Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (54327 Views)

Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Weds Phillip Frimpong In October / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by dedons: 10:33am On Aug 11, 2015
K
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2015
nipomaint:

For what?!

To give her an opportunity to thank whoever gives a rat's azz
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Mariojane(f): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2015
Atlantian:
I am not surprised that she turns out beautiful. She is raised with tithe and offering money.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Dcaliphate(m): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by mikkypel(m): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2015
Atlantian:
I am not surprised that she turns out beautiful. She is raised with tithe and offering money.

Take paracetamol for your headache
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by TheEvilPriest(m): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2015
She looks older than 22 anyway
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by djembadjemba: 10:35am On Aug 11, 2015
glizengem:
for person birthday u still dey book space that 3 dots don do u write HBD
two dots.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by sigiyaya(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2015
operakol:
22 or 32 years
guy e be like say your bad mouth bad pass my own grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i don die 4 here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Mariojane(f): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2015
nipomaint:

For what?!
for him to pray for her of course.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by ahamonyeka(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2015
Op why did you ask us to drop a birthday wishes for her or are you her aid on media and publicity?

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by sigiyaya(m): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2015
glizengem:
for person birthday u still dey book space that 3 dots don do u write HBD
Monitoring spirt grin grin grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by blackberry101: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2015
expertman:
Happy bornday. May God Bless Your New age.

Please Try to reconcile your parent.

I am a product of broken home and till date I still blame God why he allowed my parent to go on that logger heads that made them divorced.

Say No to Broken Home today.
you still blame God?... Dunno y most nigerians do point fingers towards others 4 'em predicaments...
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by ignis: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2015
Really? 22 years?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by sambiyi(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2015
Atlantian:

And how does that affect your generations, are you the one paying it.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Atlantian: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2015
sambiyi:

And how does that affect your generations, are you the one paying it.
silly.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Godmother(f): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2015
Her gown is lovely
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by adedayourt(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2015
DATS MA EX angry angry grin grin angry
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 11, 2015
Work hard on your self to sustain your marriage when you are married!
Learn from your parents marital mistakes and undo them in your own.

Happy birthday n good years ahead. I wish you marriage (Successful one)
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Opinedecandid(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2015
Happy Birthday anointed worshipper.
Increase in all sides.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by sunnyworld2love(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2015
Her number pls
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by charlesucheh(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2015
Don't have any Birthday wish for her oooo! But i have a question!
Does her Dad still bind couples together with the phrase :"FOR BETTER FOR WORSE"
If so, then she, her Dad, and the rest of the Love world AKA(christ embassy) family are still deceiving themselves
#Hypocriteseveryyougo!!!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by xynerise: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2015
Ogugua, come and see your Twin sister
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
youre so right bro. I have so observed. She resembles someone in her early 30's and not even 22
una dey analyse well well....naso God dey mke pple ...some dey look younger dan thre age some dey luk older dan while some dey dey exact.
some due to poverty I mean conc poverty dey mke dem luk in a way wey b say u will always guess wrong thre age.
photo will come ur way shortly.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2015
She's beautiful no doubt but Kate Henshaw looks yunger!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by darnley16(m): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2015
tell ur father to stop looting poor gullible Nigerians
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Sagamite(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2015
Demmocrats:
Happy birthday pretty mama

ishi baby organize the girls number for me grin

PrinceNN:
shes pretty

kilobie:

She looks gorgeous

glizengem:
she's so pretty God bless ur new age

Atlantian:

What is pretty about her?

Nonsense!

Because she is light-skinned?

She is just average.

Darken up her skin, leave the same facial structure and the same people would say she is not fine or, at best, okay.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Brightology2(m): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2015
Dat shld b Buhari i guess
BabyDaddy20:
Na one guy-man dey enjoy this fresh ogunfe cool
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by AzizG550(m): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2015
I wonder who dey lash d chick now
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2015
Na wah oo.. wetin concern us if she is 40 or 50? Abeg who get small needle I wan sow my trouser way tear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.