Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick (39312 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! / Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo / AYF: Obasanjo Should Dine With Saraki Using Long Spoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by snazzy5050(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2015
Demigods:

Can't be grateful with that big nose of yours grin
Hehehe boss ma nose ain't big ooo
Na the way I take bend my mouth grin grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by SimpleVili: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2015
Na wa o everybody doing selfi grin

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by FrankValency(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2015
Agimor:
Nfcs does!
really? grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by david22uu(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2015
Where. Are the youts
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2015
snazzy5050:

Heheheheheh Oya send ur address
she no be winsh ni?
She go kno ok please she fit cum wiv Iara oshiomole younger broda i no mind grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by snazzy5050(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2015
halfrica:

she no be winsh ni?
She go kno ok please she fit cum wiv Iara oshiomole younger broda i no mind grin
Hehehehehe grin grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Akinz0126(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2015
Government of Ferrari and paparazi grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2015
snazzy5050:

Hehehe boss ma nose ain't big ooo
Na the way I take bend my mouth grin grin

You change pics fast lolz, now u look cute, I like fine boys like myself, fine things, eyw candy ehn. So happy buff day nigga, wullnp, birthday only meant for the beautiful ones not no ugly ish. sad

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Eberex(m): 7:50am On Aug 13, 2015
The guy standing at the back with a frown on his face be like '' picture ko, picstory ni.''

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by jeffizy(m): 7:50am On Aug 13, 2015
Sanchez01:

Saraki never outshined or planned to at an early stage. I believe the best law of the 48 that best describe him is;

Politics is meant to be played sooner or later but he failed to strategize on how to manage the aftermath of his emergence. The SP definitely needs the bookgrin.

Chai! See the effect of bad bookgrin
He's guilty of so many. I pick law 38 for him.
"Think As You Like But Behave Like Others
If you make a show of going against the times, flaunting your unconventional ideas and unorthodox ways, people will think that you only want attention and that you look down upon them. They will find a way to punish you for making them feel inferior. It is far safer to blend in and nurture the common touch."

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 13, 2015
snazzy5050:

Hehehehehe grin grin

angry bin tink say na d time wey she go cum u go tel me u con dey laff me
cheesy make she get curves well o no be only me dey come so we go get space to sit well and hold sumtin incase she won dey do stunt compete wiv aircraft
Chai today go make sense grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 13, 2015
See old men and women forming youths.
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Adeyinka12(m): 7:57am On Aug 13, 2015
liberty300:
lol..yoruba boy hating his fulani master? E no go work. If you like make you hate am, na still your master..if you misbehave near am, E go off you and your friends, shikena
didirin, who told you bukola saraki is not yoruba, may be you are confused with the name saraki. The name saraki means ''eyan nla/jankan'' great person and bukola means add to wealth.
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by AdekunleIG(m): 7:59am On Aug 13, 2015
Cutehector:
Dah fone fit capture all their faces?

Yes it can

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by snazzy5050(m): 7:59am On Aug 13, 2015
halfrica:

angry bin tink say na d time wey she go cum u go tel me u con dey laff me
cheesy make she get curves well o no be only me dey come so we go get space to sit well and hold sumtin incase she won dey do stunt compete wiv aircraft
Chai today go make sense grin
Never knw
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Ghandi12: 8:02am On Aug 13, 2015
Teaching the youth what?

How to bankrupt banks? How to under-develope a State? How to forge documents? How to be disloyal or arrogant?

Most of these youth are tax-payers and their center-figure is living on their taxes. Did they bother to ask him questions on why the Senate he leads has so much money in-spite of the bad economic situation of the country.

Youth groups should start realizing these people are not our gods - they are public servants living on our taxes and public fund. Stop worshiping them - its an insult to other tax-payers.
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Rotimi47: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2015
liberty300:
lol..yoruba boy hating his fulani master? E no go work. If you like make you hate am, na still your master..if you misbehave near am, E go off you and your friends, shikena
Fulani master of south east & South south I believe you meant? Saraki is Yoruba if capital MUMU don't know; please keep hating on your big bros the Yoruba's.
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Yur acting weird. You _gay?
Demigods:

You change pics fast lolz, now u look cute, I like fine boys like myself, fine things, eyw candy ehn. So happy buff day nigga, wullnp, birthday only meant for the beautiful ones not no ugly ish. sad
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Adesiji77: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2015
Where are the youths? tongue
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2015
snazzy5050:

Never knw
Ask her nau angry
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Mannylex(m): 8:07am On Aug 13, 2015
snazzy5050:
Hehehehe, baba is watching in full HD.

Meanwhile today's is my birthday nairalander's show some love smiley smiley

My birthday mate.... Happy bday bro.
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Mannylex(m): 8:07am On Aug 13, 2015
snazzy5050:
Hehehehe, baba is watching in full HD.

Meanwhile today's is my birthday nairalander's show some love smiley smiley

My birthday mate.... Happy bday to us.
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Agimor(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2015
PrettyClare7:
lol you are a member of NFCS. What is d name of your sch?
Despo
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by snazzy5050(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2015
Mannylex:

My birthday mate.... Happy bday to us.
happy bd
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by bigtt76(f): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2015
Problem with the youths is that they tend to forget the issues at hand and thrive on frivolities undecided Instead of pushing issues to the Senate President on this, na selfish den de show am hw to use. Tomorrow these same youths nor go let us rest on Twitter and Facebook ranting about the same issues they refused to discuss with the Senate president #mtscheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by snazzy5050(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2015
halfrica:

Ask her nau angry
Hehehe she say dem get important meeting against lagos bae's today grin grin grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 13, 2015
snazzy5050:

Hehehe she say dem get important meeting against lagos bae's today grin grin grin

Runs to grab holy water embarassed
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by snazzy5050(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2015
halfrica:

Runs to grab holy water embarassed
grin grin grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Agimor(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2015
PrettyClare7:
lol you are a member of NFCS. What is d name of your sch?
I sch @ Despo.
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by jamislaw(m): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2015
Continue wailling..... That's the only inheritance gej left for u guys.
kodded:
cheesy

some apc rodents will not eat their breakfast this moring, because of this picture
grin grin grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by kodded(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2015
jamislaw:
Continue wailling..... That's the only inheritance gej left for u guys. Medical advice make sure u check ur bp level week sha.
you are the one wailling cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bukola Saraki Using The Selfie Stick by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 13, 2015
snazzy5050:
grin grin grin

Pours it on her post and territory grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today / Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight / Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.