Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (54324 Views)

Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Weds Phillip Frimpong In October / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2015
afolag:

una dey analyse well well....naso God dey mke pple ...some dey look younger dan thre age some dey luk older dan while some dey dey exact.
some due to poverty I mean conc poverty dey mke dem luk in a way wey b say u will always guess wrong thre age.
photo will come ur way shortly.

Too much sex dey make girls look older than their age.. no ask me for source oo

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by aprokomania(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2015
Demmocrats:
Happy birthday pretty mama
ishi baby organize the girls number for me grin
bros how market you don change am? u say no FP for me
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by PrinceNN(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2015
Sagamite:

What is pretty about her?

Nonsense!

Because she is light-skinned?

She is just average.

Darken up her skin, leave the same facial structure and the same people would say she is not fine or, at best, okay.

im dark... i have preference to light skin females
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Orikinla(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2015
Happy Birthday divine daughter of God. I wish you many happier returns of the day with long life and more prosperity. May Almighty God JEHOVAH continue to bless you and make you the beautiful and wonderful testimony of your family wherever you are. Cheers to your success!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by ITbomb(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2015
Is she a virgin?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Aplaudez(m): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2015
Freshyo
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by meshack15: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2015
WHO IS DAT GUY STANDING BEHIND HER?
aprokomania:
Today is the twenty second birthday of Popular pastor Chris oyakhilomes daughter Carissa Sharon popularly known as CSO. she is a budding gospel musician with enormous talent. drop your birthday wishes below

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2015
and?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by darlenese(f): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2015
My dear I pray this should be your football age becos u look like u are in ur early thirties already cry
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by ikukuhero: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hello all, can someone please tell me where to locate an orphanage or charity in REAL NEED of clothing for the girls? I have some used clothes I will like to give out to the very needy girls. A needy orphanage or charity around Alimosho LGA in Lagos State please. Please, some orphanages and charities are well funded while others are in need of material and financial support. Kindly refer me to the latter. Thank you all.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by charlesbailey(m): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
just 22? i go don call her aunty before i know say i senior her oo.. choi!!!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by sasural: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
PrinceNN:

im dark... i have preference to light skin females

Why the life story?
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Nickymezor(f): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
ITbomb:
Is she a virgin?
wat a question
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by ITbomb(m): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nickymezor:
wat a question
She should be a role model for youth. It's a valid question
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by funstufz: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Okay o if you say she is 32 Sorry, 22 Happy Birthday all the way grin grin grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Mozarinia(m): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
expertman:
Happy bornday. May God Bless Your New age.

Please Try to reconcile your parent.

I am a product of broken home and till date I still blame God why he allowed my parent to go on that logger heads that made them divorced.

Say No to Broken Home today.
Blame God?
Father God is not a witch or Wizard.
He will not force his will on you.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by QueenSharon(f): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Na one guy-man dey enjoy this fresh ogunfe cool

Pls get a life!

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by bukatyne(f): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sagamite:

What is pretty about her?

Nonsense!

Because she is light-skinned?

She is just average.

Darken up her skin, leave the same facial structure and the same people would say she is not fine or, at best, okay.

God made her light-skinned for a reason grin it is part and parcel of her beauty

[size=2pt]You and hubby with 'darken her skin'; 'paint her black' grin

hian tongue[/size]

@OP:

Happy Birthday Sharon, many more beautiful years ahead
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Pidggin(f): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hbd pretty geh
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by kelvine(m): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Thank God you are grown now, it might not be easy for a child to reconcile their parents but the onus is on you to ensure you marry right and lead your own family in unity. Make a commitment to yourself that you will stay in marriage against all odds and God will help you.

expertman:
Happy bornday. May God Bless Your New age.

Please Try to reconcile your parent.

I am a product of broken home and till date I still blame God why he allowed my parent to go on that logger heads that made them divorced.

Say No to Broken Home today.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by SaviorJenvini(m): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Madness*** @ its Peak. "Wehre'
docmoses:
gimme her phone number
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by expertman(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Thanks Bros sure I already married Right with 2 God given Children.

Have promised them nothing would makes me divorced their mama Lai lai ka fata

kelvine:
Thank God you are grown now, it might not be easy for a child to reconcile their parents but the onus is on you to ensure you marry right and lead your own family in unity. Make a commitment to yourself that you will stay in marriage against all odds and God will help you.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Sagamite(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
bukatyne:

God made her light-skinned for a reason grin it is part and parcel of her beauty

[size=2pt]You and hubby with 'darken her skin'; 'paint her black' grin

hian tongue[/size]

@OP:

Happy Birthday Sharon, many more beautiful years ahead

I don't do preference in skin tone or even race. tongue

I don't even fcking notice it.

I can date a very dark girl, I can date a light skin girl.

I can date lepa, I can date Orobo.

A fine girl is a fine girl.

This girl is average. Nothing spectacular about her. Some are just saying she is pretty because she is light-skinned. undecided
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by glizengem(f): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
sigiyaya:
Monitoring spirt grin grin grin
Lolz
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by kelvine(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Happy to hear that.

expertman:
Thanks Bros sure I already married Right with 2 God given Children.

Have promised them nothing would makes me divorced their mama Lai lai ka fata

Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by glizengem(f): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
djembadjemba:
two dots.
grin dot is dot two or three makes no difference OK den oya write HD
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Olawaletb: 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Happy birthday girl, many happy returns in Jesus Name.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by vicuto(m): 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Happy Birthday wish u more Glorious yrs

Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by docmoses(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
nipomaint:
For what?!
i wan gweet nah
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by docmoses(m): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
SaviorJenvini:
Madness*** @ its Peak. "Wehre'
joor oo
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by Nsonaso(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Na one guy-man dey enjoy this fresh ogunfe cool
[size=40]Are you sure it's only one guy man[/size][size=80]?[/size]
If yes, can you swear with your life[size=75]?[/size]
Re: Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today by AleAirHub(m): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
aprokomania:
Today is the twenty second birthday of Popular pastor Chris oyakhilomes daughter Carissa Sharon popularly known as CSO. she is a budding gospel musician with enormous talent. drop your birthday wishes below

Chai !!! Beta Money Na Dey Produce Beta Clean Children Like Dis..... grin grin grin grin grin

Papa God Bless My Hustling..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.