Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick (39298 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! / Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo / AYF: Obasanjo Should Dine With Saraki Using Long Spoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 13, 2015
The Senate President also celebrated the International Youth Day 2015.
Part of the activities was the Groupie he took with some youths.
First Nigerian Senate President to probably use a selfie stick :-)

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Cutehector(m): 5:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Dah fone fit capture all their faces?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by eleko1: 5:12am On Aug 13, 2015
To deceive himself/show the world the face of fraudsters undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by kodded(m): 5:13am On Aug 13, 2015
cheesy

some apc rodents will not eat their breakfast this moring, because of this picture
grin grin grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by tyson99(m): 5:17am On Aug 13, 2015
Make he dey flex dey go God wey do hin own go do our own too,Amen

17 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by PrettyClare7(f): 5:17am On Aug 13, 2015
Who cares?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by cccxxiii: 5:24am On Aug 13, 2015
Law Of Power 1 - Never Outshine the Master

Saraki should tread softly. It is too early to start all these Power-Play.

Ofcourse the Plan is to cause confusion and bad-blood in APC towards the tail-end of this regime before finally dumping the APC for the PDP. We know.

But Let him not rock the Ship of the APC. He may not live to tell the story.

Let GMB deliver on his Promises.

28 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by BestNaija(m): 5:53am On Aug 13, 2015
OK. Watching...
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by snazzy5050(m): 5:55am On Aug 13, 2015
Hehehehe, baba is watching in full HD.

Meanwhile today's is my birthday nairalander's show some love smiley smiley

Tanks much for all the likes. Really making my day smiley smiley smiley

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Sanchez01: 5:57am On Aug 13, 2015
cccxxiii:
Law Of Power 1 - Never Outshine the Master

Saraki should tread softly. It is too early to start all these Power-Play.

Ofcourse the Plan is to cause confusion and bad-blood in APC towards the tail-end of this regime before finally dumping the APC for the PDP. We know.

But Let him not rock the Ship of the APC. He may not live to tell the story.

Let GMB deliver on his Promises.

Saraki never outshined or planned to at an early stage. I believe the best law of the 48 that best describe him is;
LAW 19 - "Know who you're dealing with - do not offend the wrong person."

Politics is meant to be played sooner or later but he failed to strategize on how to manage the aftermath of his emergence. The SP definitely needs the bookgrin.

Chai! See the effect of bad bookgrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 13, 2015
eleko1:
lol..yoruba boy hating his fulani master? E no go work. If you like make you hate am, na still your master..if you misbehave near am, E go off you and your friends, shikena

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by gabazin080(m): 5:59am On Aug 13, 2015
I hope he has the receipt of the selfie stick because buhari will probe him for this also

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by dapyd1(m): 6:00am On Aug 13, 2015
Well, let him enjoy the day out.
Publicity or not, taking a selfie is not a crime.
If he acted pompous and threw them out of the secretariat, then we will say something else.

Like him or hate him, let's not make issues out of trivial things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by BCISLTD: 6:01am On Aug 13, 2015
This government can take pictures

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by youngberry001(m): 6:06am On Aug 13, 2015
tyson99:
Make he dey flex dey go God wey do hin own go do our own too,Amen
amen
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:08am On Aug 13, 2015
The prodigal son. He 'll keep fighting for legitimacy till the end of his tenure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by rawtouch: 6:12am On Aug 13, 2015
That's what their party is all about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Agimor(m): 6:14am On Aug 13, 2015
eleko1:
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Agimor(m): 6:18am On Aug 13, 2015
PrettyClare7:
Who cares?
Nfcs does!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by cccxxiii: 6:18am On Aug 13, 2015
Sanchez01:

Saraki never outshined or planned to at an early stage. I believe the best law of the 48 that best describe him is;

Politics is meant to be played sooner or later but he failed to strategize on how to manage the aftermath of his emergence. The SP definitely needs the bookgrin.

Chai! See the effect of bad bookgrin

Lol Good point sir. but it's clear PMB is displeased with his emergence. Evidence? He has refused him audience since Saraki made his intention known while the battle for the PS lasted. So he has offended the President, the party and Nigerians like my self for staging a Civilian coup right under the nose of a ex-Milad. Saraki is a young man bubbling with ambition and I don't have a problem with that but he just needs to calm down.

it is you elders in Yoruba land that said "Eegun to Koko Jo, Iran Ni yio wo gbeyin"
The first masquerade to dance will definitely become a spectator while others dance! lol. I hope say I get am o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by PrettyClare7(f): 6:22am On Aug 13, 2015
Agimor:
Nfcs does!
lol you are a member of NFCS. What is d name of your sch?
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by CallPolice: 6:43am On Aug 13, 2015
Saraki shouldn't act as if all is well.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Sanchez01: 7:01am On Aug 13, 2015
cccxxiii:

Lol Good point sir. but it's clear PMB is displeased with his emergence. Evidence? He has refused him audience since Saraki made his intention known while the battle for the PS lasted. So he has offended the President, the party and Nigerians like my self for staging a Civilian coup right under the nose of a ex-Milad. Saraki is a young man bubbling with ambition and I don't have a problem with that but he just needs to calm down.

it is you elders in Yoruba land that said "Eegun to Koko Jo, Iran Ni yio wo gbeyin"
The first masquerade to dance will definitely become a spectator while others dance! lol. I hope say I get am o.
Obviously the President is not happy with Saraki, probably with the way he emerged. The APC had a plan and it was obviously not Saraki. Unfortunately, for him, the 2019 race that motivated him into springing himself into the SP seat has never been blurry.

Just like you rightly stated, Saraki is the first masquerade. He performed first and it's important he watches others as well.

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by bigboss80s(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2015
Can someone please tell people that it is "Youth" and not "Youths." This is one of my biggest pet peeves!
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Iddiot(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2015
mteeew.......iranu
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2015
lol, that dark dude beside Saraki thoughembarassed
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by godoluwa(m): 7:20am On Aug 13, 2015
xo?
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Chanchit: 7:20am On Aug 13, 2015
Na old youths I dey see for that pix sha.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by bjprodint(f): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2015
So?naija na waoh!say rich man snap picture don become news too grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by CharlieMaria(m): 7:22am On Aug 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by aku626(m): 7:22am On Aug 13, 2015
I'm jealous angry

Do you know what's painful? Trying to make the first page and end up in the next
What a great feeling to know that you pushed someone to other page

Last to comment on the first page cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) / 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) / Fun Photos Of Wike, Obaseki And Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.