Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government (1861 Views)

Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) / Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. / Nnamdi Kanu Challenges A Pro-nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government by bingala: 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
TOPIC FOR TODAY'S GOSPEL (11 / 08 /2015) FROM RADIO # BIAFRA LIVE BROADCAST BY (PRINCE NNAMDI KANU). TAKE ALL THE OIL AND GAS IN #BIAFRA LAND FOR FOUR YEARS, AND LEAVE US # BIAFRAN 'S ALONE, IF WE DON'T SURPASS YOU IN SIX MONTHS CALL ME A BASTARD .. AN UNDILUTED GOSPEL AND A CHALLENGE FROM (NNAMDI KANU) TO HAUSA/FULANI YORUBA OLIGARCHY, POWER MONGERS. I DO AGREE WITH HIM 101%.... DO YOU AGREE WITH HIM? BY........... Bingala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
We are watching with keen interest
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government by dunkem21(m): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
Make him go challenge boko boys.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government by laudate: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Let him come to Nigeria and make this boast among all the minority tribes in the Niger-Delta! cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government by worthytalk: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Biafra will be one of the best organize countries in of the world. And this is why hausa/Fulani and yoruba envy us but at the end we will win. Because Chukwu Okike Abiama is our God!

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government by 8gigabytes(m): 12:10am On Aug 12, 2015
I alwys give tanx 2 almighty God wen eva i tink of my community dat is jst one kilometre to cameroon becos when it hapin again quote mi right it wl nt b as d case of ojuku bucket and canons during d civil war but dis time nig wil experience atomic bomb like dat of Hiroshima and negasaki in japan dat left d world in shock evin after 70 years
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government by kuuljay(m): 2:08am On Aug 12, 2015
I no talk am? Na oyil mata grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government by brize(m): 2:19am On Aug 12, 2015
laudate:
Let him come to Nigeria and make this boast among all the minority tribes in the Niger-Delta! cheesy cool
are you still dividing to rule again?? The biafrans in the south are much awaken now my dear
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government by kernel501: 2:23am On Aug 12, 2015
laudate:

Coward did you see Niger Delta in the post? They are great people, not like your...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government by brize(m): 2:24am On Aug 12, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu and other younger brain behind biafra restoration is determined this time around, like he will always say, am not ifeajulu(rejected thing) uwazulike who does not go to school, we are educated and the way and how soon biafra will come will be a suprise to many, its either biafra or we all die...... Heheheh Biafra my fortress
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government by laudate: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
kernel501:

Coward did you see Niger Delta in the post? They are great people, not like your...

Finish your sentence. Why did you stop?? mtcheew! angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government by uniklinkum(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
worthytalk:
Biafra will be one of the best organize countries in of the world. And this is why hausa/Fulani and yoruba envy us but at the end we will win. Because Chukwu Okike Abiama is our God!

Like the well organized pictures of abia state.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government by DoTheNeedful: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
bingala:

TOPIC FOR TODAY'S GOSPEL (11 / 08 /2015)
FROM RADIO # BIAFRA LIVE BROADCAST BY
(PRINCE NNAMDI KANU).
TAKE ALL THE OIL AND GAS IN #BIAFRA LAND
FOR FOUR YEARS, AND LEAVE US # BIAFRAN 'S
ALONE,
IF WE DON'T SURPASS YOU IN SIX MONTHS
CALL ME A BASTARD
AN UNDILUTED GOSPEL AND A CHALLENGE
FROM (NNAMDI KANU) TO HAUSA/FULANI
YORUBA OLIGARCHY, POWER MONGERS.
I DO AGREE WITH HIM 101%....
DO YOU AGREE WITH HIM?
BY........... Bingala

Each time i read anything from Nnamdi Kanu, i just dont fail to remember Animal Farm by George Orwell

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
this guys has lost his glorified view I once had for him after threatening Nigeria he is still in Nigeria nd not Biafra, after been big mouthed he has not done anything meaningful yet wat a waste
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government by kernel501: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
laudate:

Finish your sentence. Why did you stop?? mtcheew! angry
Fill in the blank space.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
bingala:

TOPIC FOR TODAY'S GOSPEL (11 / 08 /2015)
FROM RADIO # BIAFRA LIVE BROADCAST BY
(PRINCE NNAMDI KANU).
TAKE ALL THE OIL AND GAS IN #BIAFRA LAND
FOR FOUR YEARS, AND LEAVE US # BIAFRAN 'S
ALONE,
IF WE DON'T SURPASS YOU IN SIX MONTHS
CALL ME A BASTARD ..
AN UNDILUTED GOSPEL AND A CHALLENGE
FROM (NNAMDI KANU) TO HAUSA/FULANI
YORUBA OLIGARCHY, POWER MONGERS.
I DO AGREE WITH HIM 101%....
DO YOU AGREE WITH HIM?
BY........... Bingala

the ediot albino zombie don dey beg? wetin happen to december independence date?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government by ArodewilliamsT: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
shachris i can see you viewing hope you are currently tuned to the No 1 radio in the world- RadioBiafra. The only station where truth is spoken undiluted.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government by ArodewilliamsT: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
Somebody is currently calling from Igweocha( Zoogerians call it PH).

(1) (Reply)

PDP Suspends Olisa metuh / Sad! Woman Immediately Fired At Work Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post / Goodluck Jonathan's Mother: "My Son Is Unique And He Was An Exceptional Child"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.