Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Amazing! The Plot Thickens. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Amazing! The Plot Thickens. (2225 Views)

Do You Know How Amazing The Quran Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by oyinda3(f): 1:07am On Jul 05, 2009
in this case, u davidylan, are the pharisee and scribe.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by No2Atheism(m): 1:23am On Jul 05, 2009
@oyinda

I am a little confused about you.

- Are u here to debate david and save the muslims the embarrasment of answering his question without dancing around or wat. How exactly do you intend to tell someone the truth without hurting their feelings.

- the Messiah flogged people in the Temple, hence saying the truth is not always about peace and tolerance, otherwise your own statements would implying that the Creator was wrong to tell Isrealites to exterminate the Amalekites and wrong for the Messiah himself to bluntly and openly critisize the pharasees and scribes who were the religious leaders of their days.

- If you love peace and allow people to go to hell cus u are so tolerant, then it shows u do not really understand the gravity of the situation that warranted the Messiah to actually come down to preach and die for humanity so as to save as many people as possible.

- People would not know the truth unless you tell them.

- There are muslims on this forumn that are actually learning from interacting on this thread, opposition to the truth was wat caused muslims to create a subsection for themselves away from the searing truth being revealed by others against them.

- I for one have been banned many times simply for saying something truthful but which is against islam.

- Even the owner of nairaland has been threatened with violence by this same muslims that you are so quick to openly defend.

- Salvation is not about not hurting feelings.

- Salvation is about telling people the truth for them to know they are doomed and hence need to change.

- Islam was and would always be a lie holding many people in bondage and yet does not even guarantee them salvation, yet you want people to keep quiet so as to be tolerance while watching as people get doomed with this cult.

- I would not be suprised if u actually wrongly think that: Islam and Bible refer to the same Creator, otherwise you would realise that its the responsibility of anyone to speak the truth at all times.

- @oyinda i like you and your sense of humour, but one thing i never compromise on is the issue of speaking the truth as it is and when it concerns islam.

- I have benefitted from knowing the truth hence its my responsibility and other people's responsibility to likewise tell the truth at all times.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by No2Atheism(m): 1:25am On Jul 05, 2009
@david abeg continue asking them about Allah jare, lets hope they answer.

even their oga olabowale is also struggling to come up with a sensible answer.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by oyinda3(f): 1:32am On Jul 05, 2009
well, they already answered his question

olabowale:

Yes davidylan, Allah is Al + ilah. Al is The. ilah is Deity or deity or God or god!

Now what does Olorun stand for? Break it down for us, yoruba man. Olu + Orun, is it not? Whats the meaning of Olu and whta is the meaning of Orun?

Now tell us what God means or rather god means? What does Yahweh, or Jehovah or Eloi or Elohim mean, in Yoruba language or Arabic language?

I hope you can also be truthful now that you have been satisfied, or at least an effort towards safisfying you have been provided.

I just don't know why he's so obsessed with muslims
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 05, 2009
oyinda.:

in this case, u davidylan, are the pharisee and scribe.

Which is exactly how you wish to see it . . . because your role here is NOT to speak the truth. I havent seen any of you hypocrites crying about bringing the lost to Christ ACTUALLY TRYING! You're all ensconced in the romance section hobnobbing with the lost and pretending that all is well.

oyinda.:

"fools and blind" and "woe unto ye" are the only phrases u're fit to quote from the bible??
is this how Jesus went on his mission to bring ppl to him??

Is it not in your bible? If Christ had said this anonymously on Nairaland . . . hypocrites like you would be the first to cry that He shld be banned for being obsessed with the pharisees.

oyinda.:

Luke 15:1-10 (New King James Version)

Luke 15
The Parable of the Lost Sheep
1 Then all the tax collectors and the sinners drew near to Him to hear Him. 2 And the Pharisees and scribes complained, saying, “This Man receives sinners and eats with them.” [/b]3 So He spoke this parable to them, saying:
4 “What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? 5 And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. 6 And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!’ 7[b] I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.

The Parable of the Lost Coin

8 “Or what woman, having ten silver coins,[a] if she loses one coin, does not light a lamp, sweep the house, and search carefully until she finds it? 9 And when she has found it, she calls her friends and neighbors together, saying, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found the piece which I lost!’ 10 Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

What you also fail to understand is that in eating with the sinners and publicans Christ wasnt CONDONING their unbelief! In eating with them He still expounded the word to them and brought them to salvation. Ye eat with sinners but unfortunately we cannot tell the difference between you and the sinners. Rather than you influencing them like Christ did, they influence you!

Where have you tried to bring your friends to Jesus? Where on this forum have you tried to defend your faith and tell everyone what you stand for? You cry about not obsessing over muslims yet you wicked hypocrite know they are going straight to hell and you say nothing? Their blood Christ will require at your hands.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by oyinda3(f): 2:46am On Jul 05, 2009
davidylan:

What you also fail to understand is that in eating with the sinners and publicans Christ wasnt CONDONING their unbelief! In eating with them He still expounded the word to them and brought them to salvation. Ye eat with sinners but unfortunately we cannot tell the difference between you and the sinners. Rather than you influencing them like Christ did, they influence you!

Where have you tried to bring your friends to Jesus? Where on this forum have you tried to defend your faith and tell everyone what you stand for? You cry about not obsessing over muslims yet you wicked hypocrite know they are going straight to hell and you say nothing? Their blood Christ will require at your hands.

duh of course he wasn't condoning their unbelief. but he wasn't throwing sticks n stones like u r. calling everyone that disagrees with you names. lol
n am sure u have more posts in the romance section than i do. lol what is that supposed to be some form of personal attack?
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 05, 2009
oyinda.:

duh of course he wasn't condoning their unbelief. but he wasn't throwing sticks n stones like u r. calling everyone that disagrees with you names. lol
n am sure u have more posts in the romance section than i do. lol what is that supposed to be some form of personal attack?

Did you read the names Christ called the pharisees? Did you hear what He did to those selling in the temple?

I'm sure you would have banned Him and ridiculed Him if He were an anonymous blogger here too. Most of you have a misplaced idea of what a christian shld be.

Muslims spend ALL DAY insulting Christ, denying His Lordship and sacrifice on the cross . . . hypocrites like you turn the other way and go eating with them. When christians take them up you start bawling about "love".
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by oyinda3(f): 2:53am On Jul 05, 2009
the pharisees were the so called believers who base their lives on stoning and attacking the unbelievers. lol but do things that are not right in the eyes of God (ie ppl selling wares in the temple)

i myself wonder if u wouldn't be worse than seun if u were made admin tongue
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 05, 2009
oyinda.:

the pharisees were the so called believers who base their lives on stoning and attacking the unbelievers. lol but do things that are not right in the eyes of God (ie ppl selling wares in the temple)

Pharisees werent believers at all. Dont get it all twisted miss.
Pharisees were folks like you, too encumbered with the laws of Moses just like you hypocrites who claim to be christian but are no different from the atheists. Folks like you for whom christianity is about "my church", "our pastor" . . . my dress, our music band e.t.c.

the pharisees didnt "base their lives on stoning and attacking unbelievers" . . . they were to administer the law . . . they attacked Christ because He was speaking the truth albeit too harshly. They were all for "love", "tolerance" and pacifism just like you blind bats.

You're no different from them . . . you dont understand christianity as a relationship with Christ . . . you see it as a social club were we can all be friends and embrace one another even if we're walking straight down to hell.

Go and read your bible miss, i get sick and tired of hypocrites who claim to be christian but have a very porous knowledge of the bible and its teachings.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 05, 2009
oyinda.:

Pls show me JUST ONE VERSE IN THE BIBLE where it is said the pharisees based their lives on "stoning or attacking believers". Enough of blank people just posting nonsense because they want to say something, anything.

Until Christ's death and resurrection, there was nothing like believer or unbeliever. the pharisees saw every jew as a follower of the law of Moses. they saw Christ as preaching heresy . . . something entirely different from what Moses taught them. As far as they were concerned they were trying to protect the jewish nation from another false prophet come to decieve the people.

so just exactly what drivel where you saying and what bible verse supports it? Do you even own a bible?
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by oyinda3(f): 3:04am On Jul 05, 2009
what's ur plan for converting these peeps n teaching them the word of God? i dont see u defending christ at all. u r always on the offensive, attacking others.

anyways carry on lol
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 05, 2009
oyinda.:

what's ur plan for converting these peeps n teaching them the word of God? i dont see u defending christ at all. u r always on the offensive, attacking others.

anyways carry on lol

Neither do i see you doing anything at all to even show that Christ is someone that is more than your sunday vitamin. Before you cast stones make sure you're not hauling larger ones yourself. Your keeping quiet is MUCH WORSE than those of us on the offensive. Paul was so offensive to the ephesians that they stoned him and hauled him before Judges.

Stephen spoke to the extent that they took him to the city limits and stoned him. In the old days . . . christians were hated, today we are most beloved of all men . . . not because we have Christ in us but because we have successfully taken Christ out and replaced Him with a cloak of false religion.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by oyinda3(f): 3:41am On Jul 05, 2009
lol
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by No2Atheism(m): 5:18am On Jul 05, 2009
grin oya you two should french kiss and make up grin
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by No2Atheism(m): 5:28am On Jul 05, 2009
davidylan:

Neither do i see you doing anything at all to even show that Christ is someone that is more than your sunday vitamin. Before you cast stones make sure you're not hauling larger ones yourself. Your keeping quiet is MUCH WORSE than those of us on the offensive. Paul was so offensive to the ephesians that they stoned him and hauled him before Judges.

Stephen spoke to the extent that they took him to the city limits and stoned him. In the old days . . . christians were hated, today we are most beloved of all men . . . not because we have Christ in us but because we have successfully taken Christ out and replaced Him with a cloak of false religion.

That was exactly wat the romans did by infiltrating the early church e.g. roman church to create the roman catholic church heresy.

What some people don't realise was that persecution of early believers was part of the thing that grew the church. The roman catholic heresy took away the persecution and replaced with political fiat administration and religious decrees that ended up killing evangelism and real church growth, instead wat was created was a monster that actually went about killing the real believers and promoting the heretic teachings of the pagans who have now taking over the some of the early churches.

I for one do not believe that constantine was saved going by the accounts i read of him (unless those accounts are false and he actually ended up being saved). Experience and biblical stories shows that constantines so called salvation experience smelled and looked more like spiritualism/paganism than biblical truth.

The church and politics do not mix, hence one of the signs of noticing a false prophet is one who is concerned about influencing political issues of the day, even the Messiah Himself with His Power choose not to get involved in the politics of his day.

Do people realise that the Messiah could have easily ended the Roman Domination in the world merely by saying it, yet we had nothing like that from the bible.

Simply because that was not his duty on earth, his duty on earth was not political but spiritual, the time for world domination is still yet to come later on once the spiritual battle for the soul of men has been won (which He did.)
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by oyinda3(f): 5:31am On Jul 05, 2009
kiss and make up ke? why?

no2, i think u should take over from david o. evangelism will be more successful in better hands
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by No2Atheism(m): 5:41am On Jul 05, 2009
oyinda.:

kiss and make up ke? why?

no2, i think u should take over from david o. evangelism will be more successful in better hands

Cus u two sound like u are starting to cyber-fight.

Me i no be evangelist oh i just like speaking the truth and informing people so as to help them make a better decision that might affect their eternity.

I prefer the lifestyle of the early church whereby their was just a gathering of believers that shared the truth with each other and outsiders and not that there was an organised religious order or heirachry or something.

Sharing the truth via the internet is one thing that i am good at hence i see it as my own blessing sort of.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 05, 2009
When i read the bible and see where it talks about the end not coming until a massive falling away occurs first i am puzzled . . . puzzled because it seems to me that we have a massive increase in the number of people who identify themselves as "christians".

But on closer look i am even more convinced that the scriptures are being fulfilled. We have an increase in the number of "christians" but a serious shrinkage in the number who are genuinely saved. No true SAVED CHRISTIAN is comfortable seeing the lost deny the Lord and simply waves it away with a smile. No genuinely SAVED BELIEVER sees the lost mock Christ and just ignores it in the name of "tolerance". Why do you think David went after goliath? Read it here - 1 Sam 17:26 And David spake to the men that stood by him, saying, What shall be done to the man that killeth this Philistine, and taketh away the reproach from Israel? for who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?

but today we have "christians" who fit right in with atheists, muslims and idol-worshippers . . . they dress alike, speak the same way, have no understanding of the scriptures just like them. The Father says "let the wheat and the tares both grow unto the harvest . . ."

Some are going to get a serious shock on the last day.

Paul, Peter, John and co would NEVER see others malign the name of the Lord and simply smile . . . now we have sinners enjoying themselves in the front pews of our cathedrals. No longer can we hear a sermon and our hearts cut to pieces like Stephen's sermon did . . .
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 05, 2009
No2Atheism:

Cus u two sound like u are starting to cyber-fight.

No cyber fight here from my own end . . . i just wont sit back and let people twist the scriptures to fulfill their own selfish and ungodly desires. the bible is plain as day, anyone who is not comfortable with it is free to drop it.

Muslims are free to read their quran in peace . . . if they mention Jesus i would be right there to put them straight. Others who love "peace" can continue crying.

Remember this - 1 Thes 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by oyinda3(f): 6:14am On Jul 05, 2009
lol @ cyberfight
not with david o. the dude has claws
Re: Amazing! The Plot Thickens. by olabowale(m): 3:04am On Jul 06, 2009
#75 on: Yesterday at 03:08:44 AM »
Quote from: oyinda. on Yesterday at 03:04:39 AM

anyways carry on lol

Stephen spoke to the extent that they took him to the city limits and stoned him. In the old days . . . christians were hated
, today we are most beloved of all men . . . not because we have Christ in us but because we have successfully taken Christ out and replaced Him with a cloak of false religion.

Report to moderator Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David's blog
And the muslims are blamed by Davidylan for standing up for Islam! So when the Muslims are hated, I guess they have risen to the same level(s) as Paul and Stephen of the Christian faith! Kudos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruling On Kufr Duna Kufr / Racism In Islam: Why Do Arab Muslims Call Blacks Abeed. / Why Did Allah Create Rhesus Factor D?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.