Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Is It Possible To Fight Multiple Opponents Like In Film? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is It Possible To Fight Multiple Opponents Like In Film? (1076 Views)

15 Worst Costume Mistakes In Film History / 2016 Form Are Available For Interested Pple In Film And Music Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Fight Multiple Opponents Like In Film? by bebene: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
I am not good i fighting,in fact i cant remember the last time i fight with someone. The one i can still remember is when i was in JSS3.

so when i see those films where the actor is made to fight say five or more people, i use to wonder and ask question, like is it possible to fight more than one person in real life?
Re: Is It Possible To Fight Multiple Opponents Like In Film? by kayfama(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
OkaĊ¸
Re: Is It Possible To Fight Multiple Opponents Like In Film? by parrotibaba(m): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
To answer your question, No!

and don't try it at home or anywhere else na die u dey
Re: Is It Possible To Fight Multiple Opponents Like In Film? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
yes oooo...very possible, if u dnt bliv go to oshodi and find jst one agbero's trouble den c wat happens

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Fight Multiple Opponents Like In Film? by Ekiseme(m): 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
You wan collect the beating of your life ni?

Jamesbond na for only hollywood
Re: Is It Possible To Fight Multiple Opponents Like In Film? by bebene: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
parrotibaba:
To answer your question, No!

and don't try it at home or anywhere else na die u dey

i didny say wretling, and what about those learning taekwando?
Re: Is It Possible To Fight Multiple Opponents Like In Film? by parrotibaba(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
bebene:

i didny say wretling, and what about those learning taekwando?
I never said wrestling now did I ? just gave you n advice which also happens to be the warning WWE gives to viewers ...

Movie stars like Jet Li n Jackie Chan have warned ppl against trying to be a hero instead of calling the police ,against one person? yes u can come out on top but against two or more folks? like I said b4 "na die u dey"
Re: Is It Possible To Fight Multiple Opponents Like In Film? by coolebux(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jet Li and Jackie Chan de finish 100 people at a time grin
But na turn by turn sha grin grin once you don hear kpishiaa!! you go die throway grin grin grin

Chinese go mek you believe say to fight dey easy shocked

But when you don engage in a mortal combat na only you go de shout "hala oiyeeee!!! !!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Fight Multiple Opponents Like In Film? by tpiander: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
if you are trained to do so, it might be possible.

Samson defeated 100 fighters at a go, one time.
Re: Is It Possible To Fight Multiple Opponents Like In Film? by parrotibaba(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
tpiander:
if you are trained to do so, it might be possible.

Samson defeated 100 fighters at a go, one time.
which Sampson? hope say no be d one for Bible story?
Re: Is It Possible To Fight Multiple Opponents Like In Film? by achinaboy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
well I fought three girls in my Js3, I won anyway,just saying,
Re: Is It Possible To Fight Multiple Opponents Like In Film? by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2015
achinaboy:
well I fought three girls in my Js3, I won anyway,just saying,

ASHAWO.... Lol
Re: Is It Possible To Fight Multiple Opponents Like In Film? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
bebene:
I am not good i fighting,in fact i cant remember the last time i fight with someone. The one i can still remember is when i was in JSS3.

so when i see those films where the actor is made to fight say five or more people, i use to wonder and ask question, like is it possible to fight more than one person in real life?

it is very possible - you just have to learn basic techniques & master the biomechanics of hand-to-hand combat & avoid being cornered in a triangle of multiple assailants at all cost
It's also impossible for say like 3 people to attack at the same time - chances are that they'd hit themselves in the process so the probability is that they'd come one after the other or at most 2 at once. your job would be to keep them coming in a linear fashion

grin try these only at home...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VZyxxipb1M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB_JdqokeVQ
Re: Is It Possible To Fight Multiple Opponents Like In Film? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2015

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Saw This On Tv / Fast And Furious 8 Makes History For The World's Most Viewed Movie Trailer. / Gotv Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.