Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

This Is Guaranteed To Help You Stop Masturbation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Guaranteed To Help You Stop Masturbation (1487 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Stop Masturbation / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) / Please How can i stop Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Guaranteed To Help You Stop Masturbation by tunnyl(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2015
I know some people will want to criticise this technique but your opinions are welcomed. I am not a sexual expert buh I guarantee you that this will help you because it has helped me and a lot of other people. I am not here to advertise nor sell any product and i dont think i would in the nearest future.This is just one of my many article series that I will be posting on Nairaland concerning sexuality.

When ever you masturbate you end up ejaculating your semen/sperm and then you feel weak and at the end of the day you feel miserable, tired and you may find it difficult to embark on your daily activities effectively. Do you know you are some how, wasting the vital energy that could have been diverted to other activities, that will enhance you life ( for instance reading self help books, exercising, Thinking, etc).

Well, as much as I would hate to say this (and I know people would hate to hear this) Masturbation can be viewed positively and negatively.positive in the sense that, if you have a strong sexual urge and have no girlfriend, you just have to masturbate to save those under aged girls from being molested and save yourself from ending up on the newspapers for rape or molestation of under aged. The negativite aspect of it is that if you do it continuously and turn it to a daily routine you might end up with some long term sexual& health problems with your partners and yourself. I am not however recommending masturbation (Check my topic), I am just merely stating the fact here.

The technique am about to reveal to you has been used since ancient times by monks to control or reduce their sexual desire. I have not seen any other technique more effective than this.

The usual recommendations people make when you tell them your sexual urge is usually to tell you to embark on fasting, go for deliverance, reduce or stay away from relating with the opposite sex: though these techniques works buh if after these techniques are practised and the person finds him/herself in environment that make them want to give in to their sexual urge they may have no choice but to give in to it. However you can combine them with the technique i am about to recommend. Also you dont have to worry about finding yourself incapable of fighting your sexual urge because this technique works and there's no way it won't work.

So here is the technique,

Whenever any strong sexual desire arises (whether to masturbate or have sexual intercouse), Exhale all the air from your lungs completely and retain the breath.

Then contract your belly (and squeeze your pelvic muscle) and take your navel back towards the spinal cord, that is, suck your belly in from the lower abdomen.

Make sure you do the above two-three times. You will discover that the passion is pacified and you will be saved from sexual urge and seminal discharge.

You will notice that your scrotum has become flaccid, kind of like that of an old man. Lol

Relax. This technique will not cause you any physical or health harzard. And please do not be discouraged if it doesn't work immediately just keep trying and you will be surprised at how easy it is for you to suppress your high sexual desire

You can also use this technique, combined with another technique to delay your ejaculation, but that's a talk for another day (free! of course)

Source: Me

1 Like

Re: This Is Guaranteed To Help You Stop Masturbation by Chopet(m): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2015
C
Re: This Is Guaranteed To Help You Stop Masturbation by nikkiking(m): 10:24am On Aug 11, 2015
Noted! Nexxxxxxt
Re: This Is Guaranteed To Help You Stop Masturbation by abat4real37(f): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2015
Well........
Re: This Is Guaranteed To Help You Stop Masturbation by jamex93(m): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2015
Post not for me
Re: This Is Guaranteed To Help You Stop Masturbation by Tapout(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2015
^^^^^^ see them... sad sad

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Lady Mad At You In Two Easy Steps / How Will You Feel When You See Someone You Love,loving Another Person? / photo of the day, Are you this sexy???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.