

Yesterday, for the first time in about 3 months I was short of eggs.
Although I get supplies 4 times in a week, yesterday I sold off all I have in my custody. The funny thing is that even the chronic debtors I had came with their cash. I have to ration the available products to get round yet many of them still want more.

I was talking to my friend about it and he asked what was the reason for this - localization of my clients!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2016
Keep a tab on this thread - our upcoming seminar [show me the way] will bring the investment in egg distribution to many with lots of solutions. Its a mega deal!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hello forumites, what is the retail prices of egg in your vicinity?
Kindly help other to re-strategize.
Thank you.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
I was dissecting my proposal for creating more awareness about the hidden potentials of investing in egg distribution with my mentor this evening. After a long deliberation, he asked me - have you brought up someone in this business that you can show Nigerians that he learnt from you? Sincerely my answer was NO!

He laughed in a style.
Young man he said, show me a proof that you have been making sense and I will give you a higher platform and more profitable task to earn from.
After a while he asked me, you have used rule 10/10, create another egg merchant with it.

Who is ready to take this golden opportunity?

Blackkie:
Keep a tab on this thread - our upcoming seminar [show me the way] will bring the investment in egg distribution to many with lots of solutions. Its a mega deal!

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 7:19am On Feb 04, 2016
Blackkie:
I was dissecting my proposal for creating more awareness about the hidden potentials of investing in egg distribution with my mentor this evening. After a long deliberation, he asked me - have you brought up someone in this business that you can show Nigerians that he learnt from you? Sincerely my answer was NO!

He laughed in a style.
Young man he said, show me a proof that you have been making sense and I will give you a higher platform and more profitable task to earn from.
After a while he asked me, you have used rule 10/10, create another egg merchant with it.

Who is ready to take this golden opportunity?

which one be rule 10/10
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:18am On Feb 04, 2016
That means you jumped some pages of the thread.
I discussed it in details then.

Rule 10/10 is a client acquisition plan a beginner in egg distribution can adopt and go into automatic profiting.
Its in a nutshell - get 10 clients who will buy 10 crates weekly. With this you are selling 100 crates weekly with ease.
Then targeting the 10% weekly returns, you grow your investment by 40% monthly.

For example, you invested N50,000.00 and you were able to to get 100 crates of egg with it and you make 10% of weekly.
This translates to making N5,000.00 weekly totaling N20,000.00 monthly.

With Rule 10/10 you are already a winner in the investment.

yazz09:

which one be rule 10/10
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:19am On Feb 04, 2016
One young man is breaking grounds in this thread.
He has located a wonderful village where farms are in large quantity.
Its only him that can write about it.
He has given me some measure of ''jingering''

Although I gave him the direction, he did the job himself!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Here comes my sticker for Supermarkets.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Even in this scarcity, there are mega deals that comes up once in a while.
Imagine, I got poullets @ N550 today!
Ibadan - Kwara axis can offer you some unexpected price with free delivery.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by bolman2k1: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
How was ur journey to Ewekoro today? Where u able to locate d Animal care office?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Heheheeee
It was a wonderful journey locating farms in the Ewekoro axis.
@enilove was the leader of the expedition - we visited two farms and was quite a positive journey.
We made wonderful deals and parleyed with the major management personnel.

I bet you with what we went home with, we are getting nearer to the season when we shall be having eggs all year round at a business friendly price.

bolman2k1:
How was ur journey to Ewekoro today? Where u able to locate d Animal care office?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.