Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses (59861 Views)

Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / 10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
Naija girls can only give u attention if the realize who u are or what u are made of.

Guys, pls am begging u.
Stop hunting for women. Believe in ursef, the beautiful ones are not yet born.
I only spend my leisure with women but when I mean biz, I find my guys.

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by anigold(m): 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
noblesteph:
jx passing....not a guy...would have bin interested.....yawning o...ma bed calling....gudnit

baby girl open door now, i still de outside rain wan beat me... Abeg.
I bought suya and the rechareg card u ask of .. Its really cold out here... I hope you are wearing my favourite night gown.... The revealing one...
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
its of no Use... I've never wooed a Lady in my Life grin

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by queenzibah(f): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
One probllem wit nigerian , love wastin time wit everytin nd at d end won't mak a single point

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by anigold(m): 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
softysparky:
Some guys get flows sha.

like me... But flows without money is like car with fuel...

Soon the guy will run-out of flows trust our naija babes, dem got no love for broke-ass...
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Ghost01(m): 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lol*
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by ronald4lif(m): 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
gmyguy:
ol boy i only had a success rate of 10%...there was one i even took to takwa bay on a date, she just dey talk boyfriend and dulled me, eventually i started seeing the negative side of her, like her lack of bumbum n lack of manchester, and gave up the chase.

Lol @ lack of bumbum and manchester. Bumbum-less babes have suffered in guys hands. Little wonder some are opting for bum surgery to enhance it to fits guys appeal.
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by cletussesese(m): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rubbish u no get talk
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by anigold(m): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes but only if she's a call girl that's when you expect to persuade a girl do your bid in 30mins. I don't see anything out of the ordinary the guy did here. Engaging a girl in a bus and alight at her bus stop prolly to collect her number isn't too much, is it?

collecting phone from a babe is not the problem, when i was in my 200 level in university of calabar a babe gave me a phone number unknown to me that its was her dad's phone...

A lady once gave me 14 digit phone number at Agege motor park... Thou we finally hooked-up but it was funny...

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by OKame(m): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
I wonder how some articles get to the front page

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes but only if she's a call girl that's when you expect to persuade a girl do your bid in 30mins. I don't see anything out of the ordinary the guy did here. Engaging a girl in a bus and alight at her bus stop prolly to collect her number isn't too much, is it?
I agree with u it isn't too much. but bro, I can't say if its luck or something else. but right from my U.G days, have never found it hard wooing a girl I might at first sight. doh like they say ,it's a 50 shades of grey
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by odinese(m): 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Op u dey mad!! So all the grammar wey u dey jackput for here, so na dis nonsense u wan say abi?
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Evadamsel(f): 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rili undecided
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by siegfried99(m): 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Which mod move this poo to FP grin

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by tcash(m): 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Adapted from akin goes to school...african young readers 1932...bu!!shit
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by rabbuy(m): 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ayam still trying to find the trick in all of the o.ps write-up oh...
Seems as if this microscope is not enough lemme use the telescope whether ill find the trick...
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by ronald4lif(m): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
anigold:

collecting phone from a babe is not the problem, when i was in my 200 level in university of calabar a babe gave me a phone number unknown to me that its was her dad's phone...

A lady once gave me 14 digit phone number at Agege motor park... Thou we finally hooked-up but it was funny...

Why did she give someone her dad's number. Maybe mistakenly or was it deliberate? That's why it's best to confirm the number is correct by dialling it right there whenever a girl gives one their number. One can't afford to be played after putting up the effort to approach and woo her.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by pafpatmo(m): 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sucker! sad

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by ascholani09(m): 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
buygala:
Nice bullshiit cool

This will win a medal in a Primary 4 essay competition smiley
....chai I tire O, omo e be lyk say dis guy na JJC for lag.. All dis one way u just mention Na normal tin now..

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by ChappyChase: 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Omotayor123:
Too long...

But that poo wouldn't work on me..
You still be small pikin, when you grow(35years and above) even guy on dirty jeans and bath room slippers will look appealing to you!
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by ronald4lif(m): 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

I agree with u it isn't too much. but bro, I can't say if its luck or something else. but right from my U.G days, have never found it hard wooing a girl I might at first sight. doh like they say ,it's a 50 shades of grey

Good for you. Although the guy the OP talked about here didn't undergo any stress in approaching and collecting the girl's number. It was a normal encounter.
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by kingguu(m): 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
OP no tell me say na d guy dey wait outside 4 dat pix so ooooo
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by bizzle2: 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
smiley makes for an interesting read, had me smiling for a second. ignore the ignorant comments, i quite enjoyed your sense of humor and writing style.
Half of the people ranting on this thread cannot construct one error-free paragraph.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Tex42(m): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nice write-up OP.

Even when u slit your throat and use your blood to write this piece, some people will still not be pleased/satisfied.

Just keep doing ur thing jor!...
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by 8kingz(m): 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
Dis is a superb time wasting strategy...op u no yym z very expensive bt I am very Nyc xo I will enjoy u to kindly return my tym by paying #5000 into my acct
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Omotayor123(f): 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
ChappyChase:

You still be small pikin, when you grow(35years and above) even guy on dirty jeans and bath room slippers will look appealing to you!
Who's talking about the guy undecided
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Mcowubaba: 12:05am On Aug 13, 2015
Tapout:

pls can I have it when ur done?? cos i also need to find the "trick" sad
i thought it was only me that was looking for d 'new trick'...
Help send me amsad wen u see d trick
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Atlantian: 12:05am On Aug 13, 2015
Do people without cars actually ask girls out ?

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by ChappyChase: 12:08am On Aug 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

Who's talking about the guy undecided
If moves like that don't attract you, then you never grow! You still be Cinderella waiting for prince Charming!
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by j4sure(m): 12:10am On Aug 13, 2015
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 13, 2015
anigold:

like me... But flows without money is like car with fuel...

Soon the guy will run-out of flows trust our naija babes, dem got no love for broke-ass...
True talk sha.
Re: REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 13, 2015
chipzidar:
skibo grin
grin grin
Nice one. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) / Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.