Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) (53625 Views)

IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, And His Car Spotted At Hilton, Abuja (photos) / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by mechanics(m): 8:17am On Aug 13, 2015
Immanueladebol:
He simply doesnt want any1 to knw is acct balance
, lolz.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by bblacky(f): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2015
Stories hitting FP this days shaaaa!!!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by ajebuter(f): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2015
The emir is towing the line of PMB

Ruling by photo

Alias: photocracy.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by dangote7510(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2015
How do he even breath?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2015
public stunt. why did he allow to be snapped? our leaders deceiving us since the days of queen Elizabeth.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by anonimi: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2015
Truluvguy:
public stunt. why did he allow to be snapped? our leaders deceiving us since the days of queen Elizabeth.

Truly deceptive considering that MC** Osinbande secured protection for him from our courts aginst probe for the alleged FRAUD committed by him at CBN.

barcanista:
Since I was born, I have never witness the kind of hypocrisy, double standard and demonisation that is currently perpetrated by Muhammadu Buhari, the APC, Alhaji Sanusi, Osinbajo and their "good governance crusaders" against the person of President Goodluck Jonathan, Allison Madekwe, and other government officials.

Alhajis Buhari and Sanusi and APC have been going about using every platform to talk about a "missing $20b", cheered by their hypocritical followers that pride themselves as good governance crusaders. They have deliberately gone blind over the fraud of CBN under Sanusi as outlined by the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria report in February 2014.

Sanusi Indicted And Removed For Fraud
According to the report (see below) Sanusi was indicted for Gross Misconduct that bothers on fraud and financial recklessness among other offence. The FRCN subsequently advised Mr President to remove Lamido Sanusi from office for further investigation and probe after the explanation of Sanusi appeared more like a tale and outrightly illogical according to FRCN. The council indicates that the explanation provided by Sanusi is “a clear display of incompetence, nonchalance, fraud, wastefulness, and abuse of due process and deliberate efforts to misrepresent facts on the part of the leadership of the CBN.”

The council advised the President to exercise the powers conferred on him by Section 11(2)(f) of the CBN Act 2007 or invoke Section 11(2)(c) of the said Act “and cause the governor and the deputy governors to cease from holding office in the CBN.”

April 2014: VP-elect Yemi Osibanjo Filed Case To Stop Sanusi Probe
Rather than Sanusi to prove his innocence in court, he filed a case in Federal High Court, Lagos to STOP FRCN and Other Security Agencies from investigating and prosecuting him through three Senior Advocates of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, Dr. Kanyinsola Ajayi and Kola Awodien.
http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=24587

13 May 2014: Lagos Judge Tshoho Grants Sanusi Prayers
High Court Judge John Tshoho rather than uphold the constitutional powers of FRCN to investigate probe Sanusi, he granted the prayers of Lamido Sanusi and BARRED FRCN from further investigation or probing Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. In his own words...
“Prejudice is very pronounced in the language of that document. The language of the briefing note (transmitted by the FRCN to the presidency) conveys a sense of the defendant desperately goading the presidency to deal with the plaintiff,”
“The plaintiff submitting himself for investigation (by FRCN) is like the cockroach finding itself in the midst of fowls. Such a cockroach cannot be innocent,”.

http://www.tv360nigeria.com/?p=11923

Despite the fact the President Jonathan commissioned PWC to audit NNPC books to ascertain the veracity or otherwise of Sanusi's claim, Buhari, APC, Sanusi and their online agents that parade themselves as good governance and anticorruption apostles have been crying blue murder but refused to comment on the FRCN report nor the APC's VP elect role in shielding Sanusi for probe.

April 26, 2015: Buhari's Display of Hypocrisy
In his usual hypocrisy, General Buahri vowed to re-visit the $20b allegation but said NOTHING about the FRCN report. In his own word... “Imagine a situation where the former CBN governor who by God ‘s grace would later become the  Emir of Kano raised an  issue of missing billions of money, not in Naira but in Dollars, $20 billion.
“What happened, instead of investigating to know whether it was true that the money was missing or not, they simply found a reason to remove him. So these are the issues we are talking about…"

Contrary to the lies of Alhaji Buhari, Sanusi wasn't removed because he raised alarm, he was removed because he was indicted by FRCN. Jonathan also never kept mute, he commissioned PWC to audit the books. Buhari was also blind to talk about prosecuting Sanusi for the CBN fraud. Perhaps the Emir is as "incorruptible" as him(Buhari)

[size=14pt]The FRCN’s report on Sanusi[/size]

The decision to suspend the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor, Sanusi Lamido was based on a report of the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria dated June 7, 2013.

The report was made after a review of Sanusi’s response to the query issued to him by the President over the apex bank’s financial statement of 2012. His response was dated May 20, 2013.

According to a copy of the report obtained by our correspondent on Thursday, the council indicates that the explanation provided by the suspended CBN governor is “a clear display of incompetence, nonchalance, fraud, wastefulness, and abuse of due process and deliberate efforts to misrepresent facts on the part of the leadership of the CBN.”

The council advised the President to exercise the powers conferred on him by Section 11(2)(f) of the CBN Act 2007 or invoke Section 11(2)(c) of the said Act “and cause the governor and the deputy governors to cease from holding office in the CBN.”

The report read: The particulars of the infractions against Sanusi are:

Persistent refusal and/or negligence to comply with the Public Procurement Act in the procurement practices of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

(A) By virtue of Section 15 (1)(a) of the Public Procurement Act, the provisions of the Act are expected to comply to ‘all procurement of goods, works and services carried out by the Federal Government of Nigeria and all procurement entities.’ This definition clearly includes the Central Bank of Nigeria.

(B) It is however regrettable that the Central Bank of Nigeria, under his leadership, has refused and/or neglected to comply with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act (PPA). You will recall that one of the primary reasons for the enactment of the PPA was the need to promote transparency, competitiveness, cost of effectiveness and professionalism in the public sector procurement system.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/the-frcns-report-on-sanusi/

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by LockDown69(m): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2015
Publicity stunt, to give y'all blabbers on social media something to talk about.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by ATajur(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2015
this person is not a sunusi lamido sunusi
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 13, 2015
ModiKen:

So I could call u a coward cos thats what Nnamdi Kanu is; hidding in the U.K and telling the ordinary Igbo man to prepare to kill himself.

He is a coward and so are u because birds of a feather flock together.

mr. goat, what is the definition of a coward and how does it relate to the trash you are spewing, whatever your explanation is , just have it in mind that a coward is by far better than a pedophile
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by vislabraye(m): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2015
RealYaks:
When was the last time you saw a powerful Emir Withdrawing money himself?
This is one of the many things I like about this person.

http://www.234pulse.com/2015/08/need-cash-for-sachet-water-pics-emir-of-kano-muhammadu-sinusi-iii-withdrawing-money-from-atm/

Is he the emir or a ninja ?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by clemmonce(m): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2015
RealYaks:
When was the last time you saw a powerful Emir Withdrawing money himself?
This is one of the many things I like about this person.

http://www.234pulse.com/2015/08/need-cash-for-sachet-water-pics-emir-of-kano-muhammadu-sinusi-iii-withdrawing-money-from-atm/
you like him because he went to the ATM to withdraw his money ? you must be high on Malaysian weed. this thread is useless
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by Ndeewonu: 8:34am On Aug 13, 2015
Two things involved...

Sotey, he doesn't trust any of his wives, and any of his children!!!!

He doesn't want any of his family members to see all his stolen monies
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by Immanueladebol(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2015
mechanics:
, lolz.
abi na,u no see as buhari dy probe pple anyhw
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2015
I hope he doesn't sleep in those embarassed undecided
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by mmmustapha(m): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2015
Who's he not to go ATM even me self dey go there. is not a big deal.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by CallPolice: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2015
He's just being simple like in the western world.

I see no big deal there.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by stevkc: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2015
Nothing special. Anyways checkout this:

For your solar panel and inverter installation and maintenance:
For your building
Solar borehole
Solar street light and any appliances.
Contact us ENERGY WORLD on 08146756422, 08069487971. Or stevkc2007@yahoo.com . We have first hand Engineers that will give you what you want . Owerri, enugu, abia, anambra. Anywhere everywhere.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by 9jaRonin(m): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2015
And who is taking the pictures if I may ask??
#Arrangee.....
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by Codyt(m): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2015
meimoks:
ATM is for everyone nah
I wonder o. They be making something outta nothing. Dbanj no dey withdraw?!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by Justicealh3(m): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2015
Hahahahaha, Is dis not a forgin picture?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by mikron(m): 9:27am On Aug 13, 2015
Sanusi no trust any bagger with him akpalakpala o. Hahahahahah
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by ooshinibos: 9:34am On Aug 13, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
And so what angry

wow my man you are just too funny ... I like you already
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by PStacks(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2015
Education is different from information.

Its such a pity they think of the north as grossly uneducated.

The north is the most informed region in nigeria when you talk of information. Be it religious information on Islam, be it knowledge in Arabic be it Economic and Political information, because the hausa man is the man that tunes to BBC Hausa Service the most in nigeria.
Information from BBC might be different from education from Unilag, but I can categorically tell you most Educated people aren't informed.

This singular act of the Emir, his subjects you consider illiterates, if you check are the one's most registered for Voter's card, call an Aboki, ask him of his voters card, he brings it right out from his shoe maker box, but call the igbo man selling spear part in ladipo, tell him to bring his voter's card, he has none to show. So also u'l see these people are most informed on ATM cash withdrawals.

More Hausa people are informed on ATM usage than igbos, the educated Hausa's are polished to the core.

The long old rivalry between Hausa igbo and yoruba's should be made to florish by granting autonomy and indepence to major etnic groups in the federating states.

If Hausa igbo and yoruba's should still break up, the igbos would be the worst for it and be last amongst them 3 as yoruba and hausa's would competitive and coporating as the igbos would be self-destructing in their biafra just like they did themselves in the just concluded Elections.

I hope other tribes are wise now from this write up, that these hausa's after all are not one inch close to being dumb, look at Sanusi Lamido, look at Nuhu Ribadu, look at Nasir Elrufai, look at the people's General Himself , I don't think even the queen of England herself could be more Polished

Its either we unite ourselves and grow as a nation in strength or forefiet the strength from number and get strength from unity. Ofcourse, unity is always in same-language.

Only Same Languages can be united, Different languages can never be united and that alone is the single flaw in the concept of Nigeria.

You can never get unity from such diversities.
I think the people in the bible at the tower of Babel were so united cos they spoke Just One language and they decided to build a tower to see God. God being all knowing say Unity in Same language and tot to himself, once they are not united, they won't build this tower but if they remain united, Nothing would stop this tower from reaching heaven and tot of the only divisive tool. Yes! "LANGUAGE"

France speaks french
England speaks English
Spain speaks Spanish

What does Nigeria speak?

You see, a Nation with such massive demarcation would need a lot of hard work to see beyond the Language Barrier which is almost humanly and emperically impossible

That is why as an observer, I feel Nigeria is Stuck, she can't move forward, she can't move backward and that is Marriage.

Language, Marriage, Words of Men.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by fako1(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2015
But i saw sum picture of a PDP governor buying one bottle of oil palm, one ponmo, pepper of #150 or #200 for his family and workers at home and yet still tagged him grassroots governor. Only to kal Emir's ATM withdrawal "propaganda".

Habaaa!!! If u want to criticize. Make una do am small small na. Hiyyyyyyyaaaaaaaa!!!!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by criminalmindz: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2015
PHOTOCRATIC GOVERNMENT
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2015
mtchew...next tym if he shit dey will come n post it.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by qtx(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2015
The Gold Fish Has no Hiding Place.

grin
[url]robminds.com[/url]
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by strongerthaneva(m): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2015
Lanretoye:
trust nobody...
btw wetin him wan take money do?
foolish question from a low profile fellow..can I ask u wetin u dey take money do?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by kabaka1: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2015
I no blame d emir. He knows dat anything is possible with 419ers
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by Lanretoye(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2015
strongerthaneva:
foolish question from a low profile fellow..can I ask u wetin u dey take money do?
who be thisone?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by AVECDEO: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2015
Who is he "Royal Effen"...day b4 yesterday he rankadede him mama splash for newspaper and every paid advert including bill board toda na ATM tins, tommorow now we go see am for dailies again.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) by strongerthaneva(m): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2015
Lanretoye:

who be thisone?
Ask ursef na robot I be okay..u sabi ask questions like baba suwe oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness / APC Vs PDP: Fani-kayode Blows Hot, Reveals What Happened During Osun Rerun / Photo Of an Infant Undergoing Accreditation At Fulani Market Polling Unit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.