Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish (9435 Views)

Facts U Dont Know About This Biafran War / How Did This Biafran Flag Get To This Place? (photo) / Why Are Yorubas Running All Around Biafran Ish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 9:04am On Aug 12, 2015
idu1:
Their Biafra noise have reduce small on nairaland...

Dem don dey tire lolgrin

Ikpu nne i grin

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by damosthottest: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

i see angry hardcore indeed so if I disagree with radio biafra on this aspect that's makes me non hardcore or disbeliver hmmm mr man you know nothing about anything.

so i should swallow any religion pill radio biafra preaches huh?
which truth are you talking about now truth or speculations huh?

so radio biafra is now turning from freedom activists to one kind of religious stuff

so we all should practice Judaism or we're not hardcore huh?

if we do so and compell people to do so or we regard them as non-hardcore what makes us different from ISIS or any Islamic organization that forces people on their religion?

mr man people like you creates division among us. like I said religion is a thing of mind be you Christian, Judaism, traditional worshiper, etc and noting can change that.

Inasmuch as i admire the sagacity of Nnamdi kalu I don't agree with him on this period and mind you your opinion can never supercede mine because I have my own way of life.

let's do this experiment tell any admin of biafra social media accounts to keep posting the trash and forcing Judaism on people for one month and see how we loose support of our own people which is very very bad for the struggle.

finally mr man i keep saying it don't let the enemies find loopholes. this thing is the shortest way to division and you know what i mean.

let us focus on freedom first then other things can come later. even the Israelites focused on freedom first get freed and ten commandments, food, etc. came later.

be wise

Radio Biafra is not forcing you to believe what they preach and has never said you must practice Judaism.

All that work on Rado Biafra are Christians including Nnamdi Kanu. What Radio Biafra is saying that churches have deviated and abandoned the true word of God and follow man mad doctrines and therefore resulting in worshipping idol.

You must not be a Jew to practice the Word of God. Even early Christians all observed the rules and intructions of God as Christ himself did.

But today Christendom has obscured the true Gospel of Christ and implemented their own doctrines.

Restoration of Biafra was not planned by man but by God himself, that's why the Devil saw it and began to raise up various groups with different views and causing confusion and disagreement.

But God has raised Radio Biafra, whose achievement cannot be surpassed by all those fake groups put together.

So if you think God should be left out of this struggle, you know that you are not ready to get Biafra. Ask the Israelites their experience till they finally realised their mistakes abd came back to their promised.

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2015
What he is saying is not that God should be left out of the struggle, but religion should certainly be left out of it. That's all. Wether you practice Christianity, Judaism, traditional religion, Hinduism, or even Muslim religion should not matter. All that matters is that we restore our God-given heritage, which is Biafra. So let's keep our focus on that please. This talk about religion is just an unnecessary distraction we just can't afford now.

damosthottest:

Radio Biafra is not forcing you to believe what they preach and has never said you must practice Judaism.

All that work on Rado Biafra are Christians including Nnamdi Kanu. What Radio Biafra is saying that churches have deviated and abandoned the true word of God and follow man mad doctrines and therefore resulting in worshipping idol.

You must not be a Jew to practice the Word of God. Even early Christians all observed the rules and intructions of God as Christ himself did.

But today Christendom has obscured the true Gospel of Christ and implemented their own doctrines.

Restoration of Biafra was not planned by man but by God himself, that's why the Devil saw it and began to raise up various groups with different views and causing confusion and disagreement.

But God has raised Radio Biafra, whose achievement cannot be surpassed by all those fake groups put together.

So if you think God should be left out of this struggle, you know that you are not ready to get Biafra. Ask the Israelites their experience till they finally realised their mistakes abd came back to their promised.

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2015
Also, let me add that every religion simply seeks to bring us closer to this Supreme Being called God, in one way or the other, which is why I do not discriminate against any path one chooses to get to know God. Knowing God is all that matters. And as for religion, well not so much.
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by simpleseyi: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Just like it hurts to be in this area feeding on benevolent free rice and donations for survival.

Hopless bastard son of a prostitute from a hunger infested tribe

You have the same disease as I do, the disease is TRIBALISM. I am already taking drugs to cure mine, you need to take the drugs too. The drug is called NATIONALISM. It will do you and I a lot of good.

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by PhockPhockMan: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

oga all these things you said is your own personal view and research because for me this is a free world and we are free to believe whatever we like.

Radio biafra and the biafra message is all about freedom from the zoo (Nigeria) which i strongly believe but I also believe that when that dream finally actualized we'll have a multiple religion living in peace and harmony unlike what we have here in Nigeria. also remember that some people who belongs to us have a contrary view to their own style of religion at the end of the day it's all about peace and progress irrespective of religion. Isreal don't practice only Judaism some are Christians some few are even Muslims but they live happily in peace.

am just saying that radio biafra supposed to be 100% freedom fighters not a platform for religious debate.
ka anyi zotagodu ani we zotaba ute ( let's hustle for land first before hustling for mat)

if read comments on that post on Facebook you'll see the amount of division there which is the least of what we need now. remember enemies are watching and looking for loopholes.

udo dili gi bro
I also visit radio biafra page, I've never seen this. can you come up with the source?
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by theDEVILisHERE: 9:53am On Aug 12, 2015
You must be able to properly scrutinise and evaluate every of your thought, beliefs and actions or else you will never know the Truth
You must be able to accept the Truth and act on it else you will never do what is Right
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Otu nne i
Ans you are a dedicated catholic undecided undecided undecided undecided, SMH
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GENTLENNAJI(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2015
"If e dey hurt u because I love and worship Biafra make e hurt u well well" enjoy my wallpaper

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by jomoh: 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

I'll pretend not to see your comment
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I also visit radio biafra page, I've never seen this. can you come up with the source?

yeah I will bro I'll post a snapshot

edited

pics

take time and read all the controversial comments

some pentecostals are even capitalising on it to bash Catholics while the Catholics defending thus bringing division.

bro this is the last thing we need now as a body let's put aside religion and beliefs and gain freedom first then others can come later

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:
You must be able to properly scrutinise and evaluate every of your thought, beliefs and actions or else you will never know the Truth
You must be able to accept the Truth and act on it else you will never do what is Right

bro i no dey accept that kin truth
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
nwanlecha:
What he is saying is not that God should be left out of the struggle, but religion should certainly be left out of it. That's all. Wether you practice Christianity, Judaism, traditional religion, Hinduism, or even Muslim religion should not matter. All that matters is that we restore our God-given heritage, which is Biafra. So let's keep our focus on that please. This talk about religion is just an unnecessary distraction we just can't afford now.

nne you got me right. freedom first then we can talk about other things later
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by PenSniper: 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

cheesy

Your mother's picture shamed you bah? Too bad.
Awo is resting in the Lord whilst beasts of no gender who mistake themselves for humans are still suffering from the hangover of defeat several decades after their vanquishment. What a pity.

4 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
PenSniper:

Your mother's picture shamed you bah? Too bad.
Awo is resting in the Lord whilst beasts of no gender who mistake themselves for humans are still suffering from the hangover of defeat several decades after their vanquishment. What a pity.

yes bastard Yellowbars are living in paradise suffering no wars living sophisticated life

all hail to the hunger infested tribe that depends on donated benevolent free rice and donations for survival

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by PentiumPro(f): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

[s]but am better than your Hopless bastard father that robs shop and kiosks for survival Dimwit monkey like you[/s]
Nuisance to Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
PentiumPro:

Nuisance to Nairaland.

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by PentiumPro(f): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Thunder fire your mama and papa there

You will carry the thunder to where they are. Useless catholic goat cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by PhockPhockMan: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

yeah I will bro I'll post a snapshot

edited

pics

take time and read all the controversial comments

some pentecostals are even capitalising on it to bash Catholics while the Catholics defending thus bringing division.

bro this is the last thing we need now as a body let's put aside religion and beliefs and gain freedom first then others can come later
I Don't want to say I'm disappointed in you for for falling cheaply to this divisive moves of those people.
How are you sure those people are Igbos?
If you want to quit, do so without fanfare.
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I Don't want to say I'm disappointed in you for for falling cheaply to this divisive moves of those people.
How are you sure those people are Igbos?
If you want to quit, do so without fanfare.

bros haven't you heard of radio biafra London Facebook group ?

search the group and see that it's real with thousands of members.

hmmm I don't say things like this without valid backup.

am only against that statements period !

do you see 600,000+ members?

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
PentiumPro:

You will carry the thunder to where they are. Useless catholic goat cheesy

Thunder scatter your mama head there Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity

Otu nne i ebea
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by PentiumPro(f): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

[s]Thunder scatter your mama head there Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity

Otu nne i ebea[/s]

Aside this nonsense you write like a mad eddiot, do you have anything again inside your skull? grin

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
PentiumPro:

Aside this nonsense you write like a mad eddiot, do you have anything again inside your skull? grin
Nope the only thing I have and i wish is that thunder will strike your harlot Hopless bastard mother to death Insha'Allah amin
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Catholism or christianity mr OP choose one. I am an Anglican and was happy when we broke away from Church of England due to their falacies. Same should happen to catholic church of Biafra! Research on catholism my bro and you will understand better! Hey, religion goes a long way in shaping people so we tackle it now alongside our freedom! We should uphold christianity in its purest form not anglicanism nor catholism nor penticostalism nor those fake preachings that have led us away from the true path. How can mr Green or Mr Hills teach Mazi Okechukwu or Mazi Chukwuka about YHWH when since Adam we put Chukwu i.e God in our names? What is Jesus dong in the Bible? Instead of YAHUSHUWA? Forget name of church, lets promote christ. Just as we are first biafrans before our ethnicity comes in.
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by PentiumPro(f): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

Nope the only thing I have and i wish is that thunder will strike your harlot Hopless bastard mother to death Insha'Allah amin
and what happens to the irresponsible goats that sired you?
You are such a sorry definition of a human being
What you need is pity and someone to help you overcome your madness.
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by totit: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin

Bra, fra

Bia fraud grin grin

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by PhockPhockMan: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

bros haven't you heard of radio biafra London Facebook group ?

search the group and see that it's real with thousands of members.

hmmm I don't say things like this without valid backup.

am only against that statements period !

do you see 600,000+ members?

Do you think that 600,000 plus members are all biafra advocates?
Let me tell you, most of people causing trouble with Igbo names in that site are not Igbos.

[size=22pt]
Be Wise.

[/size]
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Txonyi:
Catholism or christianity mr OP choose one. I am an Anglican and was happy when we broke away from Church of England due to their falacies. Same should happen to catholic church of Biafra! Research on catholism my bro and you will understand better! Hey, religion goes a long way in shaping people so we tackle it now alongside our freedom! We should uphold christianity in its purest form not anglicanism nor catholism nor penticostalism nor those fake preachings that have led us away from the true path. How can mr Green or Mr Hills teach Mazi Okechukwu or Mazi Chukwuka about YHWH when since Adam we put Chukwu i.e God in our names? What is Jesus dong in the Bible? Instead of YAHUSHUWA? Forget name of church, lets promote christ. Just as we are first biafrans before our ethnicity comes in.

like i said before religion is the fastest way to divide a united body because no matter how you see it or view it, no matter how right or wrong you are not every one will share the same view with you.

I went through comments on that statement and all i see was people trying to defend their religion with both harsh, calm, ironic, sarcasm, etc words and for that moment there was division. it really pained me to see such division because i know enemies of biafra are around the corner looking for loopholes to capitalise on.

let me tell you if we are divided we can never archive anything we can only do this if we're staying stronger together, let this struggle be our bond irrespective of personal views because we're facing common enemies.

then after we defeat them we can talk about other things later
even when the Israelites are in Egypt God didn't give them the commandments there and other laws, he set them free first then after their freedom comes the law, orders, provisions, etc.

let's be wise
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Do you think that 600,000 plus members are all biafra advocates?
Let me tell you, most of people causing trouble with Igbo names in that site are not Igbos.

[size=22pt]
Be Wise.

[/size]

see phockphockman before your post is published in that group it must be of a collective agreement of the administrations including Nnamdi Kalu himself, so any publications there was posted or published by administrations making the post authentic. though can't say the same with comments but we are talking about post published here and not comments. i don't care about comments but even in that case over 200 comments against the post can not all be wrong or impostors.

it's not all about personal stuffs it's all about unity towards common goal.
Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by GenBloodykiIler: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
PentiumPro:

and what happens to the irresponsible goats that sired you?
You are such a sorry definition of a human being
What you need is pity and someone to help you overcome your madness.

Nope you're a product of dog's sperm and you know that isn't it?

Re: Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish by PentiumPro(f): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
GenBloodykiIler:

[s]Nope you're a product of dog's sperm and you know that isn't it? [/s]

Still the madness on display.
Next madness symptom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: Prove Your Allegation – Saraki’s Aide Dares Lai Mohammed / APC Splits Into Three Factions In Enugu / 2023: PDP Commences Sales Of Forms Thursday, Sets Up Zoning Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.