Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi (25389 Views)

13-Year-Old Ghanaian Girl Beats Her 14-Year-Old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend / Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel / Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi by bummyla(m): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
What A Waste! What has She Gained Now! Nothing! Rubbish! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi by Willybos(m): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=greatness2]Foolish girl, fighting because of one hopless aboki dat is not even ur husband.
Point of correction, you don't have right to gorge somebody just like that, ok! Becoz you're not God.
Re: Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi by amuniiopz(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
greatness22:
Foolish girl, fighting because of one hopless aboki dat is not even ur husband.
bastard your hatred for NORTHERNER will kill you.
Re: Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi by OG1BABY(f): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
Fighting because of a guy, the last thing I will ever do. what will be her story when she see baba God
Re: Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi by Israel5(m): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Plateau women ehn.

What? That's all!
Re: Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi by DrGroove(f): 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
In this modern times,how can a lady visit her lover without pre-informing him? A man can NEVER have one female bleeping partner...Going to his house unannounced gives a high probability of finding another lady..Even husbands bring home side chics in the split absence of wives,how much more ordinary boyfriend whose only biz with her was bed matters?
And she simply couldn't ignore the new girl? Abi she think say na only her kpomo go belleful the guy?
What a horrible reason to die!!

RIP to her!
Re: Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi by DrGroove(f): 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
greatness22:
Northerner spoilt your comment!
Re: Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi by ekeroyal(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Abókôkú
Re: Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi by greatness22(m): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
DrGroove:

Northerner spoilt your comment!
DrGroove, u are correct, i typed abo.ki, bt i saw northerner. Appologies to all d northerners. No hatred. Am currently serving in d north. once more, i'm sori. God Bless Nigeria
Re: Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi by Rapfrick(m): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Adufetohposh:
She die well cheesy
even with de disguise ur beauty is still very loud babe if I talk am thunder no go fire me BABE U FINE
Re: Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rapfrick:
even with de disguise ur beauty is still very loud babe if I talk am thunder no go fire me BABE U FINE
Thank you smiley
Re: Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi by GboGboAye: 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
alfakoro1:
Hey gys. It's a lie, she did not die while fighting the boyfriend. Her elder broda is my good friend. He told me early dis mown she had an accident on her way from bauchi to jos.

so how come her body was found by a roundabout?
Re: Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi by joedave(m): 7:52am On Aug 13, 2015
alfakoro1:
Hey gys. It's a lie, she did not die while fighting the boyfriend. Her elder broda is my good friend. He told me early dis mown she had an accident on her way from bauchi to jos.

Indeed Alfa? You'll be a wonderful helper to the Police and the Court in unraveling the mystery.
Re: Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi by homaticaya(m): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2015
greatness22:

What hopeless about being a northerner or rather what has being a northerner got to do with this?
Are you this daft?
Re: Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi by homaticaya(m): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2015
nasty45:
I think say these northern moslem peeps no de shag themselves cos religion n culture... Hypocrites

And folks this is how a nincompoop thinks and comments.
You are welcome
Re: Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi by greatness22(m): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2015
homaticaya:

What hopeless about being a northerner or rather what has being a northerner got to do with this?
Are you this daft?
Am not daft, i tender an appology to evry northerner dat were unhappy about my comment. i think i have answered u? Thanks!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Stole Aluminium In Imo Stripped Unclad, Nearly Beaten To Death By Youths / Woman Arrested For Selling Four Of Her Five Children / Pastor Chinedu Eze: How I Was Framed By Police, Spent 14 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.