Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

5 Things You Can Learn From My Fathers Death!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Things You Can Learn From My Fathers Death!!! (1286 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection / My Fathers Temper Tantrums When They Havent Paid Him / 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Can Learn From My Fathers Death!!! by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2015
On Exactly 13th of August 2014, I woke up feeling all bright and agile wondering what the day had to offer, I was super excited because my friend had just traveled to Belgium and d whole house will be to myself @ least for a while, the plan was go to work, close early, d babe comes over Bleep early and Bleep all night.. Not knowing dat I was in for the biggest shocker in my life. Just a few mins after 7am a call came in saying "How far naaw, I am sorry bout what happened" immediately I was like WTF happened.... I couldn't av tot dat its gonna be somfin dat will affect my immediate nuclear family so I was like did any1 in d family die ni? He was like yeah and said dat he will call later.. He's a talkative and he leaps a lot, for him not to give me d full details, dere's somfin definitely wrong... So I started to dial my dad, greeen greeeen greeeen, paapa no pick, called mumsy, greeen greeeen greeen, she didn't pick couldn't av called my immediate younger bro cuz he was with me, so I called my last bro.. MTN caller tunes entertained me with some music dat sounded like noise however, the human voice I was expecting didn't come forth.. Is it my grandmum, is it ny of my uncles... Are dey all aware except me..... D only option now was for me to call my Dads GF who I hardly call.. I questioned her asking when last she had a convo with my Dad she said dat morning.. Its past 7am n u had a convo with him.. Was kongi hooking u both dis early morning It was defo in my tots not my voice cuz she obviously wasn't my problem at the moment. Then I called my grandmum, frm d response n the sound of her voice I fell to the ground... It had happened, just when I was trying to gather hope dat I myt av bin the negative one, trying to stand up to my feet and continue my calls, suddenly my bell rang, it was my Dads immediate past driver. "Wo ni pe Baba ti lo" yessss it was d driver dat broke d news.... B4 odas started calling forming drive down ur dad is sick... My dad was never sick... I had a fvcking convo with him for over 30mins the previous day. I drove like a mad dog all the way down to Ondo state and lo and behold my Dad was gone. It was just a few days to his 60th birthday celebration his reason for being in Ondo as at that day. He slum right infront of his Crib while addressing his drivers and security guards.

Everyone came trooping in saying how a perfect gentleman he was bla bla bla!!!

Moral of the story:

1. Like it was said in the counter thread "You don't know when you will die" so I say fvck death we no send you.

2. My dad never joked with his kids welfare "That's why we are celebrating you today dad.. We love you

3. Despite the fact that he had his entourage and securities they couldn't save him from the call. Tho we fired majority of them afterwards, they didn't manage the situation well, but this is not the time to blame anyone.

4. Family will still remain more important and I thank God for the family I have, unlike some families that myt start waging war on us over properties and all.

5. Once more I say Bleep death, no one fears you!!!! Or maybe I just don't anymore..

Note unlike the counter thread, I have no blog or I aint looking for traffic. I have been a dedicated member of this great forum since 2010 so u guyz are part of my family. Kindly give me some likes if you are celebrating my Dads life with me.

God bless you as you do.

https://www.nairaland.com/2520020/6-things-learn-mums-death#36871344

8 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Can Learn From My Fathers Death!!! by NoRetreat(m): 7:54am On Aug 13, 2015
Hmmm. Death do not proud. John Done.
Re: 5 Things You Can Learn From My Fathers Death!!! by 360jamng(m): 7:56am On Aug 13, 2015
Sorry

Once again, SORRY

Re: 5 Things You Can Learn From My Fathers Death!!! by espn(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2015
Death is inevitable.. ur dad's 30th year birthday?? undecided
Re: 5 Things You Can Learn From My Fathers Death!!! by boboLIL(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2015
Rip to ur dad.... Buh u knew ur dad gf? And u de communicate wela wid her? Smh oo
Re: 5 Things You Can Learn From My Fathers Death!!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
Yesterday thread made front page why hasn't this one done..
Re: 5 Things You Can Learn From My Fathers Death!!! by 2kass(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ehhyaah my your dads soul rest in perfect peace.

Cc: Ishilove and Lalasticlala
Re: 5 Things You Can Learn From My Fathers Death!!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
your dad had a gf?

nna eh
Re: 5 Things You Can Learn From My Fathers Death!!! by 2kass(m): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Fatherly love cannot be over emphasized. However we do not take much note of it cuz men are poor at displaying their emotions.
Re: 5 Things You Can Learn From My Fathers Death!!! by Swissheart(f): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
RIP to your Dad...... Dad's galfriend?that's interesting

(1) (Reply)

Find Out What Thousands Of Parents Have To Say About Your Child(ren)'s School / EXCLUSIVE: Mother Of Late Rashidi Yekini Cries For Help / Wuraola Was Handpicked By The Divine Oracle Of Ile Ife For Ooni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.