Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer (54303 Views)

New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu / Lords Chosen Testimonies: Highway Robber Saved By God (Video, Photos) / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFWl9eWkmWg

Son Who Leaves A Gay Lifestyle Was Saved By A Mother's Prayer

“There is nothing like a mother’s prayer,” said Becket when he discovered his mother’s prayer letter to God that was written years ago without him knowing.

Becket Cook
Becket always wanted to become a writer and an actor. So, after graduating from college, he moved to Los Angeles to pursue his life-long dream. And he succeeded in both.

But that wasn’t the only thing he pursued.

Becket had a series of many relationships with men for fifteen years, and embraced homosexuality. He didn’t believe in God and was solely focused on freely chasing his dreams and enjoying men’s company.

Unbeknown to him though, his mother was silently praying for his salvation.

“Your battles are won by being on your knees,” his sister once said.

A Mother’s Prayer
And indeed, his sister was right.

Because a letter his mother wrote to God pleading for him to be rescued and set free from homosexuality was recently discovered, as Becket Cook revealed in a recent episode of “The Becket Cook Show.”

“I had no idea that this was something that she was doing consistently. Because when she first found out that I identified as gay, I told her it was no big deal, she doesn’t have to worry ‘cause it’s who I am. And that was the end of it. And we never talked about it again,” he explained.

We were very close [/i]and [i]we would talk about anything. But she never mentioned homosexuality again to me. She never said, ‘Becket, I’m worried about you.’ Or, ‘Becket, I’m praying for you.’”

Instead she prayed, privately. Again, if I knew that my mother was praying for me I would have been offended by that because I would have felt like she was praying ‘against who I was,” Becket continued.

Prayer Letter
He showed and read the letter entitled ‘A Prayer For Becket,’ and it is written in this way:

A Prayer for Becket

Deal aggressively with the enemy. Come against him in the all-powerful name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the sword of the spirit, the Word of God. “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you (James 4:7). You must worship the Lord your God, and worship Him alone (Luke 4:cool. Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is One. And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be in your heart (Duet 6:4-6).

Be Removed in the All Powerful Name of Jesus Christ
1. Spirit of homosexuality
2. The desire for homosexuality
3. Denial of his heterosexuality
4. Remove all the blocks of the truth

We bind you, Satan, in the name of Jesus. Becket belongs to Christ.

Becket continued by stating that his mother had prayed for him on 13 separate occasions, including “a conversion of heart,” “a deep yearning for God,” and “protection against HIV and AIDS.”

What a powerful mother’s prayer indeed. But what’s even more astonishing is that God answered every prayer his mother wrote.

It was a complete miracle that I’ve never got HIV,” he said. The fact that God protected me… because of my mother’s prayer.”

He almost couldn’t believe that his mother prayed like this, and he wept remembering her. She died in 2016, but she will always be an inspiration.

“This whole LGBTQ thing is a spiritual battle and she knew that,” Becket said. “I urge all parents or grandparents who are dealing with this to do something like this because not only did she do this, but God answered her prayer.”

Becket is now saved and following Jesus and to that, we say “AMEN!”

Source

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2023
Thank God for his deliverance.

252 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2023
Waoooh Awesome testimony !!!
Thank you Jesus for this great deliverance and I use this deliverance as a point of contact to as many that are still under this demonic hold of homosexuality and lesbianism, queer whatever demonic name it's called, may God's deliverance come on them in Jesus name! Let all lies of the devil be exposed ! I speak freedom, deliverance into them in Jesus name, Amen!

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by streetpaddy(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2023
Chai
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by shogsman(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2023
Hmm,i thought the pope said gay people were welcomed in thr church

4 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by WiszyFraud: 10:49am On Jan 29, 2023
Religious people are the most ignorant people in existence.

Prayers does not, and can never change a thing.

With the number of churches and prayer warriors we have in Nigeria, can you without any excuses tell me how we are 1000x way backwards behind other thriving countries of the world? 😏

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by mainkendo: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2023
cheesy
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by kingxsamz(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2023
These Christians sef, some of una too mumu. 😂
This is like praying for a straight man to stop being attracted to women. Someone who's gay is gay. The person can't change, they can only abstain from the act. If they feel guilty by doing that, they'll only refrain from the act because of sin, just like people repent from fornication. Doesn't mean if temptation comes they won't fall for it. So her son didn't change, he's just practicing abstinence. 😂

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jaxxy(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2023
Adam and eve not Adam and steve.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Juanmike(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2023
Lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by ShoeWorld2(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2023
Gay is Traditionally, biologically, Scientifically, Religiously, and morally against the rules of existence. If our forefathers were gays, we'll just be few left on this planet. Resist the urge and temptation of gays and save our universe from total collapse. And lastly, don't be homophobic because many of our brothers into it are just misguided by older folks when they're tender while some are lured into it with money and wealth promises.

I sell quality footwear at affordable prices
https://www.nairaland.com/7543671/quality-affordable-footwear-sneakers-both

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by pman096(m): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2023
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Adedotguy: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2023
smiley
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by BabaOfLagos: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2023
Homosexuals are the most uncouth and evil humans on earth.

A man who inserts his penis in another man's anus can do anything to fulfill his satanic agenda.

Africa should remain firm and repluse this imps with their uncouth culture.

The moment we allow them they would continue pushing our boundaries

You see a parent like me be firm, raise your straight children, don't assume, be firm!

For those who understands Basketball profits.. See the link below

CodedWealth:

This came through, Who are you?

Smiles, I am BabaOfLagos, just another nairalander.

https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/

20 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Raxxye(m): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2023
Hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by specialmati(m): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2023
cool cool cool cool cool glory to God

2 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by WibusJaga: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2023

Further proof that Homosexuality is redeemable. 👍

4 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Godspowerpro: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2023
Let EVERYTHING that HAS BREATH give glory to GOD

9 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by VeryWickedGoat: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2023
Observe him for 6 months.
Dat tin no dey just disappear like dat.

11 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by dinoGLGNG(m): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2023
Lies

1 Like

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by hopexter(m): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Thank God for his deliverance.

You can’t be too sure he’s delivered. Gaybriels hardly leave Agaygay grin

8 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by GRACEGLORY: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2023
Prayer changes things

To be a Christian without prayer is no more possible than to be alive without breathing.

Martin Luther

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Topmaike007(m): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2023
A brother have been saved na bobrisky remain grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by PixelPlexus: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2023
Its well
Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by berbs: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2023
Story for the gods. Your boy is going full closet while collecting left, right, and center.

8 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Heffalump(m): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2023
Let the boy share his ugly experience practicing gayism.

Some ass hoe people will like to learn something. God punish Devil.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by jmoore(m): 10:54am On Jan 29, 2023
No one is born gay. It is a choice, a choice that becomes an addiction.

Go and read about Michael Elliot Glatze. He was a member of a gay movement. He later denounced homosexuality and married a woman.

His words' Homosexuality is death, I chose life'.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by CodeTemplar: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2023
Spiritual issues answer to prayer and not some lawless LGBT movement.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer by Ladymillion(f): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2023
Thank You lord for saving another soul, must have been traumatic for the parents

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilomes Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.