Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Your Reaction When You Accidentally Let "FART" Out In Your Guys/babes Presence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Reaction When You Accidentally Let "FART" Out In Your Guys/babes Presence (1212 Views)

Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You / What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Reaction When You Accidentally Let "FART" Out In Your Guys/babes Presence by kanaleke(m): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2015
I was like my village people don follow me come ooooh......d babe laff sha.was really embarrassing
Re: Your Reaction When You Accidentally Let "FART" Out In Your Guys/babes Presence by Dotwillis1(m): 8:30am On Aug 12, 2015
If it's a loud one..after recovering from the shock, .... I will quickly make same sound with my mouth and pretend it wasn't real.

And the silent deadly one, I will silently wish she didn't perceive it.
Re: Your Reaction When You Accidentally Let "FART" Out In Your Guys/babes Presence by sonikstargirl(f): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2015
grin grin

Re: Your Reaction When You Accidentally Let "FART" Out In Your Guys/babes Presence by lomprico(m): 8:49am On Aug 12, 2015
My babe? Hm! We do competition with it sef. Whose will stink more or make more sound.
She is no stranger to me and neither I to her.

1 Like

Re: Your Reaction When You Accidentally Let "FART" Out In Your Guys/babes Presence by therealdeal10: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2015
As far as say na my gf n na accidental no probs
We go jst laff ova d mata
Re: Your Reaction When You Accidentally Let "FART" Out In Your Guys/babes Presence by ionsman: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2015
If you and your girlfriend still feel shy when you fart in each other's presence, please you guys should call of the relationship and stop deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Your Reaction When You Accidentally Let "FART" Out In Your Guys/babes Presence by Mznaett: 9:16am On Aug 12, 2015
Lol@d comments above

Well,I had a date with one dude like that so in the midst of our discussion he farted cry mehn,I tried to pretend as if nothing happened though I was mad inside. Wtf?
D dude apologized sha but that was d end with him

N/B dnt ask me If I fart or not o lol
Re: Your Reaction When You Accidentally Let "FART" Out In Your Guys/babes Presence by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2015
Mznaett:
Lol@d comments above

Well,I had a date with one dude like that so in the midst of our discussion he farted cry mehn,I tried to pretend as if nothing happened though I was mad inside. Wtf?
D dude apologized sha but that was d end with him

N/B dnt ask me If I fart or not o lol
You fart, its human nature

But his None of my business

(1) (Reply)

Guyz Can You Rock This / 10 Thing Ladies Look For In Men / ***please Help Me***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.