Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

How Much Does Youtube Pay Per 1000 Views? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Does Youtube Pay Per 1000 Views? (2747 Views)

Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views / Can You Share A Toothbrush With Your Lover? Let's Have Your Views. / My Wife Is Not Comfortable With My Religious Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Youtube Pay Per 1000 Views? by AmeLonRo(m): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
There are still many skeptics out there who do not believe it is possible to make money on the Internet. In reality, there are numerous success stories of individuals who have made a fortune online. YouTube is just one of many ways to become an Internet sensation, and possibly an Internet millionaire if you're lucky.

Google pays out 68 percent of AdSense revenue, so for every $100 paid by an advertiser, Google pays the publisher $68.
The actual rates an advertiser pays vary, typically ranging from $0.10 to $0.30 per view, but average out at $0.18 per view.
The YouTube channel can earn an average of $18 per 1,000 ad views. This works out to $3 to $5 per 1000 video views.
In this video, I explained step y step how people make money on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAa53X20bWk
Re: How Much Does Youtube Pay Per 1000 Views? by AmeLonRo(m): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2021
How much?

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Experience Hunger To The Fullest Go And Leave With A Wealthy Fami / How Long To Continue Night Breastfeeding? / First Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.