Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Pregnancy~ The Latest Trend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy~ The Latest Trend. (1357 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) / The Pregnancy & The Saga!!! / Is Pregnancy The Latest Trend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy~ The Latest Trend. by Misskeffas(f): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
I dont knw if i am the only one who have noticed this trend..

Ladies seem to be taking in than used to be the case, more out of the ordinary.

Why is it so?? Before you conclude on the negative, note that abortion is real!

So what could be the possible cause of this rapid increase in unwanted pregnancy despite the downward state of the economy??...

Am suprised!!
Re: Pregnancy~ The Latest Trend. by nasha1(f): 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
I will never have a child out of wedlock,never.
Condoms are cheaper than babies,ladies be warned!
That how my ex broke boyfriend wanted me to have a baby for him,
because according to him i was too beautiful and he was scared that
a rich man will take me away from him,thank God i stood my ground.
Today he got a job and married someone else after feeding him for 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy~ The Latest Trend. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Pregnancy~ The Latest Trend. by henribj(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
ladies are taking in more than used to be the case because more ladies in 9ja have a lot of free time, and lots of men in 9ja have lots of free time on their hands due to lack of job and all that, so naturally the ladies will spend more time with their man and vice versa.
Don't worry, you should not start to fear now, your fear should come when most ladies start living with their man even when they are not yet married, and I am not referring to weekend living in o, I am referring to full time live-in, I know it's already started happening, but it has not yet gotten to that alarming rate, it is still under the radar, most girls still dey fear them parents and elder brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy~ The Latest Trend. by henribj(m): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
nasha1:

you fed him for 4 years, SO?
if you could feed him that long you could also afford to feed his and your baby.
he came to realize that you did not truly(or maybe you did truly) love him, or fully love him(WHICHEVER).

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy~ The Latest Trend. by Mznaett: 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Babe na d rain cause am o

I dnt knw abt any other institution but come to my school and see things for urselves lol

Girls no wan hear again
Re: Pregnancy~ The Latest Trend. by Gurgle(f): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Maybe some environmental factors are causing females to be more fertile than usual
Re: Pregnancy~ The Latest Trend. by goldbim(f): 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
It's not just you ooo.its happening everywhere now!I guess most babes are tired of being Careful when doing d dooooo(smiles)..funny enuf ,when pregnancy happens,most guys now wants BABIES but not the carrier of the baby.they'll say they don't want any girl to tie them down with pregnancy..(Its all about making money for most guys now)they l say have the baby,then let's see how it goes abt us.that's y you see more of babymama's around nw.in most cases,the guys are proud of d kids..he's well relaxed that what's d need to. get married when he has a child already?the babe'll just be there knowing fully well that the guy has moved on!!in most cases,the lady has to start allover again.while d guy is making money and rolling with fine babes and can easily wed one when he's ready.
Moral lesson:every pregnant babe is responsible for her action!*pls pardon my epistle ooo*lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy~ The Latest Trend. by Gurgle(f): 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
goldbim:
It's not just you ooo.its happening everywhere now!I guess most babes are tired of being Careful when doing d dooooo(smiles)..funny enuf ,when pregnancy happens,most guys now wants BABIES but not the carrier of the baby.they'll say they don't want any girl to tie them down with pregnancy..(Its all about making money for most guys now)they l say have the baby,then let's see how it goes abt us.that's y you see more of babymama's around nw.in most cases,the guys are proud of d kids..he's well relaxed that what's d need to. get married when he has a child already?the babe'll just be there knowing fully well that the guy has moved on!!in most cases,the lady has to start allover again.while d guy is making money and rolling with fine babes and can easily wed one when he's ready.
Moral lesson:every pregnant babe is responsible for her action!*pls pardon my epistle ooo*lol

but will the guys family accept the baby?

that's what all these musicians are doing, but does it make sense if the baby is illegitimate
Re: Pregnancy~ The Latest Trend. by goldbim(f): 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

that's what all these musicians are doing, but does it make sense if the baby is illegitimate
the guy's family don't really have a choice.afterall,if the guy says he's responsible for it and he's up to the task financially,family'l only observe from an angle and respect his wish..and really,celebrities make it seems like its right,which should not be .
Re: Pregnancy~ The Latest Trend. by Maamin(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
nasha1:

Bwahahahaha..make sure you dont delay the next guy's baby O!..or else he will swing by too.

Mznaett:
Babe na d rain cause am o
I dnt knw abt any other institution but come to my school and see things for urselves lol
Girls no wan hear again

Lol! No tym jaré

Gurgle:
Maybe some environmental factors are causing females to be more fertile than usual

Or perhaps the guys like to see their offspring at a very early age.

goldbim:

Lol! Dey there dey write epistle for here while some ladies are registering their third child's name in Teaching Hospital. grin

Gurgle:

Pls how can a baby be illegitimate when they are supposed to be a blessing of fruitfulness? undecided
Re: Pregnancy~ The Latest Trend. by passionate88: 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Skin to Skin... Condom feels as if you are making love while putting on a rain coat
Re: Pregnancy~ The Latest Trend. by Gurgle(f): 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
goldbim:
the guy's family don't really have a choice.afterall,if the guy says he's responsible for it and he's up to the task financially,family'l only observe from an angle and respect his wish..and really,celebrities make it seems like its right,which should not be .

No but by traditional law and custom, if he hasn't paid for the baby then its not his right? in all tribes

even if the family doesn't say anything or they don't mind, at the end the baby wont be able to claim that compound as his own since nobody paid for him
Re: Pregnancy~ The Latest Trend. by Maamin(m): 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
@Op let me use this thread to make a shout out to 2 face, Wizkid, Davido, Olamide and every other single parent with kids outta wedlock #peaceout tongue cool
Re: Pregnancy~ The Latest Trend. by goldbim(f): 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

No but by traditional law and custom, if he hasn't paid for the baby then its not his right? in all tribes

even if the family doesn't say anything or they don't mind, at the end the baby wont be able to claim that compound as his own since nobody paid for him
lol,you are quite funny..I dnt think they even put the future of the child into consideration..I guess if a child's paternity. Is recognised by d man's side,then there should not be an issue over his rights/entitlement..like I said,the woman is responsible for her actions so let them deal with the outcome.
Re: Pregnancy~ The Latest Trend. by Gurgle(f): 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
goldbim:
lol,you are quite funny..I dnt think they even put the future of the child into consideration..I guess if a child's paternity. Is recognised by d man's side,then there should not be an issue over his rights/entitlement..like I said,the woman is responsible for her actions so let them deal with the outcome.

Hm Ok o
Re: Pregnancy~ The Latest Trend. by Gurgle(f): 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Maamin:
@Op let me use this thread to make a shout out to 2 face, Wizkid, Davido, Olamide and every other single parent with kids outta wedlock #peaceout tongue cool

Lol, can you imagine
Re: Pregnancy~ The Latest Trend. by davidizuchukwu(m): 6:59am On Aug 12, 2015
goldbim:

Ur 100% correct...!!! Shout out to u

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask A Girl Out 101 / Why Is It An Insult To Be A Woman? / He Broke My Heart But I Still Love Him...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.