Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly (36394 Views)

10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by KingRaoul: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hey, ur way over exaggerating this whole thing angry

we have to do some of them to show guys we aren't cheap. so u want us to accept and open leg for every guy that tells us 'ur beautiful'?? pls they should endure, cos they aren't the only toasters we deal with daily!!!

a girl's gotta do wat a girl's gotta do tongue

wait o... how will u tell a guy to wash ur undies see madness.

fasting haba!!!!!!! undecided this unnecessary addition no good o. op

Baby i will wash ur undies o if u gree for me
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by ChappyChase: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
Midehi:

good one dear, just as i dey maga the maga currently....choi, some guys are dull..grin
You go still continue to maga at 37 while all your mate them don marry finish!
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by wristbangle: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Midehi:

good one dear, just as i dey maga the maga currently....choi, some guys are dull..grin

Hahahah. I. Get u. God dey oo. Watching u in 6D. tongue
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by cowtail: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
If she de form hard to get, Leave am go find another babe. Dem full everywhere. Babes plenty pass guys for naija
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by tivta(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
Majority of the girls on this thread are just girls, nuff said. Nigerian girls are always right...
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
ChappyChase:

You go still continue to maga at 37 while all your mate them don marry finish!
no...will soon dump aside snc he refuses to be dumb..grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahahah. I. Get u. God dey oo. Watching u in 6D. tongue
since he refuses to hear NO nko...choi, women baddest sha grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by ChappyChase: 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Midehi:
no...will soon dump aside snc he refuses to be dumb..grin
And you think say person no go hammer for your head abi?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by wristbangle: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
Midehi:

since he refuses to hear NO nko...choi, women baddest sha grin

Make I enjoy some the goody goody na. But u ladies sha! Chai
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
Geraraye for real...

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ladies genoflect while gentlemen bow. wink

Genuflect
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
ChappyChase:
And you think say person no go hammer for your head abi?
the only one who has right to hammer is my ......*winks* grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by TommyGs(m): 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
EroticAngelina:

lyk serious?? dis one wey u dey shine teeth.. hmm. u sure say u no dey form am? cos I never hear of any case where girl ask guy to fast.. tor.

Anything can happen in Naija. And some guys are to blame.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by chamboy(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Guys make una start to proud 90% of naija don't worth it
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by ChappyChase: 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Midehi:
the only one who has right to hammer is my ......*winks* grin
You never jam yet..
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by doskie(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao hahhahahaahaaa guys wil always be guys, when these set of ladies show u red-light, u wil just leave them alone nd move on. I remembered wen I was going out like that nd I was drenched, shivering nd in a haste to get home quick. Then a guy walked up to me nd was just saying things I could hardly comprehend, I mean who will woo a lady in that condition? undecided then he was like 'hey beautiful! What's up? I said m fine Obviously' who in his right senses woo a lady in that condition?' I kept on walking, the rain had reduced a bit, then he continued ' u re so beautiful, even with d rain that fell u re still glowing' nd he continued his gibberish then I faced him with anger nd said ' cant u see drenched, who in his right senses will woo a lady like this nd he was like he's sorry but I can come nd stay at his place till d rain stop. I just hissed nd left his side angry

Seriously that is annoying, guys shld really know wen to approach ladies, u can't see a lady frowning or hurrying to get smwer quickly then u think of wooing her. Y some guys will act so docile just to win a lady's heart nd ends up being ridiculed nd magalized., U can't win a lady's heart like that, if she shows u a red light or pretends to like u just run or u end up being her handbag, money bag, mumu bag nd frustration bag( any small thing u do she will shout nd pour her frustration on u knowing u wil just beg her then get her something later) cheesy grin
doskie started his day with 12 fucccks

doskie ended his day with a dozen fvcks.

question1. how many fuccks dis doskie give today?

Question 2. to who did doskie give a flying phuck?

each question carry equal mark.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
ChappyChase:
You never jam yet..
jam fire.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by ChappyChase: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
Midehi:
jam fire.
I swear you never jam,
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by tosyne2much(m): 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
Toks2008:

Well for me i dont go about wooing babes and if i must woo you i will do it so decently that you wont even have the propensity to treat me harshly.

I am not the type who appreciates the hard to get laddies.If after i make my intentions known to you in a sincere way and you say No thats it,i will stop bothering you.

Only babies play hard to get these days but matured babe will tell you no and they mean no and if they want to give u a chance they will extend a hand of friendship but will nver treat you harshly.
You are so on point bro

To some ladies, treating guys like poo is an assurance of self worth

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Princejboy(m): 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
Op u really suffer o,so na all this things u experienc,even undies and fasting u do am,nawa o,bt if i tell u say make u HELP me wash my singlet u go dey me SUPERSTORY,oop it's well.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Princejboy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
Op u really suffer o,so na all this things u experienc,even undies and fasting u do am,nawa o,bt if i tell u say make u HELP me wash my singlet u go dey tell me SUPERSTORY,oop it's well.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
EroticAngelina:

we have to do some of them to show guys we aren't cheap. so u want us to accept and open leg for every guy that tells us 'ur beautiful'?? pls they should endure, cos they aren't the only toasters we deal with daily!!!

alln this na nonsence if I wan catch u I'll do it and smartly b4 u know it....... I'll give u money bt I must do @least 1 round.............. grin cool
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by IBBG(m): 12:14am On Aug 14, 2015
reading dis makes me remember how naive I was in those days. Na me d even volunteer to be maga for babes so that babe go accept to luv or go out wit. wen I tink am now e d vex me no be small. But tank God say I don wise up now n dat foolishness don commot for my body. Now na operation "babe money no dey o". If u no like am dat way d high way is free for u to take a hike. I no fit waste my valuable resources on top one phony girl all in the name of dry and ricketty Iuv wey no go add anything to my bank acct, Instead d tin go help deplete am.
Thats why I laugh each time I see a guy begging a girl to luv dem. Becos if you know what you want, begging a girl to luv you won't even be in your priority list no matter how pretty or hot she is.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by zeongeon: 12:23am On Aug 14, 2015
Its just sad that its still guyz that give ladies the opportunity to insult guyz...Ladies live and thrive on our attention and compliments so I wonder why they turn insulting when a guy approaches them. The irony is that this same insulting ladies will be the ones to cry, fast and get depressed when no man approaches them.

Guyz your attention/compliments to women is like money spend it wisely

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 14, 2015
Girls can never,I repeat, they can never act these ways to a guy who is riding a tortoise car to woo them.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 14, 2015
But do you also know that ladies get worried if no guys woo them in a week?It boost their ego when we ask for their attention. It is not that they are not interested,they just like forming.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by olutunde12(m): 12:48am On Aug 14, 2015
Sometimes ago 'my friend' saw one girl at Sapon, Abeokuta and follow am. The girl went to drop her cloth for her taylor. 'my friend' waited and followed her as soon as she came out of the shop. 'He' started downloading and that one just de waka like no be person they talk. The girl crossed that very wide road to the other side, 'he' still deh follow, na i'm the gal branch one shop and said ' Femi, Femi, you need to follow me home to shield me from this guy'. 'My' embarassed 'friend' turned and followed another road. So gals which of the rules has 'he' broken?

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by 1miccza: 12:54am On Aug 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Now this is where i have a problem with babes in Naija,you know you are seriously feeling a guy and you can go crazy over him yet you're playing hard to get, personally if you do that and i sense it,the cards are off the table and on to the next one
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:

By the time you keep forming angel, you will realize that you are no longer in the marriage market again. By then you go dey bleep up and down to hook one baby daddy with belle.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by vislabraye(m): 1:07am On Aug 14, 2015
iamtomi:
lol..number one is soo true..got a friend in school dat does dat ish to one guy like dat...it's mini 'ghana-must-go' she uses to pack d cloths 4 d guy...den he takes it to his place to wash den bring baq when dry...she even nicknamed him 'handy'

Chai. My fellow gender don suffer. I remember when I was serving. There was this particular guy, a set above us that was toasting a fellow corper.
Every blessed day he'll be buying her bread and egg for breakfast and a cartoon of indomie once a week.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 14, 2015
wristbangle:

If I approach you and you are not in the mood, will u bash me? cheesy
I go insult any girl wey insult me simply because I wan toast her.She dey mad ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.