Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) (49024 Views)

OAU Students Jump On Trailers (Photos) / OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos / Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by brunofarad(m): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
GREAT IFE

#MAIN GATE
#AR0 AT AWO HALL
#RISKY BURGER
#MOZ HUNTING
#PROTEST
#SUB POLITICAL ARGUMENTS
#PARLIAMENTARY FIGHTS
#MANISFESTO NIGHT
#DSM
#OLD BUKA
#MOTION GROUND
#MOJO WAR
#MOREMI BABES
#WHITE HOUSE TERROR
#LECTURE BOYCOT
#AMPHI NIGHT SHOWS
#AGRIC NIGHT CLASS
#OSOGBO CLUBINGS
#TIDY

So many fond memmories of this great school
Yet we won with a 2.1

Of the GREATEST IFE

THIS IS HON BRUNO SCIENCE CONSTITUENCY

2 Likes

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by testimony2015: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Great ife....we no dey carry last...

1 Like

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by mozele(m): 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
Vikkiboi:
angry posted it first with much more pictures cry embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/2520126/oau-students-awo-boys-performing

All dis mods sef

Most of these guys are brilliant o...don't be fooled with the Aro act...

I rep Great Ife!!!

Of the greatest Ife grin

2BC04214

if truely they are brilliant, what would make them carry out such act or are you guys also studying "ORO 301"?
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by nayoubiko: 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
WHY ARE PEOPLE ABUSING THE TRADITION OF NIJA
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by puzzler: 2:57am On Aug 13, 2015
Oh my alma mata..
how much I miss u.
Miss d ever conscious and vigilant environment.
miss d ARO-ism
miss MOZ a lot
Miss dangerous and Risky Burger..
miss my men, Barry Blacky and Akinola Saburi a.k.a Malcom X

1 Like

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by puzzler: 3:16am On Aug 13, 2015
cletussesese:
Some of dis boys their parent go dey Happy say dem get pikin for skool dem no knw say na ritualist dem dey waste their money on say na pikin.
LOL... funny guy..
Pikin na Pikin sha o..

Great Ife...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Ariyke: 6:14am On Aug 13, 2015
modath:

a proud and mouthed one...
Greatest gbogbo.. wink
wow that's great wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by Ariyke: 6:28am On Aug 13, 2015
Woreva:

I beg to disagree with you on this. Great Ife has never, and will never record any vice like rape or sexual assault of any kind.
I can boldly say it is one of the safest, if not the safest university in the country. It even has the lowest form of cultism and the students are among the most brilliant the country has to offer.
In fact, there's nothing like no walking around at night in OAU, anyone (whether male or female) is safe to go and read anywhere on campus, without any fear of harassment or danger as obtains in other schools.
All through my years in my beloved Alma mater, I never witnessed or experienced any form of harassment (even though as a female I used to come back from night study in a place called "oven" at the "white house " at about 2 a.m. all alone).
So dear bros, sheathe your words and assumptions, because nothing like that is gonna happen!
are u minding that one? Awo Bois performed, everybody laughed and we all returned to our daily activities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by engrlarex(m): 7:34am On Aug 13, 2015
i remembered the most Aroistic person in OAU den which was Woli Agba followed Ogidiolu...All my stay in campus was in Awo

Greatest Awoite, #repgreatife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by studyinchina15: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2015
Do you aspire to study abroad? turn up for credible admission to study in CHINA to study any course of your choice such as, Medicine and surgery, Nursing, Pharmacy Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Computer and Telecommunication engineering... and so on in both Undergraduate and Post Graduate level with a very low Tuition. Students with National Diploma can also apply for direct entry...contact +8615604041502 or olawuyiadedayoo@gmail.com or add jdahyor on skype
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by lurlah2014(f): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2015
i no nut they do have theater art / linguistic or yoruba etc
Edwardhead:
they dont have Mass Comm
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by ayodj20: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2015
oracle009:
It was a show of craze, sarcasm and whatever as OAU students decided to have their own ORO procession for the demise king. It was as if to say 'if you wouldn't permit us outside the campus, we wouldn't also permit people inside the campus...

Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by hmmbabs(m): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2015
D most beautiful campus in Africa.............love u guys... OAU Alumni......2005
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by sigain: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2015
Guy, u dey contest for NL, Hon. Bruno forScience Constituency?
brunofarad:
GREAT IFE

#MAIN GATE
#AR0 AT AWO HALL
#RISKY BURGER
#MOZ HUNTING
#PROTEST
#SUB POLITICAL ARGUMENTS
#PARLIAMENTARY FIGHTS
#MANISFESTO NIGHT
#DSM
#OLD BUKA
#MOTION GROUND
#MOJO WAR
#MOREMI BABES
#WHITE HOUSE TERROR
#LECTURE BOYCOT
#AMPHI NIGHT SHOWS
#AGRIC NIGHT CLASS
#OSOGBO CLUBINGS
#TIDY

So many fond memmories of this great school
Yet we won with a 2.1

Of the GREATEST IFE

THIS IS HON BRUNO SCIENCE CONSTITUENCY
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by brenister10: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
Great ife! . Awo Boyz sha
Re: OAU Students With Their Own Oro For The Late Ooni (Photo) by OAUTemitayo: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2015
I will like to meet you when we resume? Do you mind?
Ariyke:
are u minding that one? Awo Bois performed, everybody laughed and we all returned to our daily activities

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Items A Girl Stole In OAU, Moremi Hall (Photos) / Unizik Releases 2nd Batch Of Admission List: / S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.