Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Amazing! The Plot Thickens. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Amazing! The Plot Thickens. (2230 Views)

Do You Know How Amazing The Quran Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by babs787(m): 12:19am On Mar 29, 2009
Your posts shows that you are not intelligent enough and not ready to accept defeat despite the obvious flooring. I gave you biblical verses AND not even ARABIC BIBLE where i showed you 'the lord' and asked for 'yahweh' but you pretended not to see that. I also gave you that of arabic bible and you went to post stupidly and even asked you what northern christian call HIM but you still couldnt provide sensible explanation. Again,what is the Aramaic,Hebrew word for GOD?
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 29, 2009
blabs simply answer my question -

[size=18pt]Allah = al + ilah. Is this not true??[/size]

All your babble isnt saying anything. you cant argue with the arabic language and the truth can you?
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by noetic(m): 1:13am On Mar 29, 2009
davidylan:

blabs simply answer my question -

All your babble isnt saying anything. you cant argue with the arabic language and the truth can you?

he keeps ranting over irrelevant issues and refuses to answer questions. Go and teach ur alfa how to use the internet, so he can come n answer this questions.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 29, 2009
babs787:

Your posts shows that you are not intelligent enough and not ready to accept defeat despite the obvious flooring. I gave you biblical verses AND not even ARABIC BIBLE where i showed you 'the lord' and asked for 'yahweh' but you pretended not to see that. I also gave you that of arabic bible and you went to post stupidly and even asked you what northern christian call HIM but you still couldnt provide sensible explanation. Again,what is the Aramaic,Hebrew word for GOD?

You tell me, is it allah?
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by charleskay(m): 1:19am On Mar 29, 2009
Respect yourself by respecting others
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by babs787(m): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2009
David,I have never come across humam being as mischievous as you. What do we in arabic,hausa bible? You also claimed that the bible was copied by the last prophet,please what language was the bible first written?
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2009
babs787:

David,I have never come across humam being as mischievous as you. What do we in arabic,hausa bible? You also claimed that the bible was copied by the last prophet,please what language was the bible first written?

Thou dishonest liar . . . can you pls answer the question?

Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by babs787(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2009
@Davidlair

Your ignorance is now a big problem

Since you have a problem with the word ALLAH, please what do Northenr, Arab christians call God?

What Do they call Him in Arabic bible.

You would continue creating problem for yourself as long as you keep developing cold feet for the word having ignorantly forgotten that, thaty same word is present in your book:

Genesis 1:1

"In the beginning God created
the Heaven and the Earth . . . "

[Genesis 1:1 - Arabic transliteration]

"Fee al-badi' khalaqa Allahu[/color]
as-Samaawaat wa al-Ard . . . "

What is the meaning of the enboldened word therein David?

John 3:16

"For God so loved the world,
that . . . "

John 3:16 - Arabic transliteration]

"Li-annhu haakadha ahabba
Allahu [color=#990000]
al-'Aalama hataa badhala . . . "

Do you care to provide explanation to the enboldened word?

Luke 1:30

" . . . Fear not, Mary:
for thou hast found favor with God."

Luke 1:30 - Arabic transliteration]

" . . . Laa takhaafee, yaa
Maryam, li-annaki qad wajadti ni'amat(an) i'nda Allahi."[/[b][/b]quote]

Any explanation to the use of the word therein?
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by babs787(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2009
@Davidylan

This almost escaped me:

You just love to over inflate your own ego dont you? When was your arabic bible published? Yes Romans does use the term "slave" but it quite CLEARLY does not contain the same connotation as that in islam. The same bible is replete with plenty of passages where christians are called SONS OF GOD . . . sadly you overlooked all that didnt you hypocrite?

Now read the verses again, Olodo

16Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone to obey him as slaves, you are slaves to the one whom you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

17But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you wholeheartedly obeyed the form of teaching to which you were entrusted. [/color]

Any explanation to being SLAVE OF SIN?

What does it mean to be SLAVE OF RIOGHTEOUSNESS, Olodo grin

18You have been set free from sin and have [color=#990000]become slaves to righteousness.
[/b]

[b]Slaves of sin being used there referred to satan while that of righteousness referred to God as in:

22But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God,[b][/b] the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.

Having moved from slaves of sin (satan) to that of righteousness (God), Your benefit is eternal life.

Davidylan, you reap the benefit of eternal life for being a SLAVE OF God.

OLODO grin
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2009
ah we're back to ferreting in the bible again - did allah forget to put all these in his "complete" quran? What a fraud this idol is.

[size=23pt]Allah = al + ilah. Is this not true??[/size]
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by babs787(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2009
@dAVID-THE LIAR

Allah = al + ilah. Is this not true??

Is it not true that we have the same word ALLAH that you have been ridiculing all these while in your book:

"Fee al-badi' khalaqa Allahu[/b]

that . . . "

[b]Allahu
[/color] al-'Aalama hataa badhala . . . "

" . . . Fear not, Mary:

Maryam, li-annaki qad wajadti ni'amat(an) i'nda Allahi."[/[color=#990000]
[b][/b]quote]

Bloody liar, Olodo. grin
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2009
blabs copying shamelessly from the bible again?
Simple question -

[size=28pt]Allah = al + ilah. Is this not true??[/size]
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by ayinba1(f): 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2009
I seek refuge in Allah from the outcast Satan
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful
Allah! There is no God save Him, the Alive, the Eternal. Neither slumber nor sleep overtaketh Him. Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that intercedeth with Him save by His leave? He knoweth that which is in front of them and that which is behind them, while they encompass nothing of His knowledge save what He will. His throne includeth the heavens and the earth, and He is never weary of preserving them. He is the Sublime,the Tremendous.

David, this is Allah. please ask intelligent questions.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2009
ayinba,

How is that unintelligent?
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 31, 2009
ayinba1:

I seek refuge in Allah from the outcast Satan
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful
Allah! There is no God save Him, the Alive, the Eternal. Neither slumber nor sleep overtaketh Him. Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that intercedeth with Him save by His leave? He knoweth that which is in front of them and that which is behind them, while they encompass nothing of His knowledge save what He will. His throne includeth the heavens and the earth, and He is never weary of preserving them. He is the Sublime,the Tremendous.

David, this is Allah. please ask intelligent questions.

this phrase as is does not exist ANYWHERE IN THE QURAN. It is a poor copy of Psalm 121:4
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by mukina2: 12:22am On Mar 31, 2009
davidylan:

this phrase as is does not exist ANYWHERE IN THE QURAN. It is a poor copy of Psalm 121:4

it exists in Ayatul Kursir, the verse she posted.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by ayinba1(f): 12:29am On Mar 31, 2009
@mukina

dear sis,
I got ur message, thanks a zillion! I could not figure out a way to send a private acknowledgement.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by ayinba1(f): 12:41am On Mar 31, 2009
@david

For the sake of argument, the question you asked will better be answered by an Arabic linguist--note: not necessarily a muslim.
So, I will not be able at this time to answer you. However, you know that Allah is God in arabic, (Babs explained the name Allah very well.) yet you continue to bold and enlarge your al + ilah = Allah.
That is the unintelligent part of your post and was the reason why I appealed to your intelligent side for better questions.

Unless of course, it is a deliberate attempt to spam the thread!

=
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by mukina2: 12:49am On Mar 31, 2009
ayinba1:

@mukina

dear sis,
I got ur message, thanks a zillion! I could not figure out a way to send a private acknowledgement.

I was thinking you didnt get it sef smiley since its been so long

where is my cake embarassed

dont mind me . .i hope you had a blessed day smiley
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 31, 2009
ayinba1:

@david

For the sake of argument, the question you asked will better be answered by an Arabic linguist--note: not necessarily a muslim.
So, I will not be able at this time to answer you. However, you know that Allah is God in arabic, (Babs explained the name Allah very well.) yet you continue to bold and enlarge your al + ilah = Allah.
That is the unintelligent part of your post and was the reason why I appealed to your intelligent side for better questions.

Unless of course, it is a deliberate attempt to spam the thread!

you people are an excercise in deciet. How do you know that "allah is God" in arabic and YET do not know the meaning of "al" or ilah" in that same arabic but need a linguist to help you?

Blabs did NOT "explain" allah at all . . . all he tried to do was claim that allah appeared in the bible - well we know that arabic bible did not appear BEFORE the advent of islam which would explain why the name "God" is spelled "allah" and NOT "ilah" which is the correct arabic word for God.

It is common knowledge that allah is the combination of both al + ilah = THE GOD! Not God. There is a clear difference between the two. My question is not unintelligent, you dishonest people just dont want to admit the truth.

Blabs shot himself in the foot when he asked for both the aramaic and hebrew names for God - aramaic is somewhat close to arabic and it is instructive to note that God in aramaic language is Elah! Very similar to Ilah in arabic. Note neither starts with an A and do not contain double L. Even the hebrew is Elohei!

When will you dishonest people tell the truth?

Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 31, 2009
From Arabic: Allāh : al-, the + ’ilāh, god

The major problem we now have is that arabic has been islamicized.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by babs787(m): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2009
@Davidylan

1. What does an Arab, Northen christian call God?

2. Are the verses below too hard for you to crack because I keep seeing the same word ALLAH in your BIBLE in which have been ridiculing so much as a result of your lack of knowledge:

ANY EXPLANATION TO THE WORD ALLAH IN YOUR BIBLE?

"Fee al-badi' khalaqa Allahu[/b]

that . . . "

[b]Allahu al-'Aalama hataa badhala . . . "

" . . . Fear not, Mary:

Maryam, li-annaki qad wajadti ni'amat(an) i'nda Allahi."[/[b][/b]quote]
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nezan(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2009
This thread is getting boring now. Cant somebody just answer him whether Allah=Al+Ilah?
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by olabowale(m): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2009

Report to moderator Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretending 2 know things that you don't know is d lifeblood of religion

babs787 (m)

Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens.
« #20 on: March 28, 2009, 02:12 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Davidylan

where is blabs now?

Having allowed you to fool yourself thinking that you would be smart enough to decipher right from wrong but learnt that your ignorance is really a big problem

From wikipedia - Etymology
The term Allāh is derived from a contraction of the Arabic definite article al- "the" and ʼilāh "deity, god" to al-lāh meaning "the [sole] deity, God" (ho theos monos).

Let me see you wriggle out of this, Olodo number 1
Quite funny that you could run to Wikipedia when you have nothing to say but learnt that you still need knowledge.

Could you please tell me the meaning of Yahweh?

Why do we have THE LORD here:

Genesis 2 v 4: "This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created. When the LORD God made the earth and the heavens

What does Arabic bible uses for Allah?

Let us see translation from some verses in Arabic bible:

"Fee al-badi' khalaqa Allahu

What is the meaning of the enboldened word therein David?

that . . . "

Allahu al-'Aalama hataa badhala . . . "

Do you care to provide explanation to the enboldened word?

" . . . Fear not, Mary:

Maryam, li-annaki qad wajadti ni'amat(an) i'nda Allahi."

Care to provide explanation?

A gunner fan for life but AW should take his time o

davidylan (m)
*the hollow of God's hands*

« #21 on: March 28, 2009, 08:15 PM »

Quote from: mazaje on March 28, 2009, 03:25 AM
davidylan why are you quoting from wikipedia? when others cite wikipedia you ridicule them and discard it as ohh it is wikipedia they are citing but here you are quoting from the same wikipedia, are you comepletely stupid or what?

the quote, while being from wikipedia actually comes from a published work slowpoke.

David's blog

davidylan (m)
*the hollow of God's hands*

« #22 on: March 28, 2009, 08:17 PM »

blabs, just 2 questions for you slave of the devil . . .

1. Why quote from the very bible you yourself claim has been corrupted by the pen of the scribes?

2. When was the arabic bible written? Long after islam had been established CLEARLY as an opposition to christianity and a religion hell bent on forcing itself into the bible? Yeah you can only decieve morons with your post.

David's blog

What a comic relief! I hope everyone will notice the #2 on the entry number 22 entered on March 28, 2009 at 08;17 pm by Davidyan, because it speaks volume; The Christians claim that Muhammad (AS) an illiterate man copied the Bible. But then the truth came out subconsciously from the fingers of Davidylan, above. How can illiterate who can't even write his own name in his own language, copied from the Bible written in a foreign tongue, into Arabic and it is a more detailed and better Book called Quran.

If this Christian man, davidylan now says that Bible is written after the Quran, hence the reason Allah is used, I wonder why the same davidylan in previous argument said that Muhammad (AS) copied from the Bible?

This is weird!
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by oyinda3(f): 12:13am On Jul 05, 2009
the non muslims and unbelievers have pretty much taken over "Islam for muslims" board. Kudos to the brothers nd sisters who do not tire in their efforts to respond as needed.

i think they should be banned. why u gotta disrupt others' boards??
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 05, 2009

when will a muslim answer truthfully?
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by oyinda3(f): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2009
davidylan why r u so obsessed with the muslims??

ur giving a bad name to christians
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by olabowale(m): 12:26am On Jul 05, 2009
Yes davidylan, Allah is Al + ilah. Al is The. ilah is Deity or deity or God or god!

Now what does Olorun stand for? Break it down for us, yoruba man. Olu + Orun, is it not? Whats the meaning of Olu and whta is the meaning of Orun?

Now tell us what God means or rather god means? What does Yahweh, or Jehovah or Eloi or Elohim mean, in Yoruba language or Arabic language?

I hope you can also be truthful now that you have been satisfied, or at least an effort towards safisfying you have been provided.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 05, 2009
oyinda.:

davidylan why r u so obsessed with the muslims??

ur giving a bad name to christians

I'm not sure you've ever read your bible . . . those whom Christ regards as being ashamed of Him are PC folks like you who smile and pretend all is well, those who are ashamed to stand for the gospel that they believe in . . . dont make me quote the bible to you, you have one . . . open it and read.

Go read the words of Christ, Paul and Steven . . . they gave christians a very very "bad name" during their time. Sit there singing about "peace" and "tolerance".
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by oyinda3(f): 12:51am On Jul 05, 2009
ok o evangelist.
just don't forget to ask urself WWJD

because all these ur aggression isn't helping conversion to christ. prolly even moving ppl further away.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 05, 2009
oyinda.:

ok o evangelist.
just don't forget to ask urself WWJD

because all these ur aggression isn't helping conversion to christ. prolly even moving ppl further away.

I'm not even sure you asked yourself that question . . . what has your own pacifist attitude done to the kingdom of God?

Read the entire chapter of John 6 . . . at the end of the day Christ came from hundreds of disciples to just 12! Its not how many but how well. the kingdom of God isnt concerned about the crowd.

This was how Christ addressed the ignorant pharisees of His time - Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!
17 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?
18 And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.
19[b] Ye fools and blind:[/b] for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?

If Christ were posting on Nairaland today ye would have long banned His IP for speaking the truth.

Stay there you pretentious pseudo-christians.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by oyinda3(f): 1:05am On Jul 05, 2009
"fools and blind" and "woe unto ye" are the only phrases u're fit to quote from the bible??
is this how Jesus went on his mission to bring ppl to him??

davidylan:

Read the entire chapter of John 6 . . . at the end of the day Christ came from hundreds of disciples to just 12! Its not how many but how well. the kingdom of God isnt concerned about the crowd.

Luke 15:1-10 (New King James Version)

Luke 15
The Parable of the Lost Sheep
1 Then all the tax collectors and the sinners drew near to Him to hear Him. 2 And the Pharisees and scribes complained, saying, “This Man receives sinners and eats with them.” [/b]3 So He spoke this parable to them, saying:
4 “What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? 5 And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. 6 And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!’ 7[b] I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.

The Parable of the Lost Coin

8 “Or what woman, having ten silver coins,[a] if she loses one coin, does not light a lamp, sweep the house, and search carefully until she finds it? 9 And when she has found it, she calls her friends and neighbors together, saying, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found the piece which I lost!’ 10 Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Listening To Music? / Racism In Islam: Why Do Arab Muslims Call Blacks Abeed. / A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.