Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (438131 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Romeozigs: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2015
go n do a proper check u doubting Thomas(es).i applied successfully n got a feedback 4m dangote immediately. 6 stages in dia selectn process if u check properly.na God get power pass

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Drahl(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Romeozigs:
go n do a proper check u doubting Thomas(es).i applied successfully n got a feedback 4m dangote immediately. 6 stages in dia selectn process if u check properly.na God get power pass

Romeozigs,are u still here?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by seyilapy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
After registering having issues when I wanted to login to apply. So confused sombody help.

quote author=AKINSULU post=37056827]If u have applied, tell me the stages involved after registration and also try to login with your user name and password if it will allow you, try the password retrieve if it will recognise your email address. Let someone try this and give me a feedback. [/quote]
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by seyilapy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
Bro how did u scale through? Telling me my password or I.d does not match. Been on it all day menhhhh.

quote author=Romeozigs post=37141728]go n do a proper check u doubting Thomas(es).i applied successfully n got a feedback 4m dangote immediately. 6 stages in dia selectn process if u check properly.na God get power pass[/quote]
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by aydrees09: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
seyilapy :

Did u get any mail from Dangote after registering ur details , containing only ur login ID ? If Yes , kindly go back on dangote page and click "forgot password". A mail wud be sent to change ur password , just go ahead and change to ur choice , then login with the new details.

If U did not get any mail after registering , change ur mail address and possibly browser , just ensure U get a mail to prove U av registered. Then proceed as explained earlier.

Best of luck , it closes tomao midnight.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by manny707(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
Guys, this Dangote ad has been verified as authentic, please see reply I got from corporate.communications@dangote.com I made the enquiry on 12 August and only just got the reply today. If you have held back because of the 'debate' on here, please go all out and apply. I would apologize for the timing but notice that I didn't get any from Dangote smiley

The best to you all, cheers!

from: Corporate Communications <corporate.communications@dangote.com>
to: **************
date: Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 5:16 PM
subject: Re: Scam Recruitment Check
mailed-by: dangote.com
*: Important mainly because of your interaction with messages in the conversation

Dear *******,

We thank you for your interest in joining the Dangote team.

Please be informed that the deadline for application for the management and executive trainee roles has been moved to Friday 21st of August 2015 to enable all interested persons apply. So applicants have till 12 midnight of the 21st of August to apply on the portal.

Kindly send queries as regards the recruitment (Management and Executive trainees) to: careers.feedback@dangote.com<mailto:Careers.feedback@dangote.com>.

Regards

Corporate Comms

cid:image003.jpg@01CE35D6.55F92D70

Cement | Sugar | Noodles | Salt | Flour | Steel | Beverages | Logistics | Telecommunication | Oil and Gas | Real Estate | Pasta | Agro Sacks

Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 4:07 PM
To: Corporate Communications
Subject: Re: Scam Recruitment Check

▼ Hide quoted text

Dear Sir/Madam,

I trust you are in good health. Kindly help to confirm the authenticity of recruitment for dangote refinery currently making rounds on the internet, the email provided is careers@dangoteprojects.com
I have also attached a clip of the vacancy advert as posted on some Nigerian job sites.

Thank you for your time and kind consideration in anticipation of your prompt response to this enquiry.

=======================
Yours Sincerely,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by mfess(m): 4:07am On Aug 21, 2015
http://careers.dangote-group.com/ has refused to open ooo
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by mfess(m): 4:09am On Aug 21, 2015
Seems they were just waiting for me to complain on nairaland grin cheesy
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Jimwalex(m): 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Romeozigs:
dnt knw if u or anybody else here could be of help..i have been trying to apply for the management trainee for the past few hours nw. i filled in all the necessary columns but it wouldn't submit.it keeps asking me to fill d same information i had filled
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Realsufi: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jimwalex:

dnt knw if u or anybody else here could be of help..i have been trying to apply for the management trainee for the past few hours nw. i filled in all the necessary columns but it wouldn't submit.it keeps asking me to fill d same information i had filled
let me help you. Drop all the information required here or my watsup number 08028624929
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by seyilapy(m): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
having issues too saying have already been registered. now to login is a problem. pls those successful what browser did you use?

Realsufi:
let me help you. Drop all the information required here or my watsup number 08028624929
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by luvprince4real(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
seyilapy:
having issues too saying have already been registered. now to login is a problem. pls those successful what browser did you use?

i used mozilla and there wasnt much stress
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by NickApa: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
For those having "user already registered" issue, just make sure you input values into the field marked for passport and voter number. Don't fill in NA or NIL. Input values there. You can use your National identity number.... or any long sequence of numbers, like 14 or 15 digits. try it, it'll work.
No need to create new email address.....
Please share with others.
Cheers!
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by seyilapy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
WORKED.... Also for those yet to apply the vacancy is still opened.

NickApa:
For those having "user already registered" issue, just make sure you input values into the field marked for passport and voter number. Don't fill in NA or NIL. Input values there. You can use your National identity number.... or any long sequence of numbers, like 14 or 15 digits. try it, it'll work.
No need to create new email address.....
Please share with others.
Cheers!
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ADEOLAOLUFISAYO: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
PLS ANY NEW FROM DANGOTE YET

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Lordalbato(m): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Abeg which one is passport number?
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Realsufi: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Lordalbato:
Abeg which one is passport number?
if you have international passport, u will c a number usually start with a letter
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Realsufi: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2015
ADEOLAOLUFISAYO:
PLS ANY NEW FROM DANGOTE YET
d information we filled will be review within a month. So there is still more than 21 days to wait
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ezighi: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
They are presently sorting and profiling. I think those that have masters will have an edge, since they were few. Let be hopeful great guys

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Realsufi: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
ezighi:
They are presently sorting and profiling. I think those that have masters will have an edge, since they were few. Let be hopeful great guys
Did you know d total applicants, for concluding that those with master are few. Because master is now like pure water

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Romeozigs: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
Drahl:

Romeozigs,are u still here?
am here o.we will keep pushing til we get d best. God bless us all.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ezighi: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Yes, masters is like pure water, but they still have an edge. Take it or leave it. Real source.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by Drahl(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Romeozigs:

am here o.we will keep pushing til we get d best. God bless us all.

Amen to that..
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by survivex: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2015
[/color]
ezighi:
Yes, masters is like pure water, but they still have an edge. Take it or leave it. Real source.

Thanks for the info Ezighi. Do you know how long the sorting will take? I heard they need a lot of Engineers! [color=#006600]

Let's keep looking am sure a lot of people will benefit from this opportunity.
Best wishes all.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ezighi: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
the latest info i got is that you can still apply as the advert is still being displayed on some job site which invariably suggest that the next stage will be in batches. let be hopeful, they will get back to us soon. This is our chance guys as the group need staff like pure water in view of their present expansion drive most especially in cement in many africa countries to compete favorably with lafargeHolcim.
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by jboi08(m): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Please, I am registering on DanGote career site but it keeps asking for primary email address even after placing my yahoo mail address. Reply ASAP
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ashaju33: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ashaju33: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2015
vv
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by ashaju33: 11:30am On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August by aydrees09: 11:35am On Sep 01, 2015
ashaju33:
vv
Wetin happen na, chairman ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (90) (Reply)

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.