Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) (93227 Views)

More Photos From The Airforce Helicopter Crash In Kaduna Today, 7 Killed / Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) / Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by Stewee(m): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
deadZONE:
grin grin grin grin who no get money no dey enter helicopter... let the rich bury the rich

while i continue with my hustle...

Continue to languish in your folly. How retarded can you be?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by Stewee(m): 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
Zajkina:
What a terrible news! I can't understand why the emergency agencies had come only in 45 minutes after the incident. The medias all over the world are talking about this accident, photos are there http://www.naij.com/517086-paper-review-oil-workers-killed-helicopter-plunges-lagos-lagoon.html . I hope they will find the real reason of this horrible event embarassed cry

I'm sure they wont... the ones that happened in the past did you hear anything...Come next week it's gonna be business as usual. They keep burying these things up...it's shameful!
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by deebrain(m): 3:17am On Aug 14, 2015
hariorh:

#ignored

Yeah. Expected same from a toad.
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by Mznaett: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Stewee:

When will 'these' pastors prophesy good things for our country? When
Only God knows o

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by c33b33(m): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
I remember when we had to turn prayer warrior on board Aero choppers on our way to work. It took months of protest from us for Conoil to make aero change the chopper.

Helicopter accidents are rare only if the airline companies will stop 'managing' and risking peoples life. In a sane country,there will be a proper investigation but in nigeria I doubt it.

IPOB Youth
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by feeloscar(m): 9:13am On Aug 21, 2015
braine:

So where do you expect me to put my opinion?
In the trash can of course.
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by braine(m): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2015
feeloscar

Well, you can go Bleep yourself.
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by feeloscar(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
braine:
feeloscar

Well, you can go Bleep yourself.
I am straight so I can't do that. It looks as though you are gay hence your choice of words.
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by braine(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
feeloscar

Thats what you could think of, really. Please dont quote me anyore. Pervert.
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by Sixtustony(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bollinger:

what are you, 12? what kind of statement is this? you go school at all? The way it's put is "people have no integrity" and it's "life has no meaning". Nigerian education na wa.
Thanks for the correction
Re: Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) by feeloscar(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
braine:
feeloscar

Thats what you could think of, really. Please dont quote me anyore. Pervert.

Or else wat will happen? Or else you will leave Nairaland? Better do bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / The Kainji Dam In Pictures / Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.