Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish (9428 Views)

Facts U Dont Know About This Biafran War / How Did This Biafran Flag Get To This Place? (photo) / Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Litmus: 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
One of the suspicious things about all these people who come online claiming that they are Igbo, is the coarseness. I'm not Igbo, but i lived among Igbo people, i have them around me now and then currently. Igbo parents don't like their sons laughing too much, they dont like them dancing and shaking foot at parties; they don't like them talking a lot; they don't like them complaining and cussing much and so on and so forth. Igbos consider such traits feminine. The way men comports themselves is very important in Igbo culture. This attitude has spread in Nigeria. Many Nigerians without realizing have adopted this attitude, in the process of cross cultural assimilation as one would expect in any society were different groups have coexisted for decades.

Many of these so-called "igbo" guys online are very screetchy and coarse, "shut ye durty stinking mouth" what?undecided cussing peoples mothers and fathers, using harsh unmanly words derived from women's physiognomy the way Ghanaians do sometimes online. I find it all baffling. I just don't believe that they're Igbo people unless it is those that grew up in Ghana for i am told many Igbos sort sanctuary in Ghana. But then again many Igbos brought up elsewhere are still informed by Igbo culture and are solid human beings.

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Litmus: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
I suppose as one becomes more accomplished as a novelist, one begins to develop an instinct for the authentic voice. You instinctively know that such and such dialogue does not ring true for Teenagers, Adults, Authority, Expert in a scientific filed, ghetto people in America in contrast to favela dwellers in Brazil. In this way, the supposedly Nigerian voices, the Igbo voices do not ring true.
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Litmus:
One of the suspicious things about all these people who come online claiming that they are Igbo, is the coarseness. I'm not Igbo, but i lived among Igbo people, i have them around me now and then currently. Igbo parents don't like their sons laughing too much, they dont like them dancing and shaking foot at parties; they don't like them talking a lot; they don't like them complaining and cussing much and so on and so forth. Igbos consider such traits feminine. The way men comports themselves is very important in Igbo culture. This attitude has spread in Nigeria. Many Nigerians without realizing have adopted this attitude, in the process of cross cultural assimilation as one would expect in any society were different groups have coexisted for decades.

Many of these so-called "igbo" guys online are very screetchy and coarse, "shut ye durty stinking mouth" what?undecided cussing peoples mothers and fathers, using harsh unmanly words derived from women's physiognomy the way Ghanaians do sometimes online. I find it all baffling. I just don't believe that they're Igbo people unless it is those that grew up in Ghana for i am told many Igbos sort sanctuary in Ghana. But then again many Igbos brought up elsewhere are still informed by Igbo culture and are solid human beings.

Thunder gbagbuo i ebea onye ma gi na forum a?

onye ala

bia i am igbo and as a full blooded igbo man am entitled to my personal opinion because igbos are allergic to slavery which restrictions of beliefs are among so di anyi go and perish in hades because am not your igbo type.

anu ofia
eze ule
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Litmus:
I suppose as one becomes more accomplished as a novelist, one begins to develop an instinct for the authentic voice. You instinctively know that such and such dialogue does not ring true for Teenagers, Adults, Authority, Expert in a scientific filed, ghetto people in America in contrast to favela dwellers in Brazil. In this way, the supposedly Nigerian voices, the Igbo voices do not ring true.
kedu ife bastard a n'ekwu?
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by theDEVILisHERE: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

bro i no dey accept that kin truth

Truth is truth
Accept it and you will do what is Right
Reject it and you will do what is Wrong
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Truth is truth
Accept it and you will do what is Right
Reject it and you will do what is Wrong

i won't accept that kin truth ok?
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by theDEVILisHERE: 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Rejecting the truth means you will do what is Wrong
Doing what is Wrong means you will eventually run into Problems
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by PenSniper: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

pictures speaks louder than voice dogs sperm cheesy

Your crass primitiveness knows no bounds as you stupidly think your region is free of slums and exchange of money in the politics of Nigeria. Idleness and immaturity are your bane. You are not worthy of attention so that one doesn't inadvertently bring himself to your base level.

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
PenSniper:

Your crass primitiveness knows no bounds as you stupidly think your region is free of slums and exchange of money in the politics of Nigeria. Idleness and immaturity are your bane. You are not worthy of attention so that one doesn't inadvertently bring himself to your base level.

Nope your mother forks dogs isn't it?

your ceremonial father is an arm robber isn't it?

so technically you're a product of dog's sperm isn't it?

Ikpu nne i ebea cheesy

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Rejecting the truth means you will do what is Wrong
Doing what is Wrong means you will eventually run into Problems

Mechie onu nwoke m

there's nothing truthful there

you believe whatever you like i do the same and mind you your beliefs doesn't supercede mine.

ogi ga end up ime wrong thing cheesy

even Nnamdi Kalu will be ashamed of what you're saying now.
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Duru1(m): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:
everyone here knows that am a staunch supporter of biafra struggle and everything they represent. i follow them on every social media canvassing support in anyway i can but i have came to realize some of thier modus operandi and how they preach Judaism on social media, imagine bashing and lashing Catholics one even said out of ignorance that there's no Catholic Church in Israel grin thank God not everyone bought the idea including me so i use this medium to reach out to Biafran supporters especially the administration of radio biafra London page on facebook to please stop preaching anything that will interfere in the personal matters of biafra supporters like this because as a staunch Catholic you can't expect me to dump my doctrines and choose what you impose on me because I hate imposition. moreover this is a freedom struggle so i think freedom first then we can talk about other things later.
God bless us all

NB: this is not the opportunity for haters of the struggle to start talking rubbish because i will talk back if you do grin you know my way naa cheesy

The bolded clearly demonstrated you not better than those you attempted demonized. How could every in Nairaland forum know that a dingbat such as you is even a casual supporter talk less a staunch supporter of Biafra?
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by theDEVILisHERE: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Mechie onu nwoke m

there's nothing truthful there

you believe whatever you like i do the same and mind you your beliefs doesn't supercede mine.

ogi ga end up ime wrong thing cheesy

even Nnamdi Kalu will be ashamed of what you're saying now.

To do what is Right you must only believe, accept and act on the Truth
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

To do what is Right you must only believe, accept and act on the Truth

case closed cool
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
Duru1:

The bolded clearly demonstrated you not better than those you attempted demonized. How could every in Nairaland forum know that a dingbat such as you is even a casual supporter talk less a staunch supporter of Biafra?

You're a bastard for talking that trash.

so for airing my view makes your bastard father a dingbat

so for not swallowing any pill by radio biafra makes me a casual supporter?

you're an illiterate to associate freedom fighting with religion and let me tell you it's practically impossible to make everyone believe in what you believe.

that's not the style of biafra 90% wants maybe you and your goons can go ahead and form yours where you'll be restricted to a specific religion the biafra i know will be a land of freedom, peace and uniting the so called Nigerian South south and Southeast together to one umbrella, country and home biafra where there will be tolerance irrespective of personal beliefs. so majority don't buy that idea got that mr man.
now tell me how many seminar, gathering of IPOB have you attended? i guess none

bia di anyi ekwena ka Kitikpa gbagbuo i ebea.

anu ofia angry
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Omololu007(m): 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
chuna1985:

Pls do nationalism with the north. The biafrans (se n ss) don't want to be part of it.
why do u ibos hav to join d south south wit ursef?

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Omololu007(m): 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
PenSniper:

u beta stop quotin dat kid bro
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
Omololu007:
why do u ibos hav to join d south south wit ursef?

SS n SE are relatives...

SE n SS fought a civil war as old eastern region to leave Nigeria.

How we supported GEJ should ring a bell to u.
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Omololu007(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
chuna1985:

SS n SE are relatives...

so adaka boro fought for d biafran army abi?

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by theDEVILisHERE: 12:16am On Aug 13, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

case closed cool

There is no "kin" truth
There is only Truth
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by abduljabbar4(m): 3:12am On Aug 13, 2015
Seun abeg no think say im trying to disturb you but please go through the op's first 5 comments and do the needful
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 5:35am On Aug 13, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

There is no "kin" truth
There is only Truth

Then you and your goons should follow it alone
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Kalvan: 5:40am On Aug 13, 2015
chuna1985:

SS n SE are relatives...

Shut up fool! How many Ikwerres did the biafran troops kill?! Several!
Go and die with your Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 5:42am On Aug 13, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Seun abeg no think say im trying to disturb you but please go through the op's first 5 comments and do the needful

are you a mad man?

seun should also pinpoint where i started a quarrel if not a brutal defense from me.

mind you i don't attack first but i defend brutally so like my moniker said stay away from me if you don't want trouble.

grin calling seun to ban me cheesy for what?
i created a sincere observation thread and your fellow zombie chanji chanters invaded it what do you want me to do? keep quiet and watch them no naaa bloodykiller don't do that cheesy

btw are you scared of me? why do you want me banned huh? grin

if i call you gworo seller or terrorist now you dey cry.

hmmm dude don't let me open your chapter here on nairaland because it's gonna be hell for you so stay clear angry

you're warned
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 5:47am On Aug 13, 2015
Omololu007:
Thunder blaster your intestine there
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 13, 2015
Kalvan:

Shut up fool! How many Ikwerres did the biafran troops kill?! Several! Go and die with your Biafra.
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by theDEVILisHERE: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Then you and your goons should follow it alone

The truth should be followed by all
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2015
Kalvan:
Stupid Uibos.
Biafra is a failed project.
Stup1d monkey!!
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

The truth should be followed by all

there is nothing truthful there and it must not be followed by all mark my words cheesy
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by theDEVILisHERE: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

there is nothing truthful there and it must not be followed by all mark my words cheesy

You can't conclude what is not truthful until you properly investigate
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by PenSniper: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
Omololu007:

Yeah, i have, thanks all the same.
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by abduljabbar4(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

are you a mad man?

seun should also pinpoint where i started a quarrel if not a brutal defense from me.

mind you i don't attack first but i defend brutally so like my moniker said stay away from me if you don't want trouble.

grin calling seun to ban me cheesy for what?
i created a sincere observation thread and your fellow zombie chanji chanters invaded it what do you want me to do? keep quiet and watch them no naaa bloodykiller don't do that cheesy

btw are you scared of me? why do you want me banned huh? grin

if i call you gworo seller or terrorist now you dey cry.

hmmm dude don't let me open your chapter here on nairaland because it's gonna be hell for you so stay clear angry

you're warned
If you should get to know the number of times i have been banned on nairaland you will be shocked. So i am very good at insulting people but i will not allow you guys to do what i cant do here. There must be justice. I believe the oga of nairaland will give you 2 months ban
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
abduljabbar4:

If you should get to know the number of times i have been banned on nairaland you will be shocked. So i am very good at insulting people but i will not allow you guys to do what i cant do here. There must be justice. I believe the oga of nairaland will give you 2 months ban

Hehehehehehe gworo seller grin

who told you I care about ban?

Hopless gworo chewing mallam grin

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'O TO GE' Movement Will Send Saraki Into Political Oblivion By Abdulrazaq Hamzat / Ugwuanyi Hails IGP Abubakar For Additional Police Area Command In Enugu / Budget: Reps Approve ₦8.4tn Borrowing, ₦6.3tn Debt Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.