Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,778 members, 7,827,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans (44242 Views)

Stanbicibtc Online Account / Nairabet Stylishly Mocks MMM Participants With A Tweet / FMDQ Otc-how-nigerian Breweries Stanbicibtc Others Raised N156 Billion Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by chikevictor(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
pple should just wait,this is just the start of the season.1 out of 38.i wonder what pple are thinking.
Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
ndidibabe:
How much you get there sef?
I've got enough that my account officer gives me prefential treatment anytime I want to conduct a transaction.
Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by Jidibia(m): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hawlahscho:

tongue
U are jobless I swear. Look at what ur lack of job has caused u. Erasing somebody else's post? SMH. Go get a life rather than been here attending to issues that do no concern you. Matter of fact u must be a bastard for erasing my post. May thunder strike you.
Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by Qtsnow(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
The Mod that brought this to front page can't deny not seeing my post about Stanbic ibtc Islamic banking platform, I and refused to push it to front page... you guys only push commic and entertainment, Na waoo.
you guys better do the needful

cc: maclatunji, Sissie, lalasticlala, jarus
Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by Adesiji77: 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Moving Forward cheesy

Cc: ednut
Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by Hawlahscho(m): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jidibia:

[s]U are jobless I swear. Look at what ur lack of job has caused u. Erasing somebody else's post? SMH. Go get a life rather than been here attending to issues that do no concern you. Matter of fact u must be a bastard for erasing my post. May thunder strike you.[/s]

Bwabwabwabwabwabwabwa...

gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin

can't stop laughing

O boy! grin

People don vex no be joke o.... See curse shocked

gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin gringringringringringringringringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by Hawlahscho(m): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
Qtsnow:
The Mod that brought this to front page can't deny not seeing my post about Stanbic ibtc Islamic banking platform, I and refused to push it to front page... you guys only push commic and entertainment, Na waoo.
you guys better do the needful

cc: maclatunji, Sissie, lalasticlala, jarus

Why are you calling usundecided
Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by emprorbolaji(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
neurologist:
grin
u ar a bad niga grin
neurologist:
grin
u ar a bad niga
Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by mondob2k(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Pure humour... if u close ur acct because of this bants then u r not a matured Arsenal fan...
Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by Jidibia(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=Hawlahscho post=36843765]

Bwabwabwabwabwabwabwa...

U bastard, son of a thousand fathers. Keep on erasing my post. Waste of sperm
Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by donbenie(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Never had intention of banking with them,never would with this kind of SHI.T,seriously they think Gunners will find this funny..#COYG
Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by kliq(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Clueless Bank undecided

Gunners Allday Everyday!
Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by VickJames(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
All of you complaining about the PR tweet should just calm down. Football is not a do or die affair, calm down!

Its only match day 1 and you all are already emotional about the whole season. What you guys should is when you start topping the league, tweet back at IBTC to yab them too.

Football is meant to be fun and not religion.

1 Like

Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by Sanchez01: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
There's nothing disgraceful about the PR. It's just for laughs. By the way, does Arsenal still have fans I don't get how their fans stay happy year in, year out.gringringrin

1 Like

Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by Qtsnow(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Why are you calling usundecided

I bet you are learned and can read what I wrote up there. this is the link to the thread to make it easy for your validation.
thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/2516416/stanbic-ibtc-islamic-banking-platform
Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by vapid: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
That's because you're too dumb or hungry to have a sense of humor
Demmocrats:
Any way am a Chelsea fan but that advert is a bad marketing strategy
Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by femilovemi(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Reality Cech grin cheesy
Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by Jarus(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
It's a stunner. The guy behind the twitter handle should be commended. He's done a good job. It generated the publicity he sought.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by darqly(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Pure innocent fun, just for laughs, and some 'FANS' will carry needless fire on their heads grin grin
I see nothing wrong with the PR stunt, it's actually a deft move as it has caused interaction and brand awareness. If you're fickle enough to close your account because of a tweet over a football game, it's good riddance in my opinion..

1 Like

Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by Hawlahscho(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Qtsnow:

I bet you are learned and can read what I wrote up there. this is the link to the thread to make it easy for your validation.
thanks
[s]https://www.nairaland.com/2516416/stanbic-ibtc-islamic-banking-platform[/s]

You mean I should click that link and start swearing before I can comment

Imporsican't

I gerraurahia

1 Like

Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by Adesiji77: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jidibia:
Enough of this mockery. First thing tomorrow morning, I am going to close my multi-million naira accounts with stanbic ibtc. Gunners 4life.

ROTFL grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by lozanni(m): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin Just some harmless jibe. Cech did us in. Gunners for life !!!
Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by yorke1: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Pls someone should help out on how I can go about closing my pension account with IBTC or better still change to leadway pension.
I don't take this kind of joke likely. Rubbish bank!!
Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by pek(m): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
When I saw the topic, I rushed to see how they goofed. But reading through, I don't see anything wrong with it. FYI, I am arsenal to the core.

1 Like

Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by Hawlahscho(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jidibia:
[s]U bastard, son of a thousand fathers. Keep on
erasing my post. Waste of sperm[/s]

See this son of one father sha grin grin

***checks d thread again***

It's still this arsenal thread na shocked

grin Some people are just emotionally pained grin

Sorry Bro, tell GTB to do Chelsea own hahahahahahahahahaha gringringrin Son of one father gringrin

2 Likes

Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by HopeAtHand: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hahahahaha..

Na my bank be dis..i decide to bank with them becos their logo is blue.

#Bluebank#CFC#Chelseafc4Ever

They know the cant try this with ChelseaFC else i will move my billions to another bank.
Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by Intendy: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
all assnal fans saying stanbic just loose customers,how much all assnal fans get for account self.including your baba ijebu
Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by Sunnyade01(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Stanbic will lose some Arsenal fans but shall gain lots of Chelsea fans!!

1 Like

Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by ednut1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
lol mk una free stanbic jor
Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by chigoizie7(m): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Broda! Haba! Choose one now, wetin be he/she!

Na only he/she u see? U no see the. "It" ?
Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by Shekau1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
themilanway:
For your London used goalkeeper

Text Cech

To 3355

undecided undecided undecided undecided
guy I swear you funny, I dey nak my head for wall cause of laugh grin grin grin
Re: StanbicIBTC Bank Mocks Arsenal Fans by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Arsenal Fans Don Suffer!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chai!!!

https://twitter.com/stanbicibtc

?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) / Fatima Indimi Fights Sister, Hauwa For Wedding Ex Boyfriend, Abubakar Yar’Adua / I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.