Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

A Letter To Toke Makinwa-ayida - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Letter To Toke Makinwa-ayida (458 Views)

Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Toke Makinwa-ayida by ALocoVivaVoce: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2015
Dear Toke,

Greetings to you and I hope you are well. You may not know me but as a celebrity, it is part of your job that I know you. The question is “Are you known for the right or wrong reasons?”

The reason I am writing this letter to you is to pretty much contribute my own ingredient in your journey or what might be called “THE BECOMING OF TOKE MAKINWA”. Click the link below to continue reading the letter..

http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/08/12/a-letter-to-toke-makinwa-ayida/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shares Photo He Took With Wande Coal And D'prince When He Was 14 / Support And Grade This Indigenous Act SUNSHADE / Check Out Ice Prince And Neyo In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.