Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES (77975 Views)

Children’s Day Celebration: The Many Challenges Of Nigerian Children / Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) / Behold The Man With 39 Wives, 94 Children And 33 Grand Children(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by lordtech(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
he-female?
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by angelz(f): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
interesting
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by fasho01(m): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol.. This is crazy ;DLol.. This is crazy
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by wagazala: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin all illustrations on point.
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by fasho01(m): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol.. This is crazy grin
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by adorable29(f): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hahaha!

Crazy but creative!!!!!
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
If this was explained to me when I was little I wil never understand it. I wil keep wondering y they re putting biros together... cheesy
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by adesegun121(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lolzz
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Bonapart:
Very useless and uneducated post.... started telling them about Bleep and other rubbish right

Stewpid
Oga dnt be too serious
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nice and creative work...

Hope it helps tho...

In Equity and Fairness
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by zonax(m): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Bonapart:
Very useless and uneducated post.... started telling them about Bleep and other rubbish right

Stewpid

You would be surprised that the kid knows more than you do in sexual matters.
Why not give them the right sex education before their peers, the media or street does (and they often give the wrong ones).

OP this funny and creative.

1 Like

Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by onadana: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
How annoying,children this days are smarter than u think.Explain to them the way it should be using the right words in a simple honest way.Surely the bics don't have a penis or vagina...
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
shocked Funny, cracke me up abit esp the paedophiles bit, creative tho nowadays kids don open eye finish ooo..
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by hollowpot15684(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Perfect Illustration
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by ojnnaco(m): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
To whom theory is given ... Practicals are expected
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by penisEnlargmnt: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
see my signature
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Kangol99(m): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
Creative!
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by freecocoa(f): 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
I don't see any creativity here, the only way to get them to understand is tell them.
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Cutehector(m): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:
If this was explained to me when I was little I wil never understand it. I wil keep wondering y they re putting biros together... cheesy
lol they will show u this wen u might hav reached 10 yrs ... Dnt tell me u wouldn't knw bad tin by den tongue
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Dbrainiac1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
phayvoursky:
THAT PEDOPHILE PART GOT ME CRACKING.

KIDS ARE SMARTER THESE DAYS.

YOU NEED MUCH WORK TO CONVINCE THEM TO ABSTAIN.

FTC. I BE UNA MATE?
grin

I DEDICATE THIS TO MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, ALL NAIRALANDERS, GHANAIANS, NIGERIANS, MY PASTOR, MY NEIGHBOUR AND ALL RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUALS WORLDWIDE.

GOD BLESS YOUR ENDEAVOURS
You forgot your chicken
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Theophrastus(m): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sex is just a biological exercise.
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Bonapart(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
zonax:

You would be surprised that the kid knows more than you do in sexual matters.
Why not give them the right sex education before their peers, the media or street does (and they often give the wrong ones).

OP this funny and creative.
funny and creative you call it right? Am very surprised at you people o
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
lol they will show u this wen u might hav reached 10 yrs ... Dnt tell me u wouldn't knw bad tin by den tongue

Ayam a good girl, I don't even understand it sef grin tongue
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Cutehector(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Ayam a good girl, I don't even understand it sef grin tongue
see deedy look, d more u pretend to be a good girl, d more fake u look like... Be urself... Nw tell me who discover u wink
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
see deedy look, d more u pretend to be a good girl, d more fake u look like... Be urself... Nw tell me who discover u wink

Lol u discovered me nau grin tongue
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by kalaiyo5(m): 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
lol... i have to re-post

Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Cutehector(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol u discovered me nau grin tongue
lol I"v not seen ur face yet!! I want to see it right now!
Re: Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES by Missmossy(f): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol cheesy this is amusing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control / DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.