Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) (49022 Views)

OAU Students Jump On Trailers (Photos) / OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos / Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by modath(f): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Fhemmmy:
I hope they have researched to be sure all these they doing wont backfire on them, they were sent to school to learn and why cant they just focus on that?

Na your type dey write names of vernacular speakers & noise makers..m undecided

2 Likes

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by sigain: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
I dont have answer to your question cos i haven't seen any crap in this thread
PDPwayoo:

Creative nonsense. Of what benefit is that crap to mankind?
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
sigain:
I dont have answer to your question cos i haven't seen any crap in this thread

very soon, you will hear that those local students rape girls as usual for oro festival crap.
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Fhemmmy: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
modath:

Na your type dey write names of vernacular speakers & noise makers..m undecided

If those are your brothers or sons, would you advice them to be involved in such act, especially if you dont know if it will have some side effect on them?
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by maestroz: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
oracle009:
It was a show of craze, sarcasm and whatever as OAU students decided to have their own ORO procession for the demise king. It was as if to say 'if you wouldn't permit us outside the campus, we wouldn't also permit people inside the campus...

chinedu!

hmm, I see you inside the pix o. you follow students dey do oro abi. if you begin see oku for oju orun, I didn't dey o
remember 'the lagoon'.

it is not a laffin somtin o

1 Like

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by sigain: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
Bro! The school motto is Learning and Culture. Nothing dey backfire. From the beginning of the school, there had been an agreement between Ile Ife heads and the then western region of Nigeria not to use any student for rituals....that still stand till today.
Fhemmmy:
I hope they have researched to be sure all these they doing wont backfire on them, they were sent to school to learn and why cant they just focus on that?
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by sigain: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahaha, guy you no know the school. i can even bet it with my life that they wont even fight or destroy any thing not to talk of rapping in the cos of the event.
PDPwayoo:

very soon, you will hear that those local students rape girls as usual for oro festival crap.
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
sigain:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha, guy you no know the school. i can even bet it with my life that they wont even fight or destroy any thing not to talk of rapping in the cos of the event.

are they not yoruba? 80% of rape case is from west. just wait before night, you will read funny rape headline
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Fhemmmy: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
sigain:
Bro! The school motto is Learning and Culture. Nothing dey backfire. From the beginning of the school, there had been an agreement between Ile Ife heads and the then western region of Nigeria not to use any student for rituals....that still stand till today.

ok sir...thanks
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by sigain: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
Now i get you. wailers!!!!! byeeeeeeeeee
PDPwayoo:

are they not yoruba? 80% of rape case is from west. just wait before night, you will read funny rape headline
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
Am sure these are Awo guys I miss my days in that hall. #IREPOAU.
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by sigain: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
u welcome bro.
Fhemmmy:

ok sir...thanks
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
sigain:
Now i get you. wailers!!!!! byeeeeeeeeee

thank you. can you swear you never rape in your life? how many little kids have you dis-virgin? orooo festival indeed. Why did oba seek medical attention abroad? he should have gone to baba ijebu or baba ikare
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by odave: 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Now you are saying wetin they pain you...'Are they not yoruba' can you imagine. Try and get admission first so that you will understand the fact that university isn't nairaland where everyboody display their folly neither is it about tribe or hate, you meet ppl from different part of nigeria there.

Wishing you best of luck in your next jamb...

I_REP_OAU

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
odave:

Now you are saying wetin they pain you...'Are they not yoruba' can you imagine. Try and get admission first so that you will understand the fact that university isn't nairaland where everyboody display their folly neither is it about tribe or hate, you meet ppl from different part of nigeria there.

I_REP_OAU

I graduated when you are in primary school.............. what class were you in 2003?
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by sigain: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gbam
odave:

I_REP_OAU
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
guttentag:
and they will be in church this Sunday to worship their Papa
There is aro even in fellowships, especially during re-unions in Amphitheatre. During Unification (C&S) re-unions, Awo boys perform just as other students of the other eight halls.
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by sigain: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Frustrated goat and you never get sense. Am sure you never get job still.
PDPwayoo:

I graduated when you are in primary school.............. what class were you in 2003?

1 Like

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
sigain:
Frustrated goat and you never get sense. Am sure you never get job still.

I have many people in my payroll. Im not like your poor father
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Anybody that rapes will be paraded. Awo boys don't take shìt.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by erasokafor(m): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Madness at its peak. Six to six declaration of madness
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by odave: 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
PDPwayoo:

You are a disgrace to all nigerian graduates to have reasoned like primary school pupil.

Btw I graduated from oau but do I have to flaunt it undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Anybody that rapes will be paraded. Awo boys don't take shìt.

mention one good thing done or invented by your so called Awo boys?
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by modath(f): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
Fhemmmy:

If those are your brothers or sons, would you advice them to be involved in such act, especially if you dont know if it will have some side effect on them?

Sorry, I'm not a killjoy, so miss me with that BS. lipsrsealed
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
odave:

You are a disgrace to all nigerian graduates to have reasoned like primary school pupil.

Btw I graduated from oau but do I have to flaunt it undecided
O.Y.O............ we are all guilty as Nigeria graduates cos we have never invented anything for the good of mankind. Our engineers still patronize illiterate road side mechanic and our country still import cutlass not to talk of arms.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
PDPwayoo:

mention one good thing done or invented by your so called Awo boys?
Femi Falana, O.C.J. Okocha, Segun Mimiko, Mike Ozakhome, Jimi Agbaje, Fred Agbaje, Sam Ohuanbunwa, Segun Oni, Sèun Osewa, etc were at one time Awo boys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Femi Falana, O.C.J. Okocha, Segun Mimiko, Mike Ozakhome, Jimi Agbaje, Fred Agbaje, Sam Ohuanbunwa, Segun Oni, Sèun Osewa, etc were at one time Awo boys.

you dont understand English... u r not a graduate. ..........I asked what did they invent? ...you are here mentioning names of criminals
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by sigain: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
yes many people on your payroll but not in the real world. Rich boy for nairaland na something too.
PDPwayoo:

I have many people in my payroll. Im not like your poor father
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
sigain:
yes many people on your payroll but not in the real world. Rich boy for nairaland na something too.

very soon, your father will come and rent my house for real.
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
PDPwayoo:

you dont understand English... u r not a graduate. ..........I asked what did they invent? ...you are here mentioning names of criminals
Let's start from you, what was your final year project?
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by salau01(m): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
To get the latest news on OAU visit www.latestforya..com today and follow on Instagram and twitter @salau01

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) / Unizik Releases 2nd Batch Of Admission List: / Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.