Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (256292 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by debbydee(f): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
wow. Good i know that some thing good abounds in NL.

@ OP kudos. I am following seriously.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Kennyfancy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
OP, am a studnt in my final year, i lov ur ideal, i would lik to go into it, wht is ur say ?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by VickyHills(f): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
Blackkie:
How are you operating in the business?
A bulk seller like am doing or you have a retail outlet?
What volume are you looking at?
Email me - phortizoltd@yahoo.com

Thanks, Blackkie. I've a retail shop where I sell foodies(crayfish, dryfish, rice, garri, eggs, etc). But going through your thread, I'd decided to venture into the business fully. I'd like to start with 50 crates to test new grounds 1st. The wholesaler in my area offered 650 for small eggs, 700 for middle, 750 for big eggs. If I buy them at that rate how much would I resell? Imagine fa! That's why I want someone to help me out. Thanks, again.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
How do you mean please?
If i understand the question, i will work on it better.
McEasy:
What a eyes opener.

Kindly give a summary breakdown because I think there will be a need to get a car.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
The business makes sense as people will say.
And its do-able.

All you need is understanding its intricacies and you are good to go.
It takes little funds to start, its among the food chain that its demand is constant et. Your neighbourhood is enough for you to make a living off it.

Kennyfancy:
OP, am a studnt in my final year, i lov ur ideal, i would lik to go into it, wht is ur say ?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
I should be supplying you abeg!
Waooo, as you have a daily need outlet, your route is buttered.

50 crates for a retailer - e get as e be.
Start with 10 and increase to whatever your demand asks of you.
Or, will you be giving to bulk end users?

Depending on where you are:-
that of N650 will give you N100 profit when you sell at N25 each
that of N700 will give you N200 profit when you sell at N30
that of N750 will give you N150 profit when you sell at N30

The good thing is that your sales is most likely to go northwards for the fact that ''kitchen managers'' are your regular visitors.

VickyHills:
Thanks, Blackkie. I've a retail shop where I sell foodies(crayfish, dryfish, rice, garri, eggs, etc). But going through your thread, I'd decided to venture into the business fully. I'd like to start with 50 crates to test new grounds 1st. The wholesaler in my area offered 650 for small eggs, 700 for middle, 750 for big eggs. If I buy them at that rate how much would I resell? Imagine fa! That's why I want someone to help me out. Thanks, again.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:15am On Sep 08, 2015
For many who are currently involved in poultry business, this period is not the best of time for them.
Today, i celebrate them!
Why, many of the farms have closed shop, even some animal feed producers are out of business. Yet a large number of them are resilient and supplying Nigeria with this pocket friendly source of protein and an article of trade.
To them i say BRAVO!

From my little search, there is a scarcity of Maize and Soya beans in the nation. Feed makers/poultry owners are of the notion that these two raw material for feed is threatening their business due to its scarcity.
I asked many of them, is maize and soya beans not produced in Nigeria?
They affairmed it but noted that the Boko Haram issue in the north has drastically reduced its farming. Secondly, sourcing it from abroad is even a harder task as the government regulations on the importation of the items is stiff.

This is the MAJOR reason the cost of a crate of egg from the farms and distributors has increased in the last few weeks.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2015
ausdy, its like you sent me a mail. I couldn't access it. Kindly reach me via - phortizoltd@yahoo.com
Or you can place your question here.
Thank you.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 8:56am On Sep 08, 2015
School begins mid September, its going to be a straight 90 days plus bumper sales for egg vendors.
As we are looking at the upcoming trends and it suggests that the demand will outstrip supply in the coming days.
Why?
School children!
Their meal box has egg in their menu - used to prepare Indomie, yam & plantain et al
Chin-Chin, Meatpie, Egg-roll and many other confectioneries taken by students during school hours will recieve a natural increase in demand.

This is one reason you can make money from getting involved in egg distribution.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by ammy4id: 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nice one but mind you , I realy wish I can achieve the particular business while I am working. Pls any info on how to go abt it
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by VickyHills(f): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
Blackkie:

The good thing is that your sales is most likely to go northwards for the fact that ''kitchen managers'' are your regular visitors.

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by VickyHills(f): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Blackkie:

The good thing is that your sales is most likely to go northwards for the fact that ''kitchen managers'' are your regular visitors. I want to be buying in bulk and sell as supplier. I want to divert to wholesale only. The 50 crates is for starters.

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
You can.
Many employees are controlling vibrant businesses, why not you.

Locate some retailers, get their mandate to supply them the item; then locate a farm where you will source the item from and your journey is on course.
ammy4id:
Nice one but mind you , I realy wish I can achieve the particular business while I am working. Pls any info on how to go abt it

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Let me tell a story of how one Iya Egg nearly swindled me - take a clue for it might be your turn tomorrow.

In the cause of my marketing, i meet an elderly woman who became my instant client.
Earlier as i started the business, i never had a receipt but i record all my sales in a booklet.

I was in the elderly woman's shop today to collect my money only for the woman to deny that there is outstanding balance.
I nearly created a scene but God controlled me in a wonderful manner. She went as far as threatening me with swearing to an idol. Immediately i accepted to do so she calmed down and agreed to pay me on friday.

I have already gotten my invoice, when i showed her my record keeping she was dazzed. She and all those around her never expected that i had a record of the day i sold the 10 crates of eggs to her.

Confront such occurrence early enough.

14 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by ammy4id: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2015
@Blackkie thanks for the advice on starting the business while working. Pls am going to mail you now to see maybe something gud can start btw us. Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by bolman2k1: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nice work broGod will continue to be with u,I intend starting dis week b4 I stumbled over ur trend today,My questiin is which one is better btw buying unsorted egg from farms or buying sorted.? AS a distributor,how much can one supply egg big,mediun and small?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
If you asked for SORTED and got it - Better!
With sorted crates of egg, you are more sure of your profit.
However, many farms do not sort their eggs. But you can still make your profit with it. Learning to sort them is an experience on its own.
Supply prices for distributors?
It depends on where you are and whom your clients are.
Jumbo - 800
Big - 750, 780
Medium - 730
Small - 650
What i gave you is what i give to my clients.

bolman2k1:
Nice work broGod will continue to be with u,I intend starting dis week b4 I stumbled over ur trend today,My questiin is which one is better btw buying unsorted egg from farms or buying sorted.? AS a distributor,how much can one supply egg big,mediun and small?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by ay4real1: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
The location of my farm is in ilaro precisely and if you anyone is interested... .. Can give 200 crate out once weekly.. . U bare d transportation cost.. .. call 07069693906

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Thank you for the link.
Ilaro should be in Ogun state?
Whats their prices for different sizes?

ay4real1:
The location of my farm is in ilaro precisely and if you anyone is interested... .. Can give 200 crate out once weekly.. . U bare d transportation cost.. .. call 07069693906
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by BiggerBangs: 12:27am On Sep 14, 2015
Blackkie:
If you asked for SORTED and got it - Better!
With sorted crates of egg, you are more sure of your profit.
However, many farms do not sort their eggs. But you can still make your profit with it. Learning to sort them is an experience on its own.
Supply prices for distributors?
It depends on where you are and whom your clients are.
Jumbo - 800
Big - 750, 780
Medium - 730
Small - 650
What i gave you is what i give to my clients.

Please how do you deliver your eggs to all your customers ...I mean your means of tratransportatio?the cost of moving about is kind of scary to me looking at transportation cost since am not having a personal bus to deliver it
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by ammy4id: 8:48am On Sep 14, 2015
Blackkie:
Let me tell a story of how one Iya Egg nearly swindled me - take a clue for it might be your turn tomorrow.

In the cause of my marketing, i meet an elderly woman who became my instant client.
Earlier as i started the business, i never had a receipt but i record all my sales in a booklet.

I was in the elderly woman's shop today to collect my money only for the woman to deny that there is outstanding balance.
I nearly created a scene but God controlled me in a wonderful manner. She went as far as threatening me with swearing to an idol. Immediately i accepted to do so she calmed down and agreed to pay me on friday.

I have already gotten my invoice, when i showed her my record keeping she was dazzed. She and all those around her never expected that i had a record of the day i sold the 10 crates of eggs to her.

Confront such occurrence early enough.

hi blackie I forward a mail to you last week, pls kindly reply as soon as possible.tks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by VickyHills(f): 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
Pls, Blackkie, can you help with name(s) and location(addresses) of some farms? Ejoh!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by kennethalice(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
This is the best info I have come across in Nairaland and thanks for this wonderful journey you are taking us regarding egg distribution and I pray your biz will grow from strength to strength and the sky is your limit.

Regards
Lion King

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by VickyHills(f): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
kennethalice:
This is the best info I have come across in Nairaland and thanks for this wonderful journey you are taking us regarding egg distribution and I pray your biz will grow from strength to strength and the sky is your limit.

Regards
Lion King
Amen. May God bless Blackkie wella.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
This could be a very tough challenge.
Why not limit yourself to your vicinity at the moment?
Then if you have your clients scattered here and there, choose a day for your delivery.
With this kind of arrangement, 10 litre of fuel will do although i do not know the brand of vehicle at your reach.

BiggerBangs:

Please how do you deliver your eggs to all your customers ...I mean your means of tratransportatio?the cost of moving about is kind of scary to me looking at transportation cost since am not having a personal bus to deliver it

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
Can you resend the mail please?

ammy4id:
hi blackie I forward a mail to you last week, pls kindly reply as soon as possible.tks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
VickyHills, you wanna chop expo?
You go pay!
1. Lagos state farm settlement, Ikorodu
2. Zion co-operative farm settlement Ogun state - ask of Sam Farm they should be the biggest there.
3. El-Toda farms Ofada

But the truth is that almost all these farms have enough buyers and now that eggs are scare, they will NEVER attend to you. Sorry to say this, they are snubbish but they may be happy to see your face.
El-Toda has been good to me since i started with them after much turenshi.

VickyHills:
Pls, Blackkie, can you help with name(s) and location(addresses) of some farms? Ejoh!

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
BONANZA

Do you live within Surulere and you are interested in direct access to eggs as a bulk buyer?
A farm we networked with is offering I and My colleagues a total of 800 crates weekly. If you will like to join us, you are welcome.
Drop your contact with me and i will get back to you - phortizoltd@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by damola1: 3:10am On Sep 15, 2015
Great job
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:49am On Sep 16, 2015
The scarcity of egg is biting harder in Lagos metropolis - the demand is more than the supply!
Not only that it is scarce, it is getting costlier than normal.
Who can help bring supplies to town?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by VickyHills(f): 7:29am On Sep 16, 2015
Blackkie, eyyyaaa!! You're such an angel. Thanks for the info. You're blessed. Inspiring thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.