Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,356 members, 7,868,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Love Is The Barrier Breaker And Link To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Is The Barrier Breaker And Link To God (553 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / The Importance Of Being Thankful To God Through Charity / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is The Barrier Breaker And Link To God by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 11, 2015
The language of Love is understood by all humanity, animals, plants and the entire unverse hears and moves to the beat of Love.
The earth was created out of Love, humanity was regenerated and saved by Love.
The true voyage to Heaven Eternity (Kingdom Living) will only be succesful in Love. Only Love can turn my mess to His message, my hurt to healing and my pain to His purpose.
Thta is why Jesus Christ clearly demonstrated Love lived in Love dead in Love and rose again in Love.
When the revelation of Love is manifest in an environment, community or even an individual's life. He is unstoppable cause when on the frequency of Love even sin is absent. "Perfect Love covers all sin"
"Whom the Lord loves He shastices"
When our heart beats for love, genuiene Love we flow at the current of Heavenly grace.
He that cannot Love cannot honour God.
"God resist the proud"
"Pride is a trait that indicates an absolute absence of true Love"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Is The Barrier Breaker And Link To God by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 11, 2015
When creation operates on Love, then the Maker (Jehovah) is pleased, why because that's was what /id intended when He deceided to repricate His nature and glory both physically and spiritually.
So therefore mere confession of Love lacking actions of Love, is a fraud and like half backed break is not fit and therefore unacceptable to the most High.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Is The Barrier Breaker And Link To God by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 11, 2015
The human spirit is very different from the body, the spirit should be guided by the Holy Spirit.
Love is the food for the spirit. Love is the highest frequency to which on can fellowship with God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Is The Barrier Breaker And Link To God by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 11, 2015
God is Love
God sends out Love
God lives in Love
God's power is Love
God receives Love
God understands Love
God source is Love

"For God so loved the world"

Only Love I'd limitless in power
Jesus Christ Loves you
I hope you Love Him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Is The Barrier Breaker And Link To God by trapQ: 8:36am On Aug 11, 2015
Thanks for the heads up. I love this write up. Lemme just add something.

Love is the greatest force in the universe because the bible teaches us that 3 things abide: hope, faith, love. But of all the greatest is love. The bible makes us to know that faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains, that means "love" being stronger than faith can do more unimaginable things.

Also, love is the greatest because God is love and God is the greatest.

1 Like

Re: Love Is The Barrier Breaker And Link To God by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2015
trapQ:
Thanks for the heads up. I love this write up. Lemme just add something.

Love is the greatest force in the universe because the bible teaches us that 3 things abide: hope, faith, love. But of all the greatest is love. The bible makes us to know that faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains, that means "love" being stronger than faith can do more unimaginable things.

Also, love is the greatest because God is love and God is the greatest.
God bless you
Jesus love you

1 Like

Re: Love Is The Barrier Breaker And Link To God by Kay17: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2015
But how far can this love go? To the point of self sacrifice?
Re: Love Is The Barrier Breaker And Link To God by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kay17:
But how far can this love go? To the point of self sacrifice?
Even to death
Re: Love Is The Barrier Breaker And Link To God by Kay17: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Closecall:

Even to death

How have you followed that mantra?!

(1) (Reply)

True Poem For Christian Soldiers / If I Am Asked To Select 1000 Heaven Goers Based On Professions / Is This What Christ Did?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.