Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? (2467 Views)

.... / Do U Like It Wen A Guy Moans During Sex / Ladies Hw Do U Feel Wen A Condom Burst Durin S*x, And Guys Wat Comes 2 Ur Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol I really wana knw wat goes on in that cute head of urs wen a lady chykes u...
Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by deadZONE: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
undecided undecided
nothign goes on in my head
all the actions happens in
my pants...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by Baddo101(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
I feel nothing all i feel is if i catch u ehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
I'll respect her more for her courage

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by Cutehector(m): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Will respect her courage tho

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by HolyHero: 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
no try am o
Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sexycleopatra:
Lol I really wana knw wat goes on in that cute head of urs wen a lady chykes u...

I'm ready to buy u that iPhone6 wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by Cutehector(m): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

I'm ready to buy u that iPhone6 wink
am sure u hav wankedd urself to stupor already

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
am sure u hav wankedd urself to stupor already

Hells yeah!! Mhizkel is hot stuvs
Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by graciousolo(m): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
deadZONE:
undecided undecided
nothign goes on in my head
all the actions happens in
my pants...
No wonder... Ur Head is the deadZoneundecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by ivyT(f): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chyke? Is dat in d dictionary

#NigerianStandardEnglish
Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by Mhizkel(f): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Hells yeah!! Mhizkel is hot stuvs
shocked You still on me?
Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by czarr(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
I dey fear seff
Girls wey get mind chyke guy fit commit murder oo,
I dated one who chyked me,twas horrible she was very possessive and hot!!
So possessive and jealous. grin grin grin

Twas an ego booster tho grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

shocked You still on me?

Yeah I'm on you baby, cause once you go Mhizkel, its hard to break the spell cry
Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by czarr(m): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
I dey fear seff
Girls wey get mind chyke guy fit commit murder oo,
I dated one who chyked me,twas horrible she was very possessive and hot!!
So possessive and jealous. grin grin grin

Twas an ego booster tho grin grin
Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by Cutehector(m): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
ivyT:
Chyke? Is dat in d dictionary

#NigerianStandardEnglish
sabi sabi... Na slang be dat na..
Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Sexycleopatra:
Tell me the meaning cos I can't find it in my dictionary, I might have something to say .
Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by Maamin(m): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Na today?
Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by Mhizkel(f): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Yeah I'm on you baby, cause once you go Mhizkel, its hard to break the spell cry
Awww. So how can I help in breaking the spell?
Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by passionate88: 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Op where you dey stay?, na Nigeria?. Naija girls still local o, dm ne dey 'chyke' guys, they will just show the legendary 'green light' and leave the rest to you.. Buncha lazy bitches

1 Like

Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

Awww. So how can I help in breaking the spell?

Short of covering up in a full fledged body cover, don't think there's much you can do babe.

It just is what it is. You'll continue to be hot and I'll continue to be a slave to your hotness cry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by princealexndre(m): 3:30am On Aug 12, 2015
which one b chykes again...i had to go nd chck d dict....bcus i hv not come across that word b4...
Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by princealexndre(m): 3:32am On Aug 12, 2015
which one b chykes again.. :-/ .i had to go nd chck d dict....bcus i hv not come across that word b4...
Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by 400billionman: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2015
Sexycleopatra:

Most ladies cannot talk to a guy on first meet. What most girls do is to block a guys way of passage or stalk him.

After that, the annoying part is when the guy now picks interest to toast her, she starts playing hard to get again. What's the need ?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by 400billionman: 8:30am On Aug 12, 2015
passionate88:
Op where you dey stay?, na Nigeria?. Naija girls still local o, dm ne dey 'chyke' guys, they will just show the legendary 'green light' and leave the rest to you.. Buncha lazy bitches

Exactly..

But this green light stuff I no value am. Most of them will back down when the guy picks interest. Some girls deify certain guys in their minds and wants to know if the guy will ever notice them. Once they get his attention, mission accomplished. The guy is wasting his emotions..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by Mhizkel(f): 9:41am On Aug 12, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Short of covering up in a full fledged body cover, don't think there's much you can do babe.

It just is what it is. You'll continue to be hot and I'll continue to be a slave to your hotness cry
You can do better than being a slave. wink

Good morning!
Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by Adaeze003(f): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2015
400billionman:

Exactly..

But this green light stuff I no value am. Most of them will back down when the guy picks interest. Some girls deify certain guys in their minds and wants to know if the guy will ever notice them. Once they get his attention, mission accomplished. The guy is wasting his emotions..

Sometimes it's better to crush from afar.
Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
Adaeze003:

Sometimes it's better to crush from afar.
I swear.

For whatever reason when you can actually have someone instead of just dreaming about them, they become a million times less appealing.

Not always tho.
Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by aristocrat(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
i always feel on top of d world, thinking if i catch u ehnnn
Re: Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? by Solomon19(m): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
FEEL SPECIAL AND BLESS.........

(1) (Reply)

Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You) / Can Somebody Help! What Is This Girl Saying? (pic) / What Would Be Your Reply In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.