Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant (28669 Views)

Stephanie Linus Stuns In Yellow Outfit For Movie Screening In Ghana / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji & Stephanie Linus Step Out In White: Who Rocked It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by HerexG(m): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2015
Marriage is not all about bearing children, even a mad man can do it too you know.

Let the world know you came
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by 1miccza: 7:40am On Aug 12, 2015
Why is she explaining?No be her belle!!!
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by lomprico(m): 7:41am On Aug 12, 2015
If she was the religious type she would ave given testimony on how they sought for a child in the 3yrs. But as money dey she can say all this. Good for her though.
This reminds me of a frnd who dint have a child for 3yrs after marriage, when the child came they named him samuel, and in d naming they gave testimony on how they prayed, faster, bla bla to have the child. Some months after this we were having a discussion on family planning n d dude said (bragged actually) that they purposely delayed having d child.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Mayflowa(m): 7:43am On Aug 12, 2015
cococandy:
Who asks all these silly questions anyway?
If she likes, let her wait 10 yrs, who's business is it?

Na she get time to answer though.

Don't go that lane except MIL is dead. Even at dead, her copse will roll in the grave for what you just said.
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2015
realDONmikel:
Heavily pregnant Nollywood Actress, Stephanie (Okereke) Linus revealed in a recent interview with Genevieve Magazine which she covered, why she waited 3 years after marriage before getting pregnant. In her own words, she said:

“Waiting this long to have a baby is a personal choice, and God ultimately decides. You have to be ready mentally and physically. I had a film I was shooting and I was travelling a lot to, My movie is out now, and I cannot even promote it across Africa like I wanted to, because am stuck in one place.”

“It’s also Gods timing, neither my husband nor I were pressurized. I feel this is the right time for it to happen. Right after we got married, I was on set shooting. but this year is different. It’s the perfect year for me to get pregnant.”
source: http://www.lagoslately.com/stephanie-linus-why-i-waited-3-years-after-marriage-before-getting-pregnant/

I always cherish this woman!

She is the best.
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Missmossy(f): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2015
Her life, her choice. Good for her.
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Pamelayoung: 7:49am On Aug 12, 2015
Shame on all the bad people running their filthy mouth against her the other time.

Carry on! beautiful Stephanie, u shall deliver like d Hebrew women; b/4 d labour pain come upon you, u shall be delivered of ur baby.
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Googleus(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2015
kossyablaze:
Lolzz trouble maker

another trouble maker

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 12, 2015
realDONmikel:
Heavily pregnant Nollywood Actress, Stephanie (Okereke) Linus revealed in a recent interview with Genevieve Magazine which she covered, why she waited 3 years after marriage before getting pregnant. In her own words, she said:

“Waiting this long to have a baby is a personal choice, and God ultimately decides. You have to be ready mentally and physically. I had a film I was shooting and I was travelling a lot to, My movie is out now, and I cannot even promote it across Africa like I wanted to, because am stuck in one place.”

“It’s also Gods timing, neither my husband nor I were pressurized. I feel this is the right time for it to happen. Right after we got married, I was on set shooting. but this year is different. It’s the perfect year for me to get pregnant.”
source: http://www.lagoslately.com/stephanie-linus-why-i-waited-3-years-after-marriage-before-getting-pregnant/

Damaged plumbing needed repairs. grin
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by vickylala239: 7:55am On Aug 12, 2015
Babe2sure:
Believe what she said and you will believe anything.undecided

Congrats to her.

Wait let Mi ask my dish

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Behira(f): 7:58am On Aug 12, 2015
kossyablaze:
Lolzz trouble maker
cheesy cheesy Anytime!!! AnyDay!!!
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by hollowpot15684(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2015
Having a baby, is a big responsibility if u want the best for ur kid.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Sanguine77(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2015
Steph is my candy crush grin

All the best as she journeys into the ministry of motherhood.
Oh the joys of motherhood.
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by realGURU(m): 8:03am On Aug 12, 2015
"If an insurgency last for more than 24hr there is government involvement" how is this statement, now and before 28th march , 2015- apc members
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by emperorchedda(m): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2015
lomprico:
If she was the religious type she would ave given testimony on how they sought for a child in the 3yrs. But as money dey she can say all this. Good for her though.
This reminds me of a frnd who dint have a child for 3yrs after marriage, when the child came they named him samuel, and in d naming they gave testimony on how they prayed, faster, bla bla to have the child. Some months after this we were having a discussion on family planning n d dude said (bragged actually) that they purposely delayed having d child.
Oga some people intentionally delay child birth. Not everyone is in a haste to start shitting out babies

I for one will wait a couple of years before getting my wife pregnant, I want a marriage where I will still be seeing my wife as that single hot lady I dated
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
She's worthy of emulation.
Some ladies, them no get job, their husband/boyfriend dey collect 20k salary every month, but all they know is how to open their legs & bring innocent kids into this life to suffer with them.
ur moniker said it all cheesy
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by lomprico(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2015
emperorchedda:
Oga some people intentionally delay child birth. Not everyone is in a haste to start shitting out babies

I for one will wait a couple of years before getting my wife pregnant, I want a marriage where I will still be seeing my wife as that single hot lady I dated
Am just saying, am not calling her a liar. Am also a fan of her. Using d word shitting to describe given birth is not appropriate. Think of ur own birthing process.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by adesegun121(m): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2015
Good for her
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by tunde1200(m): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2015
So you adviced ladies to emulates ashewo like this thing?
Seems you don't know her from scratch at all.

BabyDaddy20:
She's worthy of emulation.
Some ladies, them no get job, their husband/boyfriend dey collect 20k salary every month, but all they know is how to open their legs & bring innocent kids into this life to suffer with them.
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2015
buzquet:
I hope most ladies out their can b lyk dis. No by using pregnancy to tie a guy down for marriage. patience is d key

Alai ni kan se to n da pari osu, people like you be looking for excuse not to settle down, on pe kan to so e mole
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by chara019: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2015
Aiit na,safe delivery I wish for you.
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by jcross19: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2015
Lies everywhere, lies sell faster than religions. In some past news we read a news that said she had a miscarriage , what about that? An excuse for failure. You will bet me after this pregnant she might find it difficult to conceive. Well that's her palaver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by MizzD: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2015
Some people can not read to save their lives. She said it was a personal choice AND God ultimately decides. She isn't playing God, she gave good reasons. So many people just assume a woman is barren 2years into marriage without issues, not knowing different couples have their plans. Not everyone got married to start bearing kids immediately. I have see even males admit they would rather have kids 1year into marriage so they can have time to enjoy and bond with each other as a couple before kids start coming. Some delay because of their profession, finance, or what have you.

Ideally, proper planning should be on ground before having kids, not just having them to prove to the world you're not barren.

She gave good reasons. Anyone that has been following her new movie 'dry' would understand what she means. Directing such a movie is no beans. Right now, she said she can't promote it as much as she wants because she's 'stuck' which butresses her point that it is God's decision ultimately!

Wish her safe delivery.
Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by charlesbailey(m): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2015
you don pregnant now, u'r free to run ur mouth..smh..give glory to God for finally getting what you've been praying for instead of painting a false image of what happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2015
taa make una leave dis woman joor, y she no talk am bfor d pregnancy say she is nt yet ready, na as she born nw she cum dey talk dis one.she wasnt able to born den joor God jsr remember dem nw she cum dey change am

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye And Son Rock Matching Outfits / BBNaija Ex-Housemates Stun At Cross River At 50 (Photos) / Charly Boy With His 100-Year-Old Mother In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.