Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

How To Identify Loosed Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify Loosed Girls (4854 Views)

How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? / 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify Loosed Girls by Gflat: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
I am creating this thread for the single brothers who really want to hang out with "decent" ladies smiley

I noticed the latest thing ladies do on Nairaland these days is tag guys as rapist,but the fact is that rapists are mostly attracted to loosed girls. So these are some signs to detect you are currently hanging out with a loosed girl

1. She is a chronic drinker: I don't mean girls that don't drink are not guilty of this irritating acts but 90% of those that drink are not "decent" and are definitely not wife materials(imagine your kids seeing their mummy with bottles of origin everyday)

2. Most of her dresses are revealing: a loosed girl will say "my dressing doesn't determine my personality, but I'll say "you are addressed the way you dress. Those skimpy skirts and see through tops that reveals your side boobs are the exact stuffs "oloshos" where these days (guys is that the kind of girl you want to introduce to your mother? Definitely not me)

3. she always prefers eating outside to cooking: this act is so disturbing!
A woman should learn how to keep a home even from her teen-age. How do you expect yourself to settle down with a girl who knows the food tastes of every eatry in Ikeja and finds it difficult to even stay in the kitchen for 30minutes and cook a food that is not junk

4. Most of her pictures are taken in expensive places: is her father the minister for travel affairs that she has to lodge in hotel rooms frequently (If that even exists).

Is she working with an international company that deals with travelling to different part of the country/world

Is her father a mechanic that she keeps taking pictures inside different cars

Is she a dancer for Psquare that 40% of her pictures are in club houses/musical concerts?

5.her friends are loose: "birds of same feather flock together" you think that is just a saying right? You are a fool for thinking that my brother! undecided

Guys, let's use our brain, we are currently risking the future of our unborn kids to a potential "used" girl if some or more of these acts are shown by her

7 Likes

Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
You are absolutely right with all the 5 points up there man!! Interesting and Revealing.............. Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Cutehector(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
Very correct!
Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Gurgle(f): 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
number 2 is tricky

sometimes the girls who dress the most decently are the worst, while the ones who dress immodestly are actually good
Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:
number 2 is tricky

sometimes the girls who dress the most decently are the worst, while the ones who dress immodestly are actually good

MCHEEEEEEEEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by tobybasten(m): 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
OP, you are very right!
Let them know.
Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by vizkiz: 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
6. They come on Nairaland and start saying "7 guys took me to an Hotel and wanted to rape. Me"

Hoes angry

9 Likes

Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Gurgle(f): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
softapples:
MCHEEEEEEEEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why are you hissing lol, its the truth
Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Slimzjoe(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
So what About Rose that Doesn't Drink, Dress Shabbily or Eat Outside in Divine Hostel? undecided She has Tasted all the Pini in the Street already!angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by tobybasten(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:
number 2 is tricky

R u kidding me? Immodestly and good? How does that even sound.
They can't go together!
Revealing too much actually says something about the person ure.

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Gurgle(f): 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
tobybasten:

R u kidding me? Immodestly and good? How does that even sound.
They can't go together!
Revealing too much actually says something about the person ure.

I said sometimes

Your dressing doesn't automatically allude to your morality
Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

why are you hissing lol, its the truth
haba its nt d truth na, in dis 25th century u cnt call urself a descent lady n put on a loose dress, dats a no no. "d descent ones always put on descent cloths.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Gflat: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:
number 2 is tricky

I am sorry to say, you just typed rubbish. So do you dress like a loosed girl and say to your parents that I am a good person? (No offence meant)

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Gurgle(f): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
softapples:
haba its nt d truth na, in dis 25th century u cnt call urself a descent lady n put on a loose dress, dats a no no. "d descent ones always put on descent cloths.

Decent ones may put on decent clothes but indecent ones also put on decent clothes
Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Gurgle(f): 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gflat:

I am sorry to say, you just typed rubbish. So do you dress like a loosed girl and say to your parents that I am a good person? (No offence meant)

I don't, but I know girls who dress like that but lead decent lives

Likewise I know girls who cover everywhere but still behave waywardly so
Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Shovel tongue
vizkiz:
6. They come on Nairaland and start saying "7 guys took me to an Hotel and anted to rape. Me"

Hoes angry
Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
You are so on point op, some gals are not just it,especiallyy that transparent outfit, chesss!!
Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
OP you lost me at this point:
rapists are mostly attracted to loosed girls.

thats a big lie from the pit of hell ok
grin
Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't, but I know girls who dress like that but lead decent lives

Likewise I know girls who cover everywhere but still behave waywardly so
are u sure?? Btw putting on transparent clothes already portray one as indecent and immodest,so what is the arguement abt??

Once you are being tag as the revealer of the pubico,hmmm i think that sense of modesty is lost already...

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Gurgle(f): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:
OP you lost me at this point:
rapists are mostly attracted to loosed girls.

thats a big lie from the pit of hell ok
grin

abi

the OP has their heart in the right place but some points are too heavy
Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by iceberylin(m): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
No4 tho grin
Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:
number 2 is tricky

Haha
Gurgle! That means U dress immodestly

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Gurgle(f): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
are u sure?? Btw putting on transparent clothes already portray one as indecent and immodest,so what is the arguement abt??

Once you are being tag as the revealer of the pubico,hmmm i think that sense of modesty is lost already...

being portrayed as indecent and immodest and actually being indecent and immodest are two different things. modesty is a state of mind, dressing only covers part of the concept of modesty

of course somebody who is decent on the inside should try and reflect it in their dressing, but some girls don't for whatever reason

that's how all these guys enter one chance, by judging on dressing alone

if you get to know the person first its better
Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Gurgle(f): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Haha
Gurgle! That means U dress immodestly

I don't o, I was just making a point

hmm I have a feeling this post is going to hit FP

nawa for my mentions o
Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't o, I was just making a point

hmm I have a feeling this post is going to hit FP

nawa for my mentions o

got Ur point. U dress anyhow ow we know

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

abi

the OP has their heart in the right place but some points are too heavy

which heart? which right place? grin

who needs a list for these things it should be pretty obvious

besides like u said its not everyone that dresses like a thot that is a thot
Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Gurgle(f): 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

got Ur point. U dress anyhow ow we know

I didn't understand you
Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Gurgle(f): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

which heart? which right place? grin

who needs a list for these things it should be pretty obvious

besides like u said its not everyone that dresses like a thot that is a thot

yeah its too stereotypical

It sounds like what a group of guys would gossip about somebodys wife without knowing her
Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Gflat: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:
OP you lost me at this point: rapists are mostly attracted to loosed girls.
thats a big lie from the pit of hell ok grin
MOSTLY angry
Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah its too stereotypical

It sounds like what a group of guys would gossip about somebodys wife without knowing her
Dont mind them o grin

some (before they descend on me now) men tend to do this thing where they call someone a slut just cause she's hot and they cant have her, like in the example you gave. I mean yeah some girls are real sluts, in the literal sense of the word, but alot of times its just people postulating on something that aint their bizniz.
Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gflat:

MOSTLY angry
my dear, thats what I like to call an extreme fallacy of hasty generalization.

not true.
Re: How To Identify Loosed Girls by Gurgle(f): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Dont mind them o grin

some (before they descend on me now) men tend to do this thing where they call someone a slut just cause she's hot and they cant have her, like in the example you gave. I mean yeah some girls are real sluts, in the literal sense of the word, but alot of times its just people postulating on something that aint their bizniz.

Ehen, I agree

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Sex Has Anything To Do With person's Destiny? / 7 Words You’d Find In Both The Igbo And Yoruba Languages / What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.