Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

PHOTOSPEAKS: Obasanjo Is My Father In-law, Tonto Dikeh Reveals Finally - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOSPEAKS: Obasanjo Is My Father In-law, Tonto Dikeh Reveals Finally (642 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: 'Obasanjo Is Not My Son's Grandfather, Stop The Lies' / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOSPEAKS: Obasanjo Is My Father In-law, Tonto Dikeh Reveals Finally by Tundegoldspage(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nollywood actress and DB Records singer, Tonto Dikeh has revealed the true identity of her fiancé, Oladunni Churchill.
The couple-to-be had their introduction ceremony over the weekend and the actress through her Instagram account has made it known that Oladunni is one of Nigeria’s former President, Olusegun Obasanjo’s son.
Tonto posted the photo below with the caption below:...
See details here: http://www.tundegold.com/2015/08/photospeaks-obasanjo-is-my-father-inlaw-Tonto-Dikeh-Reveals-finally.html
Re: PHOTOSPEAKS: Obasanjo Is My Father In-law, Tonto Dikeh Reveals Finally by Unsad(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Idiot, so that's an achievement abi?

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson’s Sister Recount Regrets As She Converts To Islam | PHOTOS / No More Drama! Meek Mill Pulls Out Beef Song For Drake.... / Kanye West To Run For Office Of Presidency In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.