Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (256050 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by alakara(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
Blackkie:
Two smart guy scammed me big time.
He configured a bank deposit alert and forwarded to me late friday.
Believing it was real, I sent my e-book to the two of them only to find out later that it was fake.

go to ur bank to activate ur internet banking.
you will confirm ur balance online and through your mail before u send anything.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by dollaflow(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
I can supply 800 to 1000 create of egg weekly, contact 08062910669
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by nysot(f): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
dollaflow:
I can supply 800 to 1000 create of egg weekly, contact 08062910669
Give us proper details here,no need contacting you privately.
Let's have an open discussion.
Where's your location,how much is a crate,where and where can you supply to,is it cash and carry.
We ve had more than enough of I can supply 1million crates which turns out to be a scam

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by kareemsaheed: 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I can source for eggs. But pls I need potential buyers who are willing to pay
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by nysot(f): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
kareemsaheed:
Hello Nairalanders, I can source for eggs. But pls I need potential buyers who are willing to pay. cash on delivery.
my whatapp no for more infoe. 08160653303.
Am tired of scammers
I am very much interested,let's talk here.
I'm based in Ajah,how much is a crate and how many crates are you capable of supplying me per week
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:37am On Feb 29, 2016
Nysot, kudos!

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by nysot(f): 8:39am On Feb 29, 2016
Blackkie:
Nysot, kudos!
Tanx bro,wa gbayi
Abeg I still dey wait the address
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:29am On Feb 29, 2016
There is a contact around Aja that you can try out.
I talked with the contact once and never followed up due to distance.
If I get your e-mail, I can forward the direct he gave me to you.

nysot:

Tanx bro,wa gbayi
Abeg I still dey wait the address
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by kareemsaheed: 11:15am On Feb 29, 2016
nysot:

I am very much interested,let's talk here.
I'm based in Ajah,how much is a crate and how many crates are you capable of supplying me per week

200 crates for now... and price... 700
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by nysot(f): 2:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Blackkie,I sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 4:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sorted or non-sorted?
Which size?

kareemsaheed:

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by VickyHills(f): 10:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Blackkie, good evening sir. I'm back. Sorry for being away for so long. It was indeed a trying time for me but to God's glory, I'm alive to start over again. I followed the thread from where I stopped and religiously read to the end. I'm totally "re-inspired". Thanks for the transparency and generosity. God bless you abundantly

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 7:00am On Mar 01, 2016
kareemsaheed:

Pls were is your location.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 01, 2016
yazz09:
Please anyone knows of any big farm in any of these states

Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Uyo, Abia.

I'll really appreciate it if I can get the name and address of the farm, a farm that can comfortably give me 1000 crates weekly.

it's very urgent please.

And scammers don't even think of contacting me, cause I'll make sure I follow you up till you end up in EFCC custody.
just ask him how much he can supply. i did biz with him when i was in uyo. as for the number tell him a friend gave u
uyo
mr godwin

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2016
Welcome back Madam!

VickyHills:
Blackkie, good evening sir. I'm back. Sorry for being away for so long. It was indeed a trying time for me but to God's glory, I'm alive to start over again. I followed the thread from where I stopped and religiously read to the end. I'm totally "re-inspired". Thanks for the transparency and generosity. God bless you abundantly
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 11:09am On Mar 01, 2016
Anticorruption:

just ask him how much he can supply. i did biz with him when i was in uyo. as for the number tell him a friend gave u
uyo
mr godwin

thanks man, will call right away
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2016
@blackkie please how do you deal with all the cracks you get after you've offloaded or as you are supplying. I seem to be getting much it, though not too much. but it's really disturbing me, cause that's my gain going there. do you have any means of selling them or what.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Mubz(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Where can one get egg supply in Abuja. Anyone has any info about this? I'm looking at going into this distribution business in Abuja.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:32am On Mar 02, 2016
They are the first I sell.
I sell a crate for N700 now to either Cake/egg roll makers or Mallams making Indomie.

Try and stack the crates well, no space in between each inside a vehicle.
Then drive carefully.

If you move 50crates and have one or less than crate broken that should be ok.
But if it goes beyond one crate, look at how you drive or stack them.

yazz09:
@blackkie please how do you deal with all the cracks you get after you've offloaded or as you are supplying. I seem to be getting much it, though not too much. but it's really disturbing me, cause that's my gain going there. do you have any means of selling them or what.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by yazz09(m): 3:31am On Mar 02, 2016
Blackkie:
They are the first I sell.
I sell a crate for N700 now to either Cake/egg roll makers or Mallams making Indomie.

Try and stack the crates well, no space in between each inside a vehicle.by
Then drive carefully.

If you move 50crates and have one or less than crate broken that should be ok.
But if it goes beyond one crate, look at how you drive or stack them.

Thanks bro.
But the cracks occur after I've offloaded and packed in my warehouse. Don't really know what is causing them to crack at that point, though am guessing it's the way I put the egg.

Thanks for the advice.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by nysot(f): 5:22am On Mar 02, 2016
Blackkie,thank you for your concern; got your mail.
Would contact them and get back to you bro.
I really appreciate you
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2016
Its all right.

nysot:
Blackkie,thank you for your concern; got your mail.
Would contact them and get back to you bro.
I really appreciate you
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by femi4: 11:08am On Mar 02, 2016
Blackkie:
A sales dummy i learnt from a new acquintance - Use big egg crates when buying and use small crates when displaying them in your shop.
Reason, the small crates makes even small eggs look big!
Humm..so, this is what Iya Tope eleyin has been doing to me

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by goke4all(m): 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
100 crates of unsorted eggs, call me 08082176973 to pick up in lagos
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hahahaaaa

femi4:
Humm..so, this is what Iya Tope eleyin has been doing to me
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Good

goke4all:
100 crates of unsorted eggs, call me 08082176973 to pick up in lagos
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 7:59am On Mar 03, 2016
New entrants, you need to be on alert now.
From all indications, we are about to hit ''distributors'' season.

Do all you can to get a farm to work with now.
Sincerely, I am leaving two farms that were using me as sales boy for 2 months now.

Many farms will have a serious need for buyers now, do all you can to make an advantage of it.
Some of those farms that rejected you last month will have need of you now. Kindly revisit them.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Ogborokiri(m): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2016
any one no of where I can source for egg in delta
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by goke4all(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2016
Blackkie, I beg to differ, raining season is fast approaching and that is the time farmers can store eggs longer and eggs production will reduce.

The demand in our farm outweigh supply, I am here to get customer that are computer savvy to mix with the regular market women.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
Chairman!
Are you ready to play by the rules?

goke4all:
Blackkie, I beg to differ, raining season is fast approaching and that is the time farmers can store eggs longer and eggs production will reduce.

The demand in our farm outweigh supply, I am here to get customer that are computer savvy to mix with the regular market women.

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
How is it going fellow distributors?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by psyqs(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2016
Mubz:
Where can one get egg supply in Abuja. Anyone has any info about this? I'm looking at going into this distribution business in Abuja.

Call me, I supply up to 600crates a week

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.