Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish (9429 Views)

Facts U Dont Know About This Biafran War / How Did This Biafran Flag Get To This Place? (photo) / Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by LoveMachine(m): 6:25am On Aug 12, 2015
Kalvan:

Ok Lol.

Your sig proves the low life you are.

GenBloodykiIler:

undecided

Insightful.

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by PentiumPro(f): 6:27am On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Otu nne i
Fool! See how you unwittingly derailed your own thread with your legendary stupidity.

7 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Kalvan: 6:27am On Aug 12, 2015
LoveMachine:

Your sig proves the low life you are.

Insightful.

Ironic coming from a peanuthead called LoveMachine. Lol!

5 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 6:29am On Aug 12, 2015
oluspencer:

You're parents lost their head doing the war and that's why you were born with no moral and brain. Biafra struggle is a poor man's project. Ngige, Ekweramdu, mba are enjoying Nigeria Kalu (biafra) is selling his name and wants to become popular come 2019, APGA is a failed party,
The igbo are dubious and buisness smart but are politically dull since the exit of great zik. How can Ojukwu instigate my parent to go war and has his family in the UK and later ran to ivory while my parents are still fighting and today one bloody albino will stay in UK having fun and kissing is biatch or wife publicly and be asking me to be shouting Biafra.
I said over a million time Bianca (Fani kayode's ex) knows nothings about Biafra struggle she enjoys traveling to Lagos and Abuja without Visa.

Just like Yellowbars are in good business and sophisticated in politics in this pictures.

Hopless bastard son of a yaraba dirty prostitute

5 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 6:31am On Aug 12, 2015
PentiumPro:

Fool! See how you unwittingly derailed your own thread with your legendary stupidity.

like i care before

Hopless nonentity like you

otu nne i

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by LoveMachine(m): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2015
Kalvan:

Ironic coming from a peanuthead called LoveMachine. Lol!

Black love=Black power

Get your mind right!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/qe9ksex0krbjx86cht1h1q39cbotnhpy1459806[/img]
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Kalvan: 6:32am On Aug 12, 2015
Ibo land/Anambra:

4 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 6:34am On Aug 12, 2015
Kalvan:
Ibo land/Anambra:

sophisticated bastards grin

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by PentiumPro(f): 6:36am On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

like i care before

Hopless nonentity like you

otu nne i
Your crude manners alone betrays you as a common street ediot. Keep insulting people's parents as if that would make your mother be proud of you.
You are simply a disgrace to true Catholics

15 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by damosthottest: 6:37am On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:
everyone here knows that am a staunch supporter of biafra struggle and everything they represent. i follow them on every social media canvassing support in anyway i can but i have came to realize some of thier modus operandi and how they preach Judaism on social media, imagine bashing and lashing Catholics one even said out of ignorance that there's no Catholic Church in Israel grin thank God not everyone bought the idea including me so i use this medium to reach out to Biafran supporters especially the administration of radio biafra London page on facebook to please stop preaching anything that will interfere in the personal matters of biafra supporters like this because as a staunch Catholic you can't expect me to dump my doctrines and choose what you impose on me because I hate imposition. moreover this is a freedom struggle so i think freedom first then we can talk about other things later.
God bless us all

NB: this is not the opportunity for haters of the struggle to start talking rubbish because i will talk back if you do grin you know my way naa cheesy

Before you jump into conclusion, have you made any effort to ascertain if what Radio Biafra preaching is truth or not. Have you made any research in this regard? Just because you are a born catholic you refused to acknowledge the truth and die in ignorance?

Radio Biafra doesn't impose anything on you, just exposing the evil. The people that imposed things on you are the whitemen whom you blindly and ignorantly following their man made doctrines without deep reasoning.

I have made my own research even before I started listening to Radio Biafra. I too was a born catholic, I was devoted and a mass server.

I was a teenager when I noticed that things were going wrong with catholic doctrines, and the behaviour of the so catholic leaders was not encouraging; from pope to any person holding a leadership position. As an inquisitive person, I conducted some research.

I was surprised at what I found out. What I found astonishing was that people refused to ask questions despite the clear evidence of lies and deceptions.

My brother, Catholic church is not what you think it is. Right from its inception, evil has overwhelmed it. The people that formed it, led by emperor Constantine Constantinople, had their personal agenda.

Are you not surprised that majority of catholic doctrines are not biblical?

Even pentecostal churches I thought would be a good example to those who want to follow the Gospel of Christ, have turned to be brainwashing centres. 95% of pentecostal churches today are working under the influence of Satan. Some of them that started well have backslided because of material things and selfish interest.

Some churches are still preaching and practice the true Word of God but you can find only one out of one thousand.

Please diligently do your own personal research before you conclude.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 6:41am On Aug 12, 2015
PentiumPro:

Your crude manners alone betrays you as a common street ediot. Keep insulting people's parents as if that would make your mother be proud of you.
You are simply a disgrace to true Catholics

but am better than your Hopless bastard father that robs shop and kiosks for survival Dimwit monkey like you
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by laffytaffy1: 6:41am On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:
everyone here knows that am a staunch supporter of biafra struggle and everything they represent. i follow them on every social media canvassing support in anyway i can but i have came to realize some of thier modus operandi and how they preach Judaism on social media, imagine bashing and lashing Catholics one even said out of ignorance that there's no Catholic Church in Israel grin thank God not everyone bought the idea including me so i use this medium to reach out to Biafran supporters especially the administration of radio biafra London page on facebook to please stop preaching anything that will interfere in the personal matters of biafra supporters like this because as a staunch Catholic you can't expect me to dump my doctrines and choose what you impose on me because I hate imposition. moreover this is a freedom struggle so i think freedom first then we can talk about other things later.
God bless us all

NB: this is not the opportunity for haters of the struggle to start talking rubbish because i will talk back if you do grin you know my way naa cheesy

As much as you've tried, you so freaking f00lish you can't even hide the horrible Yoruba accent.
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 6:53am On Aug 12, 2015
damosthottest:

Before you jump into conclusion, have you made any effort to ascertain if what Radio Biafra preaching is truth or not. Have you made any research in this regard? Just because you are a born catholic you refused to acknowledge the truth and die in ignorance?

Radio Biafra doesn't impose anything on you, just exposing the evil. The people that imposed things on you are the whitemen whom you blindly and ignorantly following their man made doctrines without deep reasoning.

I have made my own research even before I started listening to Radio Biafra. I too was a born catholic, I was devoted and a mass server.

I was a teenager when I noticed that things were going wrong with catholic doctrines, and the behaviour of the so catholic leaders was not encouraging; from pope to any person holding a leadership position. As an inquisitive person, I conducted some research.

I was surprised at what I found out. What I found astonishing was that people refused to ask questions despite the clear evidence of lies and deceptions.

My brother, Catholic church is not what you think it is. Right from its inception, evil has overwhelmed it. The people that formed it, led by emperor Constantine Constantinople, had their personal agenda.

Are you not surprised that majority of catholic doctrines are not biblical?

Even pentecostal churches I thought would be a good example to those who want to follow the Gospel of Christ, have turned to be brainwashing centres. 95% of pentecostal churches today are working under the influence of Satan. Some of them that started well have backslided because of material things and selfish interest.

Some churches are still preaching and practice the true Word of God but you can find only one out of one thousand.

Please diligently do your own personal research before you conclude.

oga all these things you said is your own personal view and research because for me this is a free world and we are free to believe whatever we like.

Radio biafra and the biafra message is all about freedom from the zoo (Nigeria) which i strongly believe but I also believe that when that dream finally actualized we'll have a multiple religion living in peace and harmony unlike what we have here in Nigeria. also remember that some people who belongs to us have a contrary view to their own style of religion at the end of the day it's all about peace and progress irrespective of religion. Isreal don't practice only Judaism some are Christians some few are even Muslims but they live happily in peace.

am just saying that radio biafra supposed to be 100% freedom fighters not a platform for religious debate.
ka anyi zotagodu ani we zotaba ute ( let's hustle for land first before hustling for mat)

if read comments on that post on Facebook you'll see the amount of division there which is the least of what we need now. remember enemies are watching and looking for loopholes.

udo dili gi bro

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 6:57am On Aug 12, 2015
laffytaffy1:

As much as you've tried, you so freaking f00lish you can't even hide the horrible Yoruba accent.

bia nwoke m odi ka ibialu ofu na forum a ikpo nna i onye Yellowbar.

i won't insult you because I hate insulting a brother from the same side and belief.
this is just a little observation which needs correction because religion is the fastest way to divide which I don't think we need now and you're calling me yoruba

bia no let me vex for you never in your life call me a yoruba again angry

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by laffytaffy1: 6:59am On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

bia nwoke m odi ka ibialu ofu na forum a ikpo nna i onye Yellowbar.

i won't insult you because I hate insulting a brother from the same side and belief.
this is just a little observation which needs correction because religion is the fastest way to divide which I don't think we need now and you're calling me yoruba

bia no let me vex for you never in your life call me a yoruba again angry

No vex, a bottle of Heineken is on the way for you.

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 7:03am On Aug 12, 2015
laffytaffy1:

No vex, a bottle of Heineken in on the way for you.

no problem bro cool

the greatest insult you'll give a true igbo blood is to refer him to a hunger infested tribe cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 12, 2015
You shouldn't let anything or anyone make you have double mind about fighting for Biafra, 'cause the restoration of Biafra is a must. Don't be bothered by Nnamdi Kanu and some Biafrans' view on religion. That is just the way they understand God and there is nothing wrong with it. At the same time, they are definitely not going to stop any of us from serving Almighty God the way we understand him too. I am a Catholic myself and i just laugh when Nnamdi says certain things about the way we worship God in the catholic church, and the fact that we also honor Mother Mary. Do you think that will stop me from going to mass the very next day and saying my Rosary? Certainly not!

3 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 7:36am On Aug 12, 2015
nwanlecha:
You shouldn't let anything or anyone make you have double mind about fighting for Biafra, 'cause the restoration of Biafra is a must. Don't be bothered by Nnamdi Kanu and some Biafrans' view on religion. That is just the way they understand God and there is nothing wrong with it. At the same time, they are definitely not going to stop any of us from serving Almighty God the way we understand him too. I am a catholic myself and i just laugh when Nnamdi says certain things about the way we worship God in the catholic church, and the fact that we also honor Mother Mary. Do you think that will stop me from going to mass the very next day and saying my Rosary? Certainly not!

i love you kiss
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by damosthottest: 7:39am On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

oga all these things you said is your own personal view and research because for me this is a free world and we are free to believe whatever we like.

Radio biafra and the biafra message is all about freedom from the zoo (Nigeria) which i strongly believe but I also believe that when that dream finally actualized we'll have a multiple religion living in peace and harmony unlike what we have here in Nigeria. also remember that some people who belongs to us have a contrary view to their own style of religion at the end of the day it's all about peace and progress irrespective of religion. Isreal don't practice only Judaism some are Christians some few are even Muslims but they live happily in peace.

am just saying that radio biafra supposed to be 100% freedom fighters not a platform for religious debate.
ka anyi zotagodu ani we zotaba ute ( let's hustle for land first before hustling for mat)

if read comments on that post on Facebook you'll see the amount of division there which is the least of what we need now. remember enemies are watching and looking for loopholes.

udo dili gi bro

When it comes to Word of God, there is nothing like personal view. God gave His instructions and warned that nobody should add or remove.

But why is it that religious leaders have altered the Word of God and you support them by saying it's a personal view?

It's not a personal view, it's a blasphemy.

Homosexualism are grudually being accepted in the church today, so called priests abuse little Children, immorality are being encouraged in the church, women allowed to enter in the church almost naked, pastors, priest, leaders of church defiling young members, sleeping with other people's wives, extortion and exploitation are being done in the church, little children are asked to contribute money in the church, people worship images against the will and instructions of God, Word of God is being twisted to suit the event/program at that moment, Word of God is being removed or replaced in the bible. And you call it personal views.

Your so called pope, cardinals, archbishops, bishops, majority of General overseers, pastors, prophets/prophetess are nothing but Gangsters and occultists in religious disguise.

You are talking of division, at your age you think that every Biafran will accept the Good news of Radio Biafra? If all the people that Christ died for, did not accept him as their savior then who is Radio Biafra that every body will agree to their teaching?

Even many Israelites where sceptical about their journey to the promised land, many disagree with moses and Aaron, they rebelled against God many times.

So we don't expect every one to believe in Radio Biafra. As far as God has said Biafra must come, you or whoever will not stop it.

Those that are hardcore and those that are contributing are not complaining, therefore your opinion doesn't count because you don't like truth, you hate to acquire more knowledge and at the same time accept to remain ignorant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by PenSniper: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Just like it hurts to be in this area feeding on benevolent free rice and donations for survival.

Hopless bastard son of a prostitute from a hunger infested tribe

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by PenSniper: 7:49am On Aug 12, 2015
liberty300:
Bro, igbos are one of the most open minded people in nigeria. They criticize everyone and anyone. That should be a good feature. If it wasn't for the level of criticism from the citizens of the south east, their government wouldn't have been on their toes right nw.

Don't be afraid of open minded people bro, they are just exercising
their rights as free individuals

Open-minded my foot.
South-east governments on their toes my foot. Vain-glorification.

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2015
I have other issues with biafra asides the imposition of judaism.. the call for arm struggle will only alienate the igbo race further. I think proper channel like the UN should be followed... I think the igbo's should compel senators from the south east to ask for a referendum. Besides, the igbo's could also support the president and pressurize the senators to push for TRUE federalism and regional government. That will act like litmus test to see if the region can stand on its own should there be a secession
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by patrick89(m): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2015
PenSniper:

Open-minded my foot.
South-east governments on their toes my foot. Vain-glorification.
if you like believe it, if you like doubt it. we shred our leaders, we do not bow for anyone! we do not take any prisoner.

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Idrismusty97(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2015
nwanlecha:
You shouldn't let anything or anyone make you have double mind about fighting for Biafra, 'cause the restoration of Biafra is a must. Don't be bothered by Nnamdi Kanu and some Biafrans' view on religion. That is just the way they understand God and there is nothing wrong with it. At the same time, they are definitely not going to stop any of us from serving Almighty God the way we understand him too. I am a catholic myself and i just laugh when Nnamdi says certain things about the way we worship God in the catholic church, and the fact that we also honor Mother Mary. Do you think that will stop me from going to mass the very next day and saying my Rosary? Certainly not!
Nnamdi Kanu is your emperor don't forget. He and his supporters would rule you if the Biafra dream is ever actualized. What if he makes strict rules on your version of religion and the Yoruba pastors you called men of God? Would you still be a Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by damosthottest: 8:14am On Aug 12, 2015
tobimillar:
I have other issues with biafra asides the imposition of judaism.. the call for arm struggle will only alienate the igbo race further. I think proper channel like the UN should be followed... I think the igbo's should compel senators from the south east to ask for a referendum. Besides, the igbo's could also support the president and pressurize the senators to push for TRUE federalism and regional government. That will act like litmus test to see if the region can stand on its own should there be a secession

When you are talking of Biafra, don't just single out Igbos, Biafra is not limited to Igbos.

Secondly as far as Nigeria is concerned, referendum will not be granted. They find it hard to implement national cobfab report, how much more a referendum.

All these you are saying, have been carefully studied and tried in these years before we adopted this unique method.

We know what we are doing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2015
Israelites are not Christians. They practice Judaism...
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 12, 2015
damosthottest:

When you are talking of Biafra, don't just single out Igbos, Biafra is not limited to Igbos.

Secondly as far as Nigeria is concerned, referendum will not be granted. They find it hard to implement national cobfab report, how much more a referendum.

All these you are saying, have been carefully studied and tried in these years before we adopted this unique method.

We know what we are doing.

"Referendum would not be granted? " have the senators asked for it? I think IF arms should be taken, the arms should be taken first against all senators and reps and governors from the region. What have they done with the allocation they have gotten over the years? Why can't they champion or clamor for referendum or regional govt on the Senate floor first then if it doesn't work out, we can now blame every other Nigerian? The senators are not doing anything to help the course of the south east.
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2015

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by damosthottest: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2015
tobimillar:

"Referendum would not be granted? " have the senators asked for it? I think IF arms should be taken, the arms should be taken first against all senators and reps and governors from the region. What have they done with the allocation. They have gotten over the years? Why can't they champion or clamor for referendum or regional govt on the Senate floor first then if it doesn't work out, we can now blame Nigerians? The senators are not doing anything to help the course of the south east.

Well said, majority of our leaders are not interested in the welfare of their people. They all interested in accumulating wealth for them selves and for their entire lineage.

The Igbo leaders cannot be trusted in actualizing Biafra. We avoid them like the plague.

If we ask for referendum through those type of people you mentioned, they will be bought off and referendum will die a natural death.

When I said we know what we are doing, I mean it.

A time will come when Nigeria will beg us to take Biafra.

As of now Nigeria is not willing to let Biafra go. We will force them to let us go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2015
damosthottest:

When it comes to Word of God, there is nothing like personal view. God gave His instructions and warned that nobody should add or remove.

But why is it that religious leaders have altered the Word of God and you support them by saying it's a personal view?

It's not a personal view, it's a blasphemy.

Homosexualism are grudually being accepted in the church today, so called priests abuse little Children, immorality are being encouraged in the church, women allowed to enter in the church almost naked, pastors, priest, leaders of church defiling young members, sleeping with other people's wives, extortion and exploitation are being done in the church, little children are asked to contribute money in the church, people worship images against the will and instructions of God, Word of God is being twisted to suit the event/program at that moment, Word of God is being removed or replaced in the bible. And you call it personal views.

Your so called pope, cardinals, archbishops, bishops, majority of General overseers, pastors, prophets/prophetess are nothing but Gangsters and occultists in religious disguise.

You are talking of division, at your age you think that every Biafran will accept the Good news of Radio Biafra? If all the people that Christ died for, did not accept him as their savior then who is Radio Biafra that every body will agree to their teaching?

Even many Israelites where sceptical about their journey to the promised land, many disagree with moses and Aaron, they rebelled against God many times.

So we don't expect every one to believe in Radio Biafra. As far as God has said Biafra must come, you or whoever will not stop it.

Those that are hardcore and those that are contributing are not complaining, therefore your opinion doesn't count because you don't like truth, you hate to acquire more knowledge and at the same time accept to remain ignorant.

i see angry hardcore indeed so if I disagree with radio biafra on this aspect that's makes me non hardcore or disbeliver hmmm mr man you know nothing about anything.

so i should swallow any religion pill radio biafra preaches huh?
which truth are you talking about now truth or speculations huh?

so radio biafra is now turning from freedom activists to one kind of religious stuff

so we all should practice Judaism or we're not hardcore huh?

if we do so and compell people to do so or we regard them as non-hardcore what makes us different from ISIS or any Islamic organization that forces people on their religion?

mr man people like you creates division among us. like I said religion is a thing of mind be you Christian, Judaism, traditional worshiper, etc and noting can change that.

Inasmuch as i admire the sagacity of Nnamdi kalu I don't agree with him on this period and mind you your opinion can never supercede mine because I have my own way of life.

let's do this experiment tell any admin of biafra social media accounts to keep posting the trash and forcing Judaism on people for one month and see how we loose support of our own people which is very very bad for the struggle.

finally mr man i keep saying it don't let the enemies find loopholes. this thing is the shortest way to division and you know what i mean.

let us focus on freedom first then other things can come later. even the Israelites focused on freedom first get freed and ten commandments, food, etc. came later.

be wise
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2015
judging from the comments i saw on that post on Facebook so many people (hardcore supporters) don't agree with that.

for Christ sake everybody have freedom to choose whatever is supreme to him/her

interfering in people's beliefs is the shortest way to division which is very bad because this struggle is for the people and not some individual stuff
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by idu1(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2015
Their Biafra noise have reduce small on nairaland...

Dem don dey tire lolgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Army Couple Were Beheaded In Cameroon - IPOB PHOTOS / Breaking News- Biafran Flags Now In Lagos (video) / Buhari Chased Out Of Sokoto As People Chant "Bama Yi" Meaning "Never Again"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.