Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari (29761 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) / Ooni Of Ife: Oba Sijuwade’s Body Arrives Palace From London – Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by Omotayor123(f): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nelrulez:
What will now happen to the Abobaku who ran away from the palace?
Abeg make una free the man!

1 Like

Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by LieDetector(m): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
priscaoge:
odimma
when was the last time you had sex undecided

No offense angry
Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by olsamlaw(m): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
OK ooo......pmb
Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by wellmax(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Well done Mr. President, you waited until the official confirmation. Bravo.

1 Like

Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by Pontaboki: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
You. Are Mad!!!!,Baba go kill you
Geesarki:
RIP

What a beautiful condolence letter.
Proud PMBites.
Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by seedorfg(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
Welldone PmB

An epitome of leader not some kinda otuokane drunkard
Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by refreshrate: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
Meanwhile they must not get another king yet because they are all kwarupt and we will carry out kwaruption test first.

1 Like

Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by seunwen2(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Me sef dey react o di gbose kabiyesi
Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by refreshrate: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
opiipoi:
taught the king is not dead

you dey mind those people?
Liarbilities
Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by Emmacolinho(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
Bless the dead and provide for d livingcry
Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by vikyno(m): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Buhari can lie! So you can eulogize someone you seized his passport for many months like this after his death?
Chai!! Dieris God o.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Udmaster:
Hello Introvert.
clown
Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by Udmaster(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
freemon50:
clown
wat do you mean by dat? I DEMAND an Answer NOW.
Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by vikyno(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
seedorfg:
Welldone PmB
An epitome of leader not some kinda otuokane drunkard

See.dog dey bark o. Abeg make Una give am food.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by Geesarki(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pontaboki:
You. Are Mad!!!!,Baba go kill you

I think dat statement suited u more.
Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by Tintinnoty(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
Yemz213:
I must make the front page today..... smileyI must make the front page today.....
finally you make it how do you feel?
Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by micronut(m): 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nelrulez:

No Abobaku in ILE-IFE! Do you have an "Abobaku" in your home-town? Ife is not so different from very many Yoruba town. I wish we would always ponder on some news feed before spreading them.

The damages we keep giving our culture is incomparable, we have suddenly forgotten that there is a great difference between "Culture and Tradition". We attack the latter most often, thinking we are appraising the Westernised and Behind-whites way of Life.. No such thing as Abobaku, i challenge you to make your findings..

It's becoming worrisome how we believe every thing we see on social media, this is the same way they told us "Salt water bath would guide against Ebola" and almost all the funny local scientist have seen are coming up with theories of how it may be true, until the conceiver of the costly joke came out to say it was a mere joke from two Jobless Undergraduates..

Information dissemination in the modern age, has indeed suffereda major setback in the hands of Rumour peddlers. Ife People are not custodian of a fetish Practice.

1 Like

Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by Lobolintin(m): 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
My condolences
Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by micronut(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Xtracoool:
Pls what is the update on the Abobaku currently at large angry I heard the man said he is not doing again. Below is a link to his post on Instagram earlier today

grin grin grin

Nelrulez:

No Abobaku in ILE-IFE! Do you have an "Abobaku" in your home-town? Ife is not so different from very many Yoruba town. I wish we would always ponder on some news feed before spreading them.

The damages we keep giving our culture is incomparable, we have suddenly forgotten that there is a great difference between "Culture and Tradition". We attack the latter most often, thinking we are appraising the Westernised and Behind-whites way of Life.. No such thing as Abobaku, i challenge you to make your findings..

It's becoming worrisome how we believe every thing we see on social media, this is the same way they told us "Salt water bath would guide against Ebola" and almost all the funny local scientist have seen are coming up with theories of how it may be true, until the conceiver of the costly joke came out to say it was a mere joke from two Jobless Undergraduates..

Information dissemination in the modern age, has indeed suffereda major setback in the hands of Rumour peddlers. Ife People are not custodian of a fetish Practice.
Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by micronut(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nelrulez:

Nelrulez:

Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by Jbond(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Kilode?
Lol, seems you just like quoting alphabets and giving them your own meaning.
Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by nnol(m): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sai oni
Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by Nelrulez(m): 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
micronut:

Thanks for the up-date Mr story teller...
Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by sweetgala(m): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
omojoshy:
So Ooni is finally dead...... And Osun State Government can not afford State-burial now and the reason is obvious......(To pay workers salary sef na wahala) shocked shocked shocked

Let the Family, friends and well wishers take the responsibility.

I also mourn the "Innocent Soul(s)" that will be buried with the Ooni.

Rest in Peace Kabiyesi sad sad

The kings burial is done in private and furthermore there would be no celebrations or mourning in Ife for the next year, so really it is a free service
Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
sweetgala:

The kings burial is done in private and furthermore there would be no celebrations or mourning in Ife for the next year, so really it is a free service
ok, noted. Thanks for more light shown. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:55am On Aug 13, 2015
Are you guys sure is not this salary saga that kill this me?
Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by dapsonlou(m): 1:57am On Aug 13, 2015
Uncleodi:
https://www.nairaland.com/2520156/abobaku-ife-kingdom-currently-run

Is this Niggar back or is he still @ large??

Abeg Run...the late King no get descendants or grand children? Why not use those one and leave the poor Abobaku alone!

This is evil and highly Condemnable not to think of using a human as sacrificial lamb.

Ife don't burial anyone with The Oni. It's only in the East they Bury people with the King.
Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by prosperng: 2:24am On Aug 13, 2015
Ok

Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by EDWARD4119(m): 3:55am On Aug 13, 2015
Uncleodi:
https://www.nairaland.com/2520156/abobaku-ife-kingdom-currently-run

Is this Niggar back or is he still @ large??

Abeg Run...the late King no get descendants or grand children? Why not use those one and leave the poor Abobaku alone!

This is evil and highly Condemnable not to think of using a human as sacrificial lamb.
Using a human being as a sacrificial lamb..these things still happen..SMH
Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by EDWARD4119(m): 3:57am On Aug 13, 2015
dapsonlou:

Ife don't burial anyone with The Oni. It's only in the East they Bury people with the King.
What is this one saying...whether North, East,West, South.. the act is barbaric!
Re: Oba Sijuwade’s Place In History Is Assured, Says Buhari by menshealth1234: 4:24am On Aug 13, 2015

..L

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri / FG Extends Stay-at-home Directive For Workers / FFK Reacts To Prof. Muhammad "Benue Belongs To Fulanis" Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.